Author Topic: Today, they started charging me credits BEFORE I even read messages!  (Read 8006 times)

Offline odysseus007

RE: Today, they started charging me credits BEFORE I even read messages!
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2010, 08:34:54 pm »
Quote from: 'Oiler1' pid='30032' dateline='1265067518'

I tried CCL never had much luck with them. A lot of the same women are on both sites.

If you got tons of time, the very best way to meet a compatible woman is to stay over there for at least 6 months to a year or longer. Do not meet women through commercial means, but learn enough Chinese to network and interact on your own. This is the most normal way to meet anyone in any country.

Having said that if you are a middle aged average looking man looking for a fairly younger attractive woman, it is very difficult in any Western country.

Hi Oiler,
You meant CLL right? Not CCL? I got onto that site after Ted's strong recommendation. Then found that I am already registered since ages ago. What you said about being down there yourself is true, I have been there & done that. I speak Chinese by the way, being ethnic Chinese, enough to hold a conversation for hours, and I have plenty of stories & anecdotes at hand.

Let's be  brutally frank :
Let me analyze the pros & cons of these 2 sites for you :

1) CHN - seems to have a "better quality of women" in terms of looks & status, AND they seem tantalizingly within reach, BUT you run the gauntlet of CHNLove's policies, the individual agencies possibly doing something funny, and the girl's translator trying to prolong or outright faking letters. I have NEVER had a girl give me her number in 2 or even 4 letters. AND these are letters that are 3000-4000 characters long, much longer than average. That sucks, coz in real life I get numbers much more easily, and often within the first meeting. My personality & unique characteristics never get much of a chance to shine through with 3 layers of bureaucracy in between. I'll bet the translators are removing the numbers & email addresses. Translators - Revenge of the Fallen, eh?

2) CLL - good thing is you get a free-for-all buffet. Quality runs the gamut from very good to barely tolerable. But you can filter, and it is all within your control. PROBLEM here is, 99% of gals are standard members, so the hot ones who also can speak good English are also being hit on by 99% of the guys here. You barely stand a chance unless you have outstanding skills or charisma or looks or money, whatever. This is very close toi being DIA in terms of total free-for-all. Now in TWO DAYS I have gotten like a dozen numbers, and spoken to most of them. They are generally slightly below smoking hot, AND I don't need English speaking ones, so I have a segment that you guys don't usually manage to open up. I excel at voice chat, so I am pretty happy with this. But I shall keep CHN open just in case someone too hot to resist comes up.
Men are great thinkers coz they have 2 heads (just don't think with the wrong one!) & women are great talkers coz they have 2...:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Oiler1

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2010, 03:12:58 am »
Quote from: 'odysseus007' pid='30040' dateline='1265074494'

Quote from: 'Oiler1' pid='30032' dateline='1265067518'

I tried CCL never had much luck with them. A lot of the same women are on both sites.

If you got tons of time, the very best way to meet a compatible woman is to stay over there for at least 6 months to a year or longer. Do not meet women through commercial means, but learn enough Chinese to network and interact on your own. This is the most normal way to meet anyone in any country.

Having said that if you are a middle aged average looking man looking for a fairly younger attractive woman, it is very difficult in any Western country.

Hi Oiler,
You meant CLL right? Not CCL? I got onto that site after Ted's strong recommendation. Then found that I am already registered since ages ago. What you said about being down there yourself is true, I have been there & done that. I speak Chinese by the way, being ethnic Chinese, enough to hold a conversation for hours, and I have plenty of stories & anecdotes at hand.

Let's be  brutally frank :
Let me analyze the pros & cons of these 2 sites for you :

1) CHN - seems to have a "better quality of women" in terms of looks & status, AND they seem tantalizingly within reach, BUT you run the gauntlet of CHNLove's policies, the individual agencies possibly doing something funny, and the girl's translator trying to prolong or outright faking letters. I have NEVER had a girl give me her number in 2 or even 4 letters. AND these are letters that are 3000-4000 characters long, much longer than average. That sucks, coz in real life I get numbers much more easily, and often within the first meeting. My personality & unique characteristics never get much of a chance to shine through with 3 layers of bureaucracy in between. I'll bet the translators are removing the numbers & email addresses. Translators - Revenge of the Fallen, eh?

2) CLL - good thing is you get a free-for-all buffet. Quality runs the gamut from very good to barely tolerable. But you can filter, and it is all within your control. PROBLEM here is, 99% of gals are standard members, so the hot ones who also can speak good English are also being hit on by 99% of the guys here. You barely stand a chance unless you have outstanding skills or charisma or looks or money, whatever. This is very close toi being DIA in terms of total free-for-all. Now in TWO DAYS I have gotten like a dozen numbers, and spoken to most of them. They are generally slightly below smoking hot, AND I don't need English speaking ones, so I have a segment that you guys don't usually manage to open up. I excel at voice chat, so I am pretty happy with this. But I shall keep CHN open just in case someone too hot to resist comes up.

Good insight. I have tried to get phone numbers to no avail. All I get are e-mails which may or may not be their personal address.

With your Chinese skills you should go over there network and find the better ones instead of using commercial means. I wish I could speak Chinese fluently.

Offline Cam

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2010, 05:11:24 am »
When I decide to write to one I always tell them in the first mail that I will not use EMF's to communicate & I give my e-mail address, my Chinese mobile & my QQ No. I'd say 4 out of 6 have replied directly to me as I always put a note to the translator saying I will not reply to any EMF's whatsoever....like it or lump it, remember they still want the money from either you or the girl for the introduction.

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2010, 05:14:14 am »
To get direct contact I use a little trick that hasn't failed me except once so far, but I think she was a fake anyway ...

I include my QQ details in the second EMF, I guess this info usually gets blocked. Then after 1 or 2 more EMFs, I request direct contact and add a note to the translator warning that the relationship will fail if there is no direct contact, and I block the profile on CHN. It worked 5 times out of 6 in the last couple of months, and over all, the only failures were with two really good looking women under the age of 25, one more recently which is surely a fake, she later appeared on QQ but she is still fishing for EMF so I would say I was talking to a translator.

I used CLL for a short time a while back, also CB which is similar although less crowded it would seem. Contact is quite cumbersome because there are so many, a lot of the women have been burned by players and are overly cautious. It's just too much work for me at present.

If you speak Chinese my suggestion would be to go local indeed, I made a few contacts during my last trip and could have made many more if I had been willing to, but I thought I was taken so I "blocked" most attempts except the ones that were looking more for friendship.

Frank
Go deep or don't go

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2010, 05:55:10 am »
Quote from: 'Voiceroveip' pid='30062' dateline='1265105654'

To get direct contact I use a little trick that hasn't failed me except once so far, but I think she was a fake anyway ...

I include my QQ details in the second EMF, I guess this info usually gets blocked. Then after 1 or 2 more EMFs, I request direct contact and add a note to the translator warning that the relationship will fail if there is no direct contact, and I block the profile on CHN. It worked 5 times out of 6 in the last couple of months, and over all, the only failures were with two really good looking women under the age of 25, one more recently which is surely a fake, she later appeared on QQ but she is still fishing for EMF so I would say I was talking to a translator.

I used CLL for a short time a while back, also CB which is similar although less crowded it would seem. Contact is quite cumbersome because there are so many, a lot of the women have been burned by players and are overly cautious. It's just too much work for me at present.

If you speak Chinese my suggestion would be to go local indeed, I made a few contacts during my last trip and could have made many more if I had been willing to, but I thought I was taken so I "blocked" most attempts except the ones that were looking more for friendship.

Frank

I tend to agree with giving the ultimatum. Even some genuine gals tend to get into EMF groove if not controlled, especially if it is MY money they are spending.

I am not resident in China, so no chance to go local, although I did very well indeed before on business trips.
Men are great thinkers coz they have 2 heads (just don't think with the wrong one!) & women are great talkers coz they have 2...:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2010, 10:01:33 am »
Oh I meant just book a trip and try your luck locally, I'm sure it would work, you could meet more potential candidates than you could handle I think.
Go deep or don't go

ttwjr32

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2010, 04:08:33 pm »
Just booking a vacation and coming here is a good way to meet people
 just go outside and start talking to people and walking around. you could meet
 more than you can handle here by doing it this way but the time together
 would be short unless you were here for 30 or 60 days. Guangzhou is very
 good for meeting this way as i am sure some other cities are also

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2010, 09:35:49 pm »
Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='30087' dateline='1265144913'

Just booking a vacation and coming here is a good way to meet people
 just go outside and start talking to people and walking around. you could meet
 more than you can handle here by doing it this way but the time together
 would be short unless you were here for 30 or 60 days. Guangzhou is very

Oh actually that is my preferred modus operandi. Coz I speak the language, it is a lot easier than in say, SIngapore, where the women are a lot more stuck up, or suspicious, whatever.
Quote from: 'mpo4747' pid='30130' dateline='1265163172'

Guangzhou is very

In Qingdao they come after you .... right Rob ?? :icon_cheesygrin:

Haha, really ! Rob must be very fortunate ! Did Rob buy Tsingtao beer for everybody? :icon_cheesygrin:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 09:37:20 pm by odysseus007 »

ttwjr32

« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2010, 02:38:42 am »
not yet we are waiting for his arrival to buy that beer

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2010, 04:41:58 am »
Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='30155' dateline='1265182722'

not yet we are waiting for his arrival to buy that beer

Actually I used to know a place in Wuhan that gave out freeflow beer! It was a seafood restaurant that has the longest display counter/bar I ever saw, all sorts of seafood on it, and really packed as well. Great gimmick too.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2010, 01:38:39 pm »
Quote from: 'mpo4747' pid='30130' dateline='1265163172'

Guangzhou is very

In Qingdao they come after you .... right Rob ?? :icon_cheesygrin:

Only if you stop them in the street and ACT DUMB...lol:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

ttwjr32

« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2010, 04:36:37 pm »
so the method of operation is to act dumb? interesting approach Rob :icon_cheesygrin:

trwme

« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2010, 07:13:53 pm »
Lots of good info here-thanks guys. I just bought my first 4 credits. I've been talking with one woman privately who gave me her email addy in her admiration mail, but there are a couple of others I've received replies from cupid messages to that I'd like to contact eventually. Also, one other lady sent me an admiration mail in which she says she speaks good english and asked me to contact her back with my private contact info, so she is definitely on my list. Good to know that you can only receive emfs from a lady if you emf them first. I will be very selective in who I contact that way.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 07:14:50 pm by trwme »

ttwjr32

« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2010, 11:25:11 pm »
good luck in your search there trwme

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2010, 02:48:21 pm »
Quote from: 'trwme' pid='30914' dateline='1265674433'

Lots of good info here-thanks guys. I just bought my first 4 credits. I've been talking with one woman privately who gave me her email addy in her admiration mail, but there are a couple of others I've received replies from cupid messages to that I'd like to contact eventually. Also, one other lady sent me an admiration mail in which she says she speaks good english and asked me to contact her back with my private contact info, so she is definitely on my list. Good to know that you can only receive emfs from a lady if you emf them first. I will be very selective in who I contact that way.

Trwme
The admiration mail would have been sent out by the AGENCY mate...They do this to attract/pull you in!!!

The email address you get will normally have  Blahblah@.cn this is again agency generated.

Go for the ones YOU send EMF's too