Author Topic: A King for A day or "Little Richard" - You tell me.  (Read 11501 times)

Arnold

RE: A King for A day or "Little Richard" - You tell me.
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2010, 11:39:35 am »
:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

isn't that the truth !

Offline metooap

« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2010, 02:27:58 pm »
Quote from: 'Arnold' pid='33826' dateline='1268238663'

Hahaha ... it was one knee only and yes after kissing the Hand she helped me up . It is a big surprise to do this for sure .. like sneding flowers to a Woman in her 30/40's that had never received any so far .
Prince , yes this will definately win you plus point's at the Wedding .

Prince ? No not down from a King ! But I was not the one bringing that into play .:angel:

Arnold,

I might as well be a Prince, because Xiang Mei said, a King without a Country is no good! But I told her I am still King. I will let you know about the purple shirt, and the one knee or was it two? :icon_biggrin:

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2010, 03:45:53 pm »
Quote from: 'metooap' pid='33687' dateline='1268171578'

Sylvain D,
Thanks for your great comments.
I have read many of your posts. From falling off of the horse early on to dusting yourself off and getting back in the saddle. There is no quit in you. I admire this.
Soon I look forward to see your pictures too!
Thanks again!
Alton

Alton, thanks to you too about your comment. Well, I will post pictures again soon. But I need to find the time for that and where....
Too many things at work and still no network at home, even via wifi... Well... please wait just a few days, I promise to solve it ASAP ;)

Sylvain, aka Sly'
- Let's Rock -

Offline metooap

« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2010, 03:49:02 pm »
Quote from: 'Sylvain D' pid='33847' dateline='1268253953'

Alton, thanks to you too about your comment. Well, I will post pictures again soon. But I need to find the time for that and where....
Too many things at work and still no network at home, even via wifi... Well... please wait just a few days, I promise to solve it ASAP ;)

Sylvain, aka Sly'

Sylvain,

Take your time. I understand the work load. So no problem at all. I look forward to your post!!!!

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2010, 03:56:40 pm »
Oh.. the work load is not really the problem ^^' I just think I will have to change soon, because my work is very bad... Learning nothing for quite nothing...  and that work can't help if I had to change of company... so... :) but well.. I know I will find something good soon :)
- Let's Rock -

Offline metooap

« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2010, 03:27:18 pm »
Quote from: 'Sylvain D' pid='33851' dateline='1268254600'

Oh.. the work load is not really the problem ^^' I just think I will have to change soon, because my work is very bad... Learning nothing for quite nothing...  and that work can't help if I had to change of company... so... :) but well.. I know I will find something good soon :)

Sylvain

It has been my experience that if you do what you really love to do - then things have a way of working out in the end - in your favor. Have you ever thought about doing what you absolutely love to do?

Alton

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2010, 04:52:24 pm »
Haha ^^'
I absolutely love to love Liyan ^^' is that a good answer?
About a job, well, I am thinking more and more about working in networking, in fact, because it can be very interesting and useful. Actually, I am just like a man, working in a "helpdesk" for a big french company but well.. it's just bothering me, actually. I need to change.
Or maybe working in music, but well... I think that option is pretty hard in fact.. and I just do music in my "leisure time" :)
- Let's Rock -

Offline metooap

« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2010, 04:36:54 pm »
Quote from: 'Sylvain D' pid='34016' dateline='1268344344'

Haha ^^'
I absolutely love to love Liyan ^^' is that a good answer?
About a job, well, I am thinking more and more about working in networking, in fact, because it can be very interesting and useful. Actually, I am just like a man, working in a "helpdesk" for a big french company but well.. it's just bothering me, actually. I need to change.
Or maybe working in music, but well... I think that option is pretty hard in fact.. and I just do music in my "leisure time" :)

Sly

Yes this is a very good answer!

The key too me - is am I doing what I love to do?

What about you?

That is after your first love - Liyan. Is it music? networking? or what? What do you love to do and you would do - even if no one paid you?

rockycoon

« Reply #68 on: March 13, 2010, 10:25:05 pm »
Sylvain, her is one you will like....

1 find a small deserted island for you and your lady.
2 get a fishing boat
3 you and your lady can run a expensive "fishing guide" service
4 When there are no customers, you can sit on the beach with your lady under a coconut tree and watch the waves come in.
5 you can be your own immigration service.
6 no phone, bills, no junk mail, no bothers...

I know, back to my corner......:dodgy:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 10:28:57 pm by rockycoon »

ttwjr32

« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2010, 04:25:05 am »
7- if your married to a chinese lady she will hunt food for the both of you
8-if married to western woman she would make you hunt and install dish network