Author Topic: letter i send to customer care  (Read 4575 times)

Arnold

RE: letter i send to customer care
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2009, 12:04:52 am »
That's right Guy's , if I would have second guessed if Qing was real , somebody else might be married to her now . She was after all my fourth Lady , I spend EMF's on . So what , after a couple hundred dollar's spend on Credit's , what do I have to show for it ? But a wonderful , warm , loving , gorgious Lady , that is my Wife now .
So come on Shane , start writing to the Lady and ask for some daily photo's of her , so you know she's real . Both of you have room for three photo's , so make use of them . If the Lady refuses to do this , move on . If someone Loves you after a couple of letter's , then they can do this for you . Send her photo's of yourself and see what she say's about them . Now your a Man , you should know the difference if a Man explains them or a Lady . That same goes for the EMF's , if she ignores your question's ... ask again for a second time ... still no answer , Red Flag , move on to next Lady . This is how best to start out ( my three cent's worth ) , to see if she is willing to do things for you . If YES , do them same and so forth . Good luck , and show your Charm .

Offline Hajo

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2009, 12:46:48 am »
Well, face it. It is going to cost some bucks. But if you have to find the right lady in your own city, it's going to cost too. You will have to go different places to meet ladies. That's going to cost. You will buy them some presents, drinks or whatever. It's going to cost. The different is, the costs are not that obvious. Mostly you will have the feeling you get something, because you get some kind of experience. A nice evening or nice day for example.

EMF communication is a little more "dry" to get through. But only until you hit the jackpot! I spent about 350$ on EMF before I found my lady. If you think it through, you can spent 350$ on a potential lady in real life and then find out that it doesn't work. Well, I just wanted to bring in my thoughts.

Wish you luck with your search for the right one!
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Vince G

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2009, 01:01:06 am »
I don't know and not sure if I want to know what I spent in EMF's. But the thing is once you find the one you want it's all worth it. As time went on I learned. When I started there wasn't any brotherhood like now. We were on our own basically. So the newbies will spend less then we did because they have help to guild them. But you have to take the steps and get started. There may be some women out there that you find you lost a few dollars on, but there are more of them that are worth it. So start your hunt. Ask a question if you need to know something instead of shouting "Look over here". More then likely we've seen it already.

Offline China Shark

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2009, 01:23:02 am »
Shane,

There is no sitting on the fence on this one. Everything in life has negative things about so you must tread more carefully to avoid the pitfals of life. If the emf credits are a real concern maybe this isn't for you. Listen to Arnold and if something is afoot walk away with only a few credits lost. If you are looking for a foolproof solution it doesn't exist in this world or the next one. These form letters are a necessary evil in the early stages of courting here. If it pans out you will look back and think to yourself why was I such a skeptic. Yes, many of us have been taken advantage of here yet we all beieved it was worth it in the long run so we took that leap of faith. Life is a gamble, just get in the game and make it count.
China Shark  Mike
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Shane

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2009, 01:26:34 am »
lmao Letter was sent hours ago.. just play the waiting game like all the rest as i said in my other post in the other thread

I have a lot to learn here keep the insite coming.. it helps..

But was never a point of the money it was about being ripped offf. which i express before
i dont like being taken advantage of in any way ..

but thanks again guys ..

Shane

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2009, 10:01:46 am »
okay guys the tickets are closed lol my last letter to them  was not answered just the credits posted to my acct after i sent them cash.. anyway im contect ion the fact ii am poff and running with my new lady and its obvious she is answering me .. as she does answer questions for me.

this appears as a very slow process even in the communication parts of it..

I really repect the patients you guys must have had to get your wifes here.. and fully intend to approach this with the same integrity respect and patients you have endured.. again dont take me tooo seriously in here i do like to cut up and pick now and again its truthfully all in fun.
if i offend you tell me it wasnt intetional .. guess my humour "wisecrack" leave a little to be desired at times..
thanks again for all that you guys have done

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2009, 10:17:41 am »
Great to hear you have found a good lady Shane, this could be the start of something beautiful, keep us updated :D
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Shane

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2009, 10:49:16 am »
lol i will thanks again for the support

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2009, 11:59:43 am »
Way to go Shane all the best mate i new u get off that fence in the end lol ;)
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Shane

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2009, 12:24:56 pm »
lol i joined the 13th

i had full intetions to explore this and find her.. only issue i dont run in blind when BS is obviously going on