Author Topic: Has anyone tried Eastloving?  (Read 2130 times)

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
Has anyone tried Eastloving?
« on: January 15, 2010, 06:59:56 pm »
I just came across Eastloving.com because I'm talking to a lady who is affiliated with one of the agencies ... they seem to have quite a number of lady profiles, ... is registering there worthwhile?

Cheers,
Frank
Go deep or don't go

rockycoon

RE: Has anyone tried Eastloving?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 09:24:15 pm »
Don't know, but I'll check out the sight as well as a number of other brothers and get back here and report to you.

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 11:35:53 pm »
If you are talking about East Loving in Shenzhen, then this is the agency that I met my wife through.  They are affiliated with chnlove.  I met my translator, and the owner, and are both fantastic people.  Here is there website if you want to check it out.  You might want to use google translate to make the page read in your language.

Funny what happens when you get poking through a site,...you end up finding a picture of myself on there.

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 07:27:21 am »
Hehe really?

I'm writing to a lady whose agency in Wuhan (Wuhan Oriental something) who is affiliated with that site, there are several agencies ... my profile is not on there yet ... :icon_cheesygrin:

But I'm wondering would it be worthwhile to register there? Might be a way to get arounf EMF in some cases ...

Frank
Go deep or don't go

ttwjr32

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2010, 09:33:22 am »
i think they need to change their procedure and they probably
 wouldnt lose so many to other sites. i see many of the women on
 other sites when i was looking and even talked to them from those sites
 but on china love you had to go thru translators for a long while till
 you got with your lady. in my opinion i think they want it this way for
 quite awhile before they give up the personal email. maybe they tell
 the ladies to follow this procedure??

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2010, 07:15:04 pm »
Ted, you're talking about Chnlove loosing women to other sites? Obviously this double sided service and translation fee system will push many to seek other solutions, on both sides. I think many of the agencies don't post all the ladies on Chnlove, I know the agency I used in Shenzhen doesn't, they have plenty of other profiles up their sleeve, including the 2 that I will meet and which I've never seen online on the 4 sites I know or use from time to time (chineselovelinks, cherryblossoms, chnlove and since very recently eastloving). But Chnlove make money through EMF credits, they have to push the system as hard as possible. Fortunately the agencies mostly work for their women who are their key customers, EMF revenue is fairly small for them. So when they sense that they might make a customer unhappy (losing the laowai contact), they open up.

However, I have to say that of the 4 ladies I have been writing to initially since about a week, I have 3 on QQ ... two after 2 EMFs, another after only 3, the last one should appear this weekend (4 EMFs so far). So somehow things are more relaxed compared to September where I struggled and gave up certain contacts simply for that reason. Or maybe it's just a coincidence? Or maybe they read this forum? Hehe HELLO! Or maybe my profile was tagged "watch out for this guy, he means business!" ?? I did write to customer service quite a bit in the fall ...

Frank
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 07:15:25 pm by Voiceroveip »
Go deep or don't go