Author Topic: Today, they started charging me credits BEFORE I even read messages!  (Read 8014 times)

David5o

RE: Today, they started charging me credits BEFORE I even read messages!
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2010, 03:08:47 pm »
Ah, ....but using that email address costs you nothing in EMF credits, and it still gets translated both ways!! ....What would you rather choose, the EMF route, or The Free email route??

It's a no-brain-er....  haha!!

By the way, an agency controlled email address will normally have your ladies profile name and is normally a ''yahoo, or a 126.com.cn'' account. If the name is different in any way to her profile name, is it probably her own private email address

David......

Offline jimmysilk

• its a beautiful day
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2010, 04:20:27 pm »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='31219' dateline='1265832527'

Ah, ....but using that email address costs you nothing in EMF credits, and it still gets translated both ways!! ....What would you rather choose, the EMF route, or The Free email route??

It's a no-brain-er....  haha!!

By the way, an agency controlled email address will normally have your ladies profile name and is normally a ''yahoo, or a 126.com.cn'' account. If the name is different in any way to her profile name, is it probably her own private email address

David......

Hi David
In regards to my thread....profile removed....chnlove sent me the ladies email address,it was the same name as on her profile and a yahoo.cn.
they said it was her email address.Does that mean I will be writing to the agency????and not to her as she has cancelled her profile.What would be the point of the agency giving out her agency generated email to me???
I dont get it........sigh........
cheers
jimmy

David5o

« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2010, 05:24:28 pm »
jimmy,

That certainly sounds like an agency address!! The email address is set up when they join the agency.

I don't have a clue, what they are playing at!! But if your lady has a computer and corresponds with the agency via this email address she will at least receive your mail...even if she can't read it!! lol!!

Personally, i'd write in English to her translator via this address and ask some questions, as to what has happened to your lady and see what she/he has to say about it all!!.. then take things from there.... She/he may have your ladies ''personal'' email address, all you can do is ask if she/he can give that address to you...  Best of Luck!!!

David......

ttwjr32

« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2010, 06:25:25 pm »
thats good advice if you want to contact this lady. write to that email box
and see what happens. if the response is the same then i am sorry but it is
time to move on. as you will not be able to get in touch with her. this would
make me think it is an agency doing and not the lady

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2010, 07:31:18 pm »
Damn, wish I would have joined when I first saw this site. There is a crap load of information here that is very very useful. This is yet another thread that gives the insight into the business practices of CHNL. This stuff should be required reading BEFORE joining their site.

What ever happened to the first rule of business, the customer is always right!

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

ttwjr32

« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2010, 07:45:06 pm »
Bee   it doesnt exist here in china in regard to these agencies
        but in stores you do get great service if there is a problem

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2010, 08:00:25 pm »
Bee

The modern rules about customer service:....

RULE 1) The customer is NEVER right.

RULE 2) If the customer is actually right...Rule 1) applies !!!!

RULE 3) Management is ALWAYS right

Rule 4) If Management ever gets it wrong...Rule 3) applies !!!!

DavidE

trwme

« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2010, 11:50:49 pm »
Quote from: 'Scottish_Rob' pid='31216' dateline='1265831301'

Trwme
The admiration mail would have been sent out by the AGENCY mate...They do this to attract/pull you in!!!

The email address you get will normally have  Blahblah@.cn this is again agency generated.

Go for the ones YOU send EMF's too

Hi Rob,

Yeah, I figured out real quick that the admiration emails were coming from the agency more than likely, especially when I added someone to my favorites and then presto, I get an immediate admiration from them. However, among the first admiration notes I got, I receive the private email addy of one of the women inviting me to write her there, and she and I have been talking quite a bit since then. So I am thinking the one who asked me for MY email addy is probably legitimate. She doesn't have the supermodel pic thing going either, lol, although she is attractive enough. She is the only one so far who asked for my email addy. But, I will keep your advice in mind as I go forward; experience is the best teacher, and it is often better to learn from someone else's experience when you can-and usually less costly, lol.

It's kinda of a moot point now tho, I got another admiration tonight from one I very much would have intended to contact anyway-and I believe from the way the note was written, it was not just an agency come on. It seemed more specific towards me than the others. I think I may just write her and use my credits there. I would have sent her a cupid, but they won't let me, lol, since I have sent a few and they suggest I write an EMF to REALLY make an impression, lol.

However, I am not doing anything until I get a bit more feeback from you veterans here :~)

Roy.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 11:57:09 pm by trwme »

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2010, 11:58:27 pm »
Quote from: 'trwme' pid='31291' dateline='1265863849'

Quote from: 'Scottish_Rob' pid='31216' dateline='1265831301'

Trwme
The admiration mail would have been sent out by the AGENCY mate...They do this to attract/pull you in!!!

The email address you get will normally have  Blahblah@.cn this is again agency generated.

Go for the ones YOU send EMF's too

Hi Rob,

Yeah, I figured out real quick that the admiration emails were coming from the agency more than likely, especially when I added someone to my favorites and then presto, I get an immediate admiration from them. However, among the first admiration notes I got, I receive the private email addy of one of the women inviting me to write her there, and she and I have been talking quite a bit since then. So I am thinking the one who asked me for MY email addy is probably legitimate. She doesn't have the supermodel pic thing going either, lol, although she is attractive enough. She is the only one so far who asked for my email addy. But, I will keep your advice in mind as I go forward; experience is the best teacher, and it is often better to learn from someone else's experience when you can-and usually less costly, lol.

It's kinda of a moot point now tho, I got another admiration tonight from one I very much would have intended to contact anyway-and I believe from the way the note was written, it was not just an agency come on. It seemed more specific towards me than the others. I think I may just write her and use my credits there. I would have sent her a cupid, but they won't let me, lol, since I have sent a few and they suggest I write an EMF to REALLY make an impression, lol.

However, I am not doing anything until I get a bit more feeback from you veterans here :~)

Roy.

They want you to "Hold your Hormones" for another 10 hours, THEN you may write another cupid, sorta like recharging your lil bro, loool.
Men are great thinkers coz they have 2 heads (just don't think with the wrong one!) & women are great talkers coz they have 2...:icon_cheesygrin:

trwme

« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2010, 12:02:13 am »
Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='30948' dateline='1265689511'

good luck in your search there trwme

Thanks Ted. I am trying to be the tortoise and not the hare. Still mulling through some of the strategies others here have shared in making contacts.

ttwjr32

« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2010, 03:22:47 am »
just take your time and look for the one that sparks your interest
and she in you. but i wouldnt suggest multiple ones as i havent
really heard of that working out on visits  to china. usually you
end up with nothing but i could be wrong

trwme

« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2010, 07:19:22 am »
Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='31306' dateline='1265876567'

just take your time and look for the one that sparks your interest
and she in you. but i wouldnt suggest multiple ones as i havent
really heard of that working out on visits  to china. usually you
end up with nothing but i could be wrong

Thanks again Ted. Basically I am taking the go slow approach. What I plan to do at this time is to find one that is my main interest to meet, and then perhaps one or two others that are possibilities just in case. That may change as I go through the process, and knowing me, it probably will, lol. I am not a player who can romance several women at once; if something heats up, I'll back off the rest. I am a loooong way from being able to make the trip, much less from actually making it. So a lot can change between now and then.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2010, 04:36:32 pm »
Quote from: 'David E' pid='31256' dateline='1265850025'

Bee

The modern rules about customer service:....

RULE 1) The customer is NEVER right.

RULE 2) If the customer is actually right...Rule 1) applies !!!!

RULE 3) Management is ALWAYS right

Rule 4) If Management ever gets it wrong...Rule 3) applies !!!!

DavidE

David I disagree...

The customer IS always right....Until out of earshot:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

ttwjr32

« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2010, 05:16:48 pm »
All kidding aside, here in China if your have a problem with something from a
 store they do go out of their way to correct it. for the most part you dont get
 your money back but you can exchange for another one or even a different one.
 have had this experience here and was very pleased when i did have a problem as
 they did correct it