Author Topic: YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK IF.....  (Read 4608 times)

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
RE: YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK IF.....
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2010, 05:47:37 pm »
Quote from: 'Vince G' pid='32493' dateline='1267049632'

mullet: A hairstyle in which the front is cut trim, but the back is long, left wild and often uncut. Even when the back is cut, it is still longer than the front. It is the sign of the redneck.

Oh My God!!!!!  until last year I was parading around in the style of a ' redneck' .  Now I can understand what they mean't when they kept calling my companion 'yaow sister' on my visits to the USA.

No wonder the only women I attracted there had less teeth than a chicken!!!!!

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2010, 07:12:34 pm »
Mullet = Business in the front Party in the back
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2010, 08:45:38 pm »
Ok, these are true stories.

When I first moved to North Carolina from Michigan, I called a parts place for my motorhome. I asked the lady if someone could help me find a part.  She said "mikekin help.  I waited, silence, she said yes?  I said" I am waiting for Mike", she said "who" I said "Mike" she said "there aint no Mike here."  Another silence, then she said "Go ahead, I mite kin hep.  I started to laugh and she hung up on me saying "Damn yankee"

I went to rent a home in North Carolina, when I  called the man about his home, he told me, "I aint renting to you, cause you talk funny".  I dropped the phone I was laughing so hard.

I was in a little restaurant in the small town that didnt even have a name, was just called "The Corners" when the waitress asked me if I was a Yankee or a Damned Yankee.  I told her I didnt know what the difference was. She said with a straight face, A Yankee comes down south and spends his money then goes home.  A damn Yankee stays here.  I asked her what do you call a customer that just gets up and walks out, without missing a beat she says"Lucky not to be eatin here."  I went back there a few weeks later with my cousin who grew up there.  Once she knew I was kin to Mitch, everything was fine.  I had some of the best breakfasts in my life in that little place until it shut down.

In the south, the Civil War is referred to as "The War of Northern Aggression", even to this day.  

Even today, when you go trolling or riding in the woods you need to be careful of where you are.  You might just run across a still and they still shoot revenuers.

A RedNeck, is someone who works in the field all day and has short hair, hence the redneck.  Redneck, white socks and Pabst Blue ribbon Beer.
You can call a redneck a redneck or hillbilly, but you had better not call him white trash.  Completely different.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 08:49:03 pm by JimB »
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

rockycoon

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2010, 10:09:19 pm »
All so true...loved the restrauant !  that gal was a hoot ! :icon_cheesygrin:

You might be a redneck if: you buy corn and suger by the gunnysack and it isn't for feeding the animals.

You might be a redneck if: you need a new washer and go out and find a "wringer" for the front porch.

You might be a redneck if:  your idea of a big box store is the local land fill.

You might be a redneck if: you have 4 different brands and 4 different sizes of tires on your truck.

You might be a redneck if: Your idea of a new muffler is a beer can with both ends cut out.

You might be a redneck if: your buddy at Jiffy-lube saves you a couple gals of used oil, to put in your truck for an oil change.

You might be a redneck if: You have to drop the oil pan and scrape the old oil out of your truck.

You might be a redneck if:  You take a roll of toilet paper from the local truck stop to use for an oil filter.

:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2010, 10:42:02 pm »
If your lawn swing resembles this, you could very well be a Red-Neck!!
If your Holiday decorations follow this theme, you could be a Red-Neck!!!
If you think a professional repair requires duct tape and rope, you might be a Red-Neck!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 11:04:51 pm by Robert Snellgrove »

rockycoon

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2010, 12:03:58 am »
You might be a redneck if...

Your truck uses a "Hefty bag" for a passenger window...

If you go to a funeral and most of the vechicles parked outside are Trucks...

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2010, 12:09:03 am »
You may be a red neck is someone asks if your wife is ok after your divorce and you say 'No problem -she's still my sister'

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

shaun

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2010, 04:50:43 am »
If you spend too much time talking about eggs.

rockycoon

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2010, 12:27:11 am »
good one Shaun....4 points

Home home on the range, where the deer and antilope play, where if a hen starts to lay, and the winds the wrong way, she can lay that same egg 50 times.....:icon_cheesygrin: