Author Topic: NEW MARRIAGE AGENCY  (Read 1186 times)

ttwjr32

NEW MARRIAGE AGENCY
« on: March 11, 2010, 07:16:12 am »
here is a question for current members here and i would like to get
 some serious imput from you guys on this. i know of someone who is
 opening a web site for men to meet ladies that will be in a certain
 province only. they have the means to meet and talk with all women on
 the site who sign up so the legitamacy would be 100 percent. the men would talk directly to the ladies and if translation is needed then the agency will translate for the lady. arrival and pick ups for the men who visit would be done for a small fee to take you from the airport to hotel to meeting of your lady. then your on your own. if any help is needed then the agency will help. no back up plans would be needed by the man coming here.

NOW- the big question, on a Yearly fee of ?? what would you think
         you would pay for this. lets base the fee you would pay in rmb
         dollars and they could convert to USA dollars. every 100 USA
         dollars is about 675 rmb right now

LOOKING--for real and serious answers here gentleman as to what you
              think this legitemacy of the agency is worth in terms of peace
              of mind that you have met a real and serious lady

thanks
   Ted

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
RE: NEW MARRIAGE AGENCY
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 01:46:02 pm »
Ted,

I would say that 1000 rmb would be good. (about $150 a) This is what china love links charges per year for 1 of their memberships. Premium membership if I remember right. Thats only a little more than $12 per month.

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 01:59:07 pm »
Ted, I would baulk at a yearly fee, but not at a monthly fee that amounts to the same, yes I know it doesn't make sense, but i get paid monthly not yearly so its easier to budget for.

I guess this is why mobile phone companies charge by the month too, would definitely focus on a monthly sweet price point rather than a yearly one (though would offer a slightly discounted yearly one too of course)

It answer your question, in USD 10-15 per month, depending of the exact details of what was on offer (and how shiny the website was).
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Arnold

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 02:13:21 pm »
Based on what you pay Chnlove now with EMF's , I think a service like this ..with no surprises at the end like meeting and marriage Fee's ... I would think this would be worth at least $ 1000 to $ 1500 . But wouldn't we pay even more for a honest and lovely Wife ? Even at such failproof Match- making , what if the chemistry is not there after meeting ? You get your Money back ?

Offline metooap

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 03:42:57 pm »
Ted,

If there are no surprises, things are as one say they are - and the person really finds the person of their dreams - it is hard to put a price on this.

For top of the line service - with all the bells and whistles - $1200 to $2500 is about right.
These fees can be broken down into different services. Perhaps a flat fee to cover some overhead and additional fees for the services provided.

This number probably equals out to the EMFs some now pay overtime.
If the service is superior - and the people are serious -  people will pay especially for some comfort in knowing that they are working with reputable people,
who have been there and done that.

Alton

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2010, 04:06:36 pm »
Ted

I reckon that $100 to $150 per month would be gettable IF the women were guaranteed genuine.

But there would also need to be a reasonable selection of women....something in the order of 100 +.

David

Offline metooap

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2010, 04:11:15 pm »
Quote from: 'David E' pid='34006' dateline='1268341596'

Ted

I reckon that $100 to $150 per month would be gettable IF the women were guaranteed genuine.

But there would also need to be a reasonable selection of women....something in the order of 100 +.

David

David

A 100 plus beautiful and reputable woman - where is Ming? Have you heard of the ear pull? If not you will!

I am joking!:icon_biggrin:

Alton

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2010, 05:03:36 pm »
Quote from: 'metooap' pid='34008' dateline='1268341875'

Quote from: 'David E' pid='34006' dateline='1268341596'

Ted

David

David

A 100 plus beautiful and reputable woman - where is Ming? Have you heard of the ear pull? If not you will!

I am joking!:icon_biggrin:

Alton

Haha Alton

This is a purely theoretical discussion from my point of view...if Ming ever caught me discussing dating sites I would have more than an "ear pull" to worry about !!!.....likely a squeaky voice would be the outcome :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

David

Offline maxx

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2010, 06:41:00 pm »
Just for the sake of argument.Lets say 30.00 a month.If you buy more then a month at a time.you could get a discount.Buy 3 months get one month free.

The 100% guarantee is what bothers me.Is there a money back guarantee.Do I get my money back if me and the lady don't hit it off.What if I'm a nervous Nelly or a slime ball.And I never make the trip to China.To meet the lady.Can I ask for my money back.What if the woman is playing the game? And she changes her mind.Do you introduce me to another women.Or give me my money back.And tell me that your sorry it didn't work.

How is this individual going to get around the license that they will need to introduce Chinese ladies to foreigners.Internet rumor says those license are real hard to come buy.That's why most Chnlove agencies don't have them.

Ted don't be discouraged.Because I'm being a asshole.These are just some of the things people need to think about.If I was doing it there would be no guarantee.Just to many ands ifs and buts.When your dealing with 2 people from different cultures.

I do think it is a good idea.To have all the ladies from the same province.It would be a allot easier for a newbie to plan his trip.You could also work out a deal with some of the major hotels in the province capitol.And some of the outlying cities.For a cheaper rate for the members.You could probably work a deal with a couple of the taxi companies for a reduced rate on a car and driver for a day.

When I went to Thailand that is what I did.I hired my own car and driver.He charged me like 10.00 dollars a day.Anytime I wanted to go somewhere.I would call him.And he would come within 5 minutes and pick me up.And take me to wherever I wanted to go.And Waite on me till I was done.Then take me back to my hotel.Or on to the next place I wanted to go.I just payed him at the end of the day.

drop some of these suggestion to your friend.It is a duable idea.With a little work

ttwjr32

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2010, 07:03:21 pm »
the guarantee is that the women on the site are real women who are
not translators talking and writing you. money back guarantee  no  who
in their right mind would or can guarantee that you will marry. but they
want to remove the angle of the scam. also the members will have a
direct line to call the people at the agency if they have a concern about
their lady. the pics will be of genuine in nature and not the photo shopped
ones to entice you and when you meet its different.

also there will be no scamming for money like you get on other sites and you
have to weed thru thousands to find a lady you want to write to. when you
write to these ladies you are talking and writing to them directly no third party
involved but the third party is there for any help you need.

once you have found and are coming to visit the agency people can pick you up
take you to the hotel and your then on your own meeting the lady were the two
of you can do things together by yourself. the agency can also do all the arrangements
for you as far as hotels which leaves you from worrying were you will be at.

the driving around can also be arranged for a small fee.

this site is just trying to eleminate most if not all of the problems that have or has
happened on other sites. just a genuine site that you can join and start to write to
a lady and not have to worry about deleting 100 messages from women who saw your profile
and read what you said and are in love already without any contact. before the lades are
put on the site they will be spoken to by the administrators for genuiness. if a problem with a
lady happens then she is possibly removed from the site depending on what she did.after an
extensive research into the issue that someone would bring to the administrators.

as far as liscensing it is really who you know here in China that enables you to do
things that are above the norm