Author Topic: brand new  (Read 14249 times)

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
RE: brand new
« Reply #90 on: February 09, 2010, 07:22:41 pm »
Quote from: 'falcon' pid='31068' dateline='1265752147'

I am going to Zhuhai hopefully in May or there abouts, have good things about it. Where have you been?

I went to Beijing and Baoding.  Enjoy your trip!
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

rockycoon

« Reply #91 on: February 09, 2010, 09:15:03 pm »
Nice post Ted, I'll be taking your advice later on this summer perhaps, but I'm just going for a visit with a friend, and won't forget your
words of advice.  How about a beer when I get there?

ttwjr32

« Reply #92 on: February 11, 2010, 05:56:43 pm »
Rockycoon,

looking forward to it, so you will be coming to GZ? I know of 3 ladies here that are
looking so maybe i can introduce you to one of them??

Offline falcon

« Reply #93 on: February 23, 2010, 09:36:00 am »
Hello everyone, i just wanted to go over what is happening with me on chnlove. I met this woman, she is lovely as well as alluring and has a good sense of humor from what I can tell. I stopped writing anyone else and we made plans for me to visit and are madly in love with one another. I wanted to know if she was real or I was communicating with a translator so after some doing I got  her email address and we use translation software to send simple messages to one another. Even in the EMF's she would never communicate a lot, they were always brief  and never contained anything about her everyday life, like what happened at work or her bicycle has a flat or it rained all day, nothing at all like that. I keep trying to draw it out her through my letters but to no avail so I am mildly frustrated at this point. I guess will continue to draw her out for awhile more, try to get her to video chat or instant message or something to get her in real time. What do you all think?

ttwjr32

« Reply #94 on: February 23, 2010, 10:52:27 am »
its a good approach that requires patience lots of it :icon_cheesygrin: