Author Topic: need your advice  (Read 10884 times)

Offline chen yan

• http://chenyan19851010.spaces.live.com/
need your advice
« on: January 13, 2010, 04:32:41 am »
Dear Brothers,

Here I think it over to find an agency as a platform to put my file into CHNLOVE. Then let fate lead me to the right one.I think it may have more opportunities than just stay quitely without doing nothing.  I donn't know how much CHNLOVE charge from men,I guess it must more expensive than other online dating website which you just need spent a little money to register. And just because it is too easy so those website is filled with different intention dangerous men. So I guess CHNLOVE should be better than others.Because you have to pay so much money into it,you must be more serious about it.
 Does any brother who has succeed has some agency to recommend which is truely help women? And how much do they charge from your lady?
Since I live in Shenzhen, Should I only look for Shenzhen agency, or also can consider other agency in other city?

Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 05:32:44 am by chen yan »
Love ,Joy ,Peace~

Offline chen yan

RE: need your advice
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 05:35:49 am »
I have called Handan Juyuan agency, Now I am waiting for their manage's reply. I will put the information here for everyone's reference.
Love ,Joy ,Peace~

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 05:37:41 am »
Chen Yan

We dont pay a joining fee to be with CHNLove. Men pay for each letter that goes to and from a Lady. These are known as EMF's and you will see many references to EMF's on the Forum here.

When Men write a letter to you, it is translated by the Agency and sent to you. Your reply is also translated by the Agency and sent to the Man.

Our big problem here is that we are never sure that the letters we receive say the same words as the Lady herself...we never know how much the Translator has "added" or "modified" the words.

CHNLove wants to keep EMF's exchanging between men and Women because that is where they get their profit.

We all try to get to more personal communication such as QQ with the Women with whom we correspond, but this is not liked by the Agency, because they will lose EMF money.

On the "free" sites...Blossoms, Chinese Love Links etc, the fees are small, but there are many strange people who use the free services. But some of us here found our Princess through the free services, so it is not impossible...just need to be careful who you share your details with.

It is best to be with an Agency who is close to your home because if you can get on to QQ with a Man, you will get to know him more easily and more better. So if you dont have a home computer, it is better to be close to the Agency to use their computer.

If you have a home computer, you may wish to tell the Agency that you insist on more personal communication after several EMF's and tell them that you will decide which Man or Men to know you on QQ.

There are bad men out there...there are good men out there.........be careful, be watchful and give it a try...you may be pleasantly surprised.

I am sure you have read many posts on our Forum and know the problems that can happen.

But remember...we are all here to help you....so dont hesitate to ask about anything you are not sure about, we will answer ....with pleasure.

David

Offline zook144

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 06:26:52 am »
Quote from: 'chen yan' pid='28124' dateline='1263378949'

I have called Handan Juyuan agency, Now I am waiting for their manage's reply. I will put the information here for everyone's reference.

Chen, I am talking with a lady from this agency. I see you posted on another thread about the Juyuan agency to BrianMc.  I looked into this agency also because he had good feedback about it. So far, they have been great. I sent a few EMF letters to Sha (my lady) and then we did a webcam, then went straight to communicating with our own emails and webcams. I do not know what they charge the ladies or about their meeting fees or success fees. I am planning a trip to Handan in March to meet Sha.
This is just my 2 cents worth on this agency. If it is in travel distance for you, it might be worth a shot. I am not sure about agencies in Shenzhen.
Like David E said, check them out, then check them out again, before giving them a bunch of money to sign with them.
Best of luck.
Don
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 06:27:58 am by zook144 »
The Journey Is The Destination

Offline Danny

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 07:29:42 am »
Dear Sister

From my discussions with women who have done this sort of thing, and my own experience, I offer the following suggestions:

1. avoid paying large sums of money to an agency - there is no necessary connection between money and results. Many men and women regret the large sums they have paid to their agency.
2. try a number of websites and see what works for you - use the large and reputable websites in preference to the ones you have not heard about before
3. pay more attention to what a person does, than what they write and promise
4. be patient - it often takes several months for a person to reveal their character
5. it is much better to be alone, than to be with a worthless person
6. men love to pursue and win the heart of a woman, if he wins you too easily, he will not value you, if he feels you cannot be caught, he will lose hope *laughs*

These sound like platitudes, and they are, but like a lot of things, I wish I had worked this all out earlier rather than later . . . good luck!

Danny

Offline jeffm

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2010, 08:55:48 am »
chen yan,

I will add my two cents.

Convenience dictates that you choose one the of Shenzhen agencies.  If you go to the list linked to "have you ever visited and agency?" on Chnlove you will find another link in it that will show you a list of agencies that is/was rated  by men who have visited the agencies around China.  I have looked at this list more than once, and Shenzhen is one of the cities I will be in, so it was in my best interest to do this.  First I am visiting the Nanning agencies. There was one agency who had nothing but good to excellent ratings by men.  I can't remember the name whether it was the Moonlove, Oriental, or another agency, but it was consistently good for the past 2 to 3 years.  Here's the thing about choosing local.  If a guy wants to come and meet you, and you are with an agency, in say Beijing then I believe you would need to travel there, but since it appears you know English then I guess not.  They could just come to you. Not sure what they would require.  Also you have direct contact with your translator face to face on what YOU want to see as service goes.  By the way you could tell whatever agency you go with that you want  to be contacted each time you get a response from a man.  Don't let them respond for you, as they could screw it up and you could be losing a really good guy, and you would never know it.  Just a thought.

From agencies I have experience with:  The Beijing Cultural... I was not impressed with; Shanghai tian... there service was awful for the man and moreso for the woman. Stay away from them; 218? Changsha MeiYin agency-i had direct contact with them and they are to date the best agency i have worked with. their service to me was  more than i expected. they try like heck to find you someone; Nanning 512 Yibang Rose...   pretty good; Nanning 608 OuYuan agency- i have my doubts but will have more info after i visit. So if you want to go with an agency outside of Shenzhen then there are a few I have experience with.  Number  one would be 218 in Changsha.  My friend and his Chinese wife started their own site, and do business with them.  I have personally met and had dinner with the owners.  First class people and first class operation.  I was really impressed. They appear to do it the right way.   If I was ready at the time I  know they would have found someone for me. It was Oct '08.  Now that I think of it I should be visiting them in Changsha lol.  I have my sites set in the south and didn't want to fly all around China. Nanning and Shenzhen are enough.

If I think of something more I'll post it.

Hope this helps some.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 08:59:01 am by jeffm »
Watch what people do not what they say

Offline chen yan

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2010, 09:01:11 am »
Dear Danny,
Your advice is not platitudes but essence,They are very important reminder for me before I start any action.And I truly need an expert  brother to tell me this.Thank you very much Danny!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Don,
It is good to hear everything goes well in that agency.March is coming soon, I think your happiness is more and more near. Hope to hear your further development in the future.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear David E,

Thank you for your being so patient to explain this to me. Patient is really a virtue which I have to learn.
About the free website chineselovelinks I have used, I ever denounced a bad men to their customer service center,but they just replyed me I donn't have evidence and ignore it. And they donn't have a strict verification about men's authentic status.Like some married men pretend they are single which I have met .So I try to avoid to spent more time and energy to distinguish these and would rather find a more safe website.
 I haven't been in a forum such a long time,and haven't realized that how attractive a forum can be, I just cann't help to log into here as long as I have time.
Love ,Joy ,Peace~

Offline Buzz

• XiuRu Zhang
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2010, 11:10:20 am »
Dear Sister;
I would recomend agency #204 in Beijing.  My finance (XiuRu) lives in Anshan but listed with this agency.  Scott and I have both been to this agency in the past three months.  They are very good, and very honest.  I do not know the price that they charge the ladies, but I do know that they have very good results.  Please consider this agency and if you contact them, tell them Gene and Scott are both happy with their services.  I wish you the best of success.  
buzz

ttwjr32

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2010, 12:08:25 pm »
Chen Yan,

