Author Topic: Share my best friends' good news  (Read 14014 times)

Offline chen yan

• http://chenyan19851010.spaces.live.com/
RE: Share my best friends' good news
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2010, 01:25:25 pm »
I was preparing my greeting words to my friend's wedding today, Just finish it, I will write down in the congratulation card to her.

Dear Jas,

Today is your most memorable date as a woman in your life, I am so glad I can be a witness here.
I watch you grow up from a naive girl become a beautiful bride today,And I know this man will use his life to love you and take care of you , I feel more happy than myself to get married.
I have to say I ever feel jealous when you have bf,and haven't been close to me like before.So when you feel sad after fighting with him ,I feel I like an evil that want to break you two up. But you know that is not what my intention, I just hope you can be happy,And you know I always stay by your side.
You know I feel so lucky to know you in my life. I ever think if one day you gone, How my life will be. Now I tell you, My heart will be empty like everyone who loves you. Because you are irreplaceable in my heart. Nothing can be better than a friend like you who can last for a long life.And I know if one day I get married, You will be the same person that feel more happy.
At last I beg god to bless you two are one of the most happiest couples in the world !

Yan
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 01:32:04 pm by chen yan »
Love ,Joy ,Peace~

Vince G

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2010, 01:29:36 pm »
Very nice Yan, very touching to the heart.

rockycoon

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2010, 01:55:37 pm »
Chen,
Your not loseing a girl friend, as much as gaining  a brother-in-law.  Children will come soon and you will have your hands full.

Offline zook144

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2010, 06:07:29 pm »
Very Sweet and Touching words, Chen.
I am sure they both appreciate your words and your friendship.  

Don
The Journey Is The Destination

Arnold

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2010, 01:19:51 am »
Indeed very touching Yan . I was even thinking about writing a Poem for them two . But I have ?NO???????????????????????
???????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????

ttwjr32

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2010, 12:14:03 am »
nice post Chen Yan   will there be pics of their nice event??

Offline chen yan

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2010, 05:01:23 am »
Ted,Now I just update one of their wedding ceremoney photoes in the page one,Because I donn't know how to attach them here.
 My friend told me she feel their life become more sweet after the wedding ceremony.
Love ,Joy ,Peace~

Offline kenny

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2010, 08:11:45 am »
Hi Yan,

It looks like they had a good time at the wedding from looking at your photos. I am curious about the photo of the pair of hands. Is this the bride? I have never seen so much decoration on one pair of hands. Is this common or does it have some meaning?

Kenny

ttwjr32

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2010, 05:32:22 pm »
nice pics Chen Yan maybe soon all your freinds here on the forum
will be attended your blessed event in the future :icon_cheesygrin:

Offline chen yan

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2010, 06:35:27 am »
Quote from: 'kenny' pid='29833' dateline='1264857105'

Hi Yan,

It looks like they had a good time at the wedding from looking at your photos. I am curious about the photo of the pair of hands. Is this the bride? I have never seen so much decoration on one pair of hands. Is this common or does it have some meaning?

Kenny

Haha Kenny,Yes, That's bride's hand. And it is common and very interesting to see the couple become a parvenu in the wedding.It is a traditional ,bride and groom need to wear every jewllery the relatives give them, It represents the wishes from them. And Chinese people like gold. I still remember the groom wear three long and thick gold necklace in his neck,looks more funning.

Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='29868' dateline='1264890742'

nice pics Chen Yan maybe soon all your freinds here on the forum
will be attended your blessed event in the future :icon_cheesygrin:

Ted, It is my hornored if the friends on the forum can attend my future event, I will make a special table for them,And no need "red envelopes".So just wish the blessed day coming soon.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 06:46:18 am by chen yan »
Love ,Joy ,Peace~

rockycoon

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2010, 09:03:22 pm »
Chen, those are great photo's.  Love the one where they are pouring the wine.  My favorite is there "orange juice" as I don't drink.
Please convey my congradulations to the happy couple for many years of joy and luck. :heart::heart::heart:

ttwjr32

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2010, 12:53:09 am »
Chen Yan,

it will come sooner than you think:icon_cheesygrin:
youre to beautiful to have to wait for a long time
for this

Offline jeffm

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2010, 07:42:39 pm »
Nice post Yan.

That was a great letter you wrote from the heart.  

I agree with Rocky that you will have gained a brother-in-law, and will become an Aunt to their child.  The child will give you good practice for when you have your own someday.

Oh and don't give up on CLL so fast.  You just have to sift through the bad ones like we have to.  I am sure there could be a "diamond in the rough" on that site for you.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 07:44:32 pm by jeffm »
Watch what people do not what they say

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2010, 11:28:57 pm »
Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='27933' dateline='1263196384'

Quote from: 'rockycoon' pid='27928' dateline='1263187893'

For those in question, refer to Vice president Dan Quale, is it potato or potatoe? :huh::icon_cheesygrin:

Had a photo taken with Dan Quale once - When it was in Time magazine every one asked 'Who is that standing next to Willy?'

Willy

Ah Willy, if it were Ol Bill Clinton then we would have Willy & Slick Willy haha :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:
Men are great thinkers coz they have 2 heads (just don't think with the wrong one!) & women are great talkers coz they have 2...:icon_cheesygrin:

ttwjr32

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2010, 06:10:37 pm »
a freind of mine was a state trooper and drove Clinton when he was
 governor and there are some interesting stories to be told there