Author Topic: LoveCall Service Available on Chnlove  (Read 7303 times)

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
Re: LoveCall Service Available on Chnlove
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2011, 02:57:23 am »
Dan

Their reply was as "plastic" and unreal as could be expected...they are masters of spin and deception.

Reading between the lines, I think their reply could be summarised by the short form ..."If you dont like it..pi** off, there are plently of drongos who pay through the nose without complaint...why should we take any notice of you !!

Good try...David

Offline shaun

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2011, 07:58:09 am »
Good old Flora. ;D  I received many email from her, if it really is a her, when I used chnlove.  I think there is a special place in hell for people like this.  Extra dry and extra hot and they suffer more undeserving abuse.

But then again and one of our other members have said, "Men have two heads and many think with the wrong one."  Those are the ones chnlove are looking for.  Some have made it through and found good wives and that give many hope and they continue to allow this place to separate them from their cash.

A young man came into my store a couple of weeks ago who was looking for a Chinese wife.  He noticed the Mahjong game I have in my store and we began to talk.  He is on chnlove and dumping about $50.00 a week talking to two women.  I gave him my thoughts and he basically told me I was full of @$(^, so I gave him this website address.  I bet he didn't try it.

You know what they say, "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink."

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2011, 09:00:39 pm »
We have at least one member working in Hong Kong.  Maybe if someone provided an address for Chnlove he could wander around and see just whether the address is an accommodation address, as I suspect ,or if there really is a Flora there.

My bet is that the emails are on diversion to Guangzhou.

Willy

Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,