i really dont think any one agency is really better than another. they will all have the
good with the bad and it all just depends. what i will advise is to take your time and
just be careful. eventually someone will come along who is a good person and he will
take your heart. your still a young lady and have time to settle down and have your
family. i wish i knew someone i could recomend to you but all my freinds are old like me
in their 50's. if your looking for someone from the USA we have many members here who
live there and have family and freinds there who would be happy to check out someone
for you. i mean maybe just meet them and chat with them to get a feel of were their
head is at. if my wife and i get to Shenzhen any time we would like to invite you to
dinner at a good place you can recomend there. good luck and be safe and careful
and take your time in this
Ted

rockycoon

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2010, 08:59:32 pm »
Dear Chen,
I posted a thread on this forum for you.  I found it in the back pages of the forum and thought you might be interested in reading it.
It came from a Chinese newspaper.  Be careful my friend, and choose wisely on the agency's.  I hope that thread helps you.
I would love to hear your response to it.  
I will see if I can find more for you.
I'll email you later.

Offline maxx

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2010, 02:40:09 am »
I can't believe you guys.Over 300 members here.And you guys are suggesting letting your little sister sign up with one of these agencies.I Think you all need to bury your heads in shame.Chen yan asked for help and this is all you guys can come up with.

I know there is some members here who are close to the same age as Chen yan.Who are not married.Who do not have a girlfriend.Who would probably make a close to perfect match with Chen yan.So where are you at you cowards.Climb out from under your beds and start living your life.Take a chance with a little romance.With the very beautiful and Clever Chen yan.

I know out of the 300 odd members here .That some of you have friends.That aren't on this site.Or the other sites.That you could introduce your little sister to.

Chen yan I apologize for are brothers behavior.I can't believe that one of them has not gone to China.And crawled across China on there knees.Just to be with the beautiful andCleaver woman that you are.Are brothers bring great shame to themselves.

Maxx

Chet Sams

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2010, 03:59:34 am »
Dont look at me maxx i didnt agree to her joining. I would rather she didnt join a agency either. I would take a shot but im still thinking the age diff is possibly too out of my area. Its borderline but is still optional. And yes Chen is beautiful and smart. And surprising as it is she is still single. But i see you view on the subject maxx. They should be ashamed.

Offline chen yan

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2010, 05:23:15 am »
Thank you for your guys' warm help !
Maxx ,Your words make me cool down. I think I should just take my time .Now I know the power of the SUPER moderator.hehe :icon_cool:
And Jeff and buzz's information are also very useful , Maybe I wonn't use it,But it sure be very helpful to other members.
Ted,Thank you for your considerate suggestion and invitation.I would like to recommend some nice restaurant to you here ,just PM me.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 05:24:52 am by chen yan »
Love ,Joy ,Peace~

brett

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2010, 08:07:13 am »
Wow, I have looked at your MSN photos, you are a super lovely lady Chen Yan!!!

Sorry I already have a lady :icon_cheesygrin:. I think once my friends see how lovely my Chinese lady is then they will all want Chinese wives though.

Have you thought about finding a job overseas? If you are good at languages you might be able to find a job in a different country. That could be a good way to meet a nice man. Studying overseas is also an option.

Be careful with agencies. My lady hasn't told me why she left her agency, but I think something bad may have happened :s.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2010, 09:35:24 am »
It is not as easy as that Brett, to find a job in a foreigm country for a Chinese - why do you think so many have to be smuggled into the UK.  And as for studying, well as I understand from others, then Chinese students at Colleges or Uni have to pay high oversea students rates up front.

I just go off my sickbed to look at the forum and hope that I can complete this posting before I have to dive off again (wont say where, as I get into trouble for mentioning that place on here, but hopefully my stomach will be more settled in a day or so.)

I am with MAXX on this. A beautiful young woman asks us for help and what do we do.  Give her a few words of our wisdom!
Any one of you 300 odd on here would be delighted to have Chen yan next to you every day of your life (Except you married and engaged ones.

Cannot we be more postive - every one of us somehow would have more direct means of helping her than just giving advice.

Take away my sickness, my fiancee and maybe thirty years and I would do just what Maxx says and I would crawl from Zhongshan to Shenzen.

Lets have some more positive views - I have website space that I has spare capacity on and I will glady use that if it will help.

Lets get our heads together.

Sorry got to run!!!!

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,