Author Topic: Qingdao  (Read 1336 times)

simalt

Qingdao
« on: March 09, 2010, 07:33:45 am »
Hi Guys,