Author Topic: Flying to Changsha tomorrow... need agency contact info  (Read 4605 times)

Chet Sams

RE: Flying to Changsha tomorrow... need agency contact info
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2010, 08:27:35 pm »
Chinapositive. Check your private messages. It will ease ya mind. There are people in the suggested area that can help.

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2010, 09:09:22 pm »
Chinapositive...you came to the right place.  The brotherhood are here to help a fellow brother.  Are you taking a laptop with you to China?  If you are, make sure you bookmark our site.  It could come in more handy than you realize.  You have the advantage of getting answers quickly to any problems, concerns, or questions you might need answered.

Vince G

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2010, 09:15:40 pm »
I hate to say it but things are starting on the wrong foot already. They are suppose to meet you at the airport. Take note on what the others wrote here. Changsha Love Bridge are the top scammers in Chnlove. I really hope you have a nice time. Have a plan B incase.

Offline ChinaPositive

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2010, 09:30:35 pm »
OK, I just got an email from her translator, gave me her name and phone number, so I will give her a call in a bit. I actually had asked for my gal not to meet me at the airport... I wanted to have an hour in my hotel to shower and shave after my travel day, first impressions and all that. My flight into Changsha arrives at 5:40PM. I'll take a cab or take the advice of one of the brothers and catch a bus to that other hotel, and cab to the Southern Pearl. My mood is improving.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 09:31:05 pm by ChinaPositive »

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2010, 09:32:02 pm »
Changsha is a beautiful city.  I love it there.  Enjoy the spicy food.

Offline dude

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2010, 09:43:30 pm »
chinapositive,

I'm here in Changsha now, been here for the last three months. The women are real...everything else can be up in the air...but think postive...hahaha...like your username! I would take what anyone has said about agency like a grain of salt...in this city they are all equally bad...this is fact, not assumption! If you need help, this will be no problem! Also keep this in mind...if you meet translator and they ask for fee...do not accept! I can help you with this part...more of the women the age of woman you plan on meeting are easier to deal with...not like the women in their 20's...I'm 10 minutes away from your hotel and there is a tea & coffee house next door that has English speaking nights every Saturday night! Will be happy to see you don't get scammed here in Changsha...too many generous people here to see you meet up with scammers...also I know many women here that are looking for a homeboy(American)!

Jim

Offline ChinaPositive

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2010, 06:03:58 pm »
Well, now that I'm completely in the dark about how much input my gal actually had in our EMFs... the uncertainty of whether or not I'll be baited and switched sure adds an element of excitement to my visit ~ not the kind I want, but I'm going anyway. I took the advice of one of the brothers, sent a cupid note to a lady from the MeiYin agency... got a really nice reply and sent her off a letter in return, so that's a bit of a back-up (didn't tell her I'll be in town). I'll do my best to hook up with Jim, I know he has some female contacts too. I'll be back with a post-visit wrap in a few weeks.

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2010, 09:30:13 pm »
Feel free to keep us updated while you are there as well.  You can get a world of handy information on the fly, while you are there.  Several of our members have been to Changsha, and can be helpful.

Enjoy your trip to China.  If nothing else, enjoy going to a fascinating country.

ttwjr32

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2010, 08:43:06 am »
i hope all works out when you get there

Vince G

Re: Flying to Changsha tomorrow... need agency contact info
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2010, 11:14:52 am »
Has any of you that have been to Changsha, been to a Cafe called Flower Time Cafe? I have an interest in the owner (one of them).  ;D

ttwjr32

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2010, 05:59:52 pm »
Vince,

are you finally making it here to China? and when? will there be any other cities
you will travel to?  just curious

Vince G

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2010, 11:32:04 pm »
Yeah I'ma coming.  ;D  Without going into the whole situation... Paperwork went into the court (NY) in Feb. They say it takes about six months? Once this clears there's another court (here in FL) that will take about a month? Then I'm Freeee!!!! So hopefully somewhere around the end of the summer?

ttwjr32

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2010, 12:15:04 am »
well if its the first time leave enough time 3 or 4 weeks to really enjoy yourself
if you get this way call us

Vince G

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2010, 12:29:50 am »
I have a plan to be down that way. I'll let you guys know.