Author Topic: Lady 2.0 Required  (Read 7467 times)

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
RE: Lady 2.0 Required
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2010, 08:53:28 am »
Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='35330' dateline='1269369641'

Brett,

a great area is guangdong province,
loaded with women and the area has
everything you would want or care to
have as it is a gateway here in China
also loaded with westerners and the
food is great as it has the best of both
cultures along with terrific year round
weather

There is one major draw back as I see it Ted.    I am not there or is that a plus!!!!!

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

ttwjr32

« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2010, 10:55:38 am »
Well Willy that would depend on how you look at it. i get along with
you so if you were here i would assume we would be getting divorced because
we couldnt stay out of trouble. so its probably better you stay there and i stay
here.  hahahahhaah

Offline Hans

• Once you go Asian you never go Caucasian
    • http://motpol.blogspot.com
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2010, 12:44:22 pm »
Sorry to hear it didn't work out between you and the lady, Brett. But like others have said here, there are other beautiful ladies waiting for you out there. Search wide - China, Thailand, Japan - it doesn't really matter. They all have gorgeous ladies!

I actually visited Thailand late last summer, despite being in contact with my lady since several months then (I felt a little guilty about it but on the other hand I wasn't sure about what I wanted at that point). The lady I met in Thailand was beautiful, funny and needless to say an animal in bed. I'd be very careful about Thai girls, though, since many of them are looking for money first of all. Just make sure there's never any talks about income. I think if you find a genuine and honest Thai lady, you'll be just as happy as with a Chinese lady.

I'd have to agree with ttwjr32 about the city based searching. My lady's hometown is Zhanjiang, an ugly and by Chinese standards pretty small city in Guangdong province. That is not where I imagine myself living for the rest of my life. But as it happens it is my lady's hometown (although she lives and works elsewhere) and it is after all possible to relocate - also within China.

Happy hunting!

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2010, 12:23:24 pm »
Hans, Zhanjiang didn't strike me as ugly ... just a bit dirty at the end of the day before the street cleaners get to work before sunrise. Did you visit the shore and beach areas? Or were you based next to the nacy base? :D

I got some very good feeback on Thai women through some German contacts ...
Go deep or don't go

Offline Hans

• Once you go Asian you never go Caucasian
    • http://motpol.blogspot.com
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2010, 12:11:12 pm »
Yes, we walked hours and houts at the shore and visited parks every day. Ugly is maybe to stretch it but it is not the most beautiful Chinese city I've seen, that's for sure. I visited the city during the winter, Zhanjiang might be more beautiful and alive during the spring and summer. When I was there it felt like a slumbering bear.

brett

« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2010, 05:35:41 am »
I am gradually getting over Miss Wu. Sadly my Hubei thread overheated so I have to finish the story here instead.

I've actually made contact with our former translator. I am satisfied I wasn't being scammed by Miss Wu. However I sure as hell was being mislead. I don't know if Miss Wu was being naive, or whether I was yet another victim of that curious Chinese trait of not telling us about really important things, like whether they actually love us or just consider us good friends!

Anyway, the Miss Wu story is now closed. We seemed a great couple, but something was wrong. Apparently her mother didn't like me. I don't know what I did wrong, I guess it was probably just subtle cultural differences that no Western man is going to pick up on on a first ever trip to China.

Miss Wu is back on blossoms and I have no idea who she's looking for - she's certainly spending most of her day on it though. I think she's one of those women with a totally unrealistic expectation of men. My sister knows many of those! I just hope she doesn't have to find out the hard way that most men on dating sites are timewasters.

I don't really want to talk about the past any more. I am now talking to new ladies!

I have found a nice Sichuan lady - she has studied abroad and lives away from home so she should be a lot more independent. My sister has told me to make sure her parents are healthy!

My former translator has also given me a P number of a Guangdong lady who might be interested in me. I overlooked her before, but she is both educated and beautiful. Wow. I don't know why I need to write that though as all the chnlove ladies are beautiful!

I have looked at other sites, but the chnlove ladies seem so much more beautiful than anywhere else.

As to me, I'm off to stay in a recession hit salaryman hotel in Tokyo for most of April. Both of my new online ventures are now making decent money, so I'll have time out there to think of some more ideas.

I thought about going to Thailand but it's too hot in April, and I couldn't get a China visa in time, so Shanghai was off the itinery. So I will have to make do with having to visit Kamakura again in a train full of school girls in sailor uniforms, and spotting Japanese women wearing stockings and garters when they go shopping :huh:.