Author Topic: Agency addresses  (Read 2578 times)

Vince G

RE: Agency addresses
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2010, 11:29:44 pm »
Actually she did the same thing. She looked up where I live with her sister. All she said was there are allot of golf courses around me? Well it's Florida? Maybe what she saw was just space that use to be a golf course? The closest one had closed and I think they're putting in condos?

ttwjr32

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2010, 11:29:03 am »
bad time for condos in florida i hear its one of the worst areas right now for housing sales???

Vince G

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2010, 08:38:21 pm »
They have put up condo's in every available spot. I've seen them built on a median of a small road in Delray Beach. Even where I live they were getting people out for this. The new move is to make it such a bad area to live? you run out of here. They take the home and tear it down. Right now I don't have any next door neighbors. So even though the market slowed? They over built as it is and no plans to stop. It's a over populated area as it is. Well there's the Super Bowl not to far? :icon_cool:

ttwjr32

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2010, 09:04:20 pm »
yea the super bowl  i wish i could watch it in china but havent found
a place to see it on t/v or the web

Vince G

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2010, 11:23:05 pm »
Well if you want to see it come here and stand on my roof with a pair of binoculars it's just about 10 miles away.

ttwjr32

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2010, 02:31:51 am »
ok if i was in the area i would bring the beer Vince. i was fortunate thru business to go to
a few super bowls with pepsi as my sponsor because of the shear volume i did with them
and the best time i had was at sb25 in tampa. pepsi really knows how to throw a week
long party. but i will say most of the celebrities and former players i met were for the most
part jerks and idiots. thats putting it mildly. i never wonder why when i hear a sports person is
broke after meeting a few of them at these events. if they couldnt play football it would be
welfare in the hood.