Author Topic: My short story on being too nieve when I was a newbie  (Read 2617 times)

ttwjr32

RE: My short story on being too nieve when I was a newbie
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2010, 03:54:59 pm »
Brett,

your right it is wrong to tar a whole country with the same brush but in business they are
just looking out for themselves and to many people resent that. like that man from bejing.
he was probably doing business here for years and didnt like the outcome.

as far as these agencies  as long as there are men looking for chinese ladies to marry then
these agencies will thrive and scam. it is all set up in their favor and makes it easy for them
to scam if they choose to do this.

one thing i am looking into is that i read here were it is ILLEGAL to offer in an agency setting
a chinese lady to marry a foriegner. they had just put a man in jail for a long time in shenzhen
for opening an agency up for ladies in china to marry western men. he was chinese had lived in
canada for a while and came back home here to open this agency. so i am wondering how some
of these agencies do it? they are based in china and do offer marriage to westerners? when i find
anything out that would be concrete then i will post it here. just one of my side adventures here
maybe the govt just turns the other cheek at these agencies?

David5o

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2010, 05:55:28 pm »
Ted,

He obviously wasn't greasing the way, with the right people. Either that, or he upset some people he shouldn't have.. haha!!

David......

Offline maxx

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2010, 07:07:07 pm »
Ted yes what David said.That guy wasn't bribeing the right goverment official.And yes you do need a liscence in China.To introduce Chinese nationals to foreignors.

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2010, 03:03:56 pm »
Haha you only told me half the story about your ex in SZ, but I understand why. There is no shame in being played by what seems like almost a pro, I think you should go and make her life hell for a while, start with the mother ... I'm sure it will make you feel better about it and that's the only thing that counts.

How are the other things going?

Frank
Go deep or don't go

Offline jeffm

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2010, 09:20:44 pm »
Quote from: 'Voiceroveip' pid='32960' dateline='1267560236'

Haha you only told me half the story about your ex in SZ, but I understand why. There is no shame in being played by what seems like almost a pro, I think you should go and make her life hell for a while, start with the mother ... I'm sure it will make you feel better about it and that's the only thing that counts.

How are the other things going?

Frank

Frank yes and I intend to.  Frank when we met and talked I did not yet have the facts that I had pulled from the hard drive of the laptop she used. Before I left I had a forensic company pull all the information that wasn't native to the hard drive. When I returned from my trip is when I received the information.   She thought by re-installing the operating system all would be erased lol. Just by her doing that I knew something was up.  I pulled a bunch of info off of it that vindicated me.  I was actually thinking I screwed up. the relationship.  Let me stop it just starts to get me pissed all over again lol.

I leave tomorrow morning for SZ.  I'll be there for awhile this time.
Watch what people do not what they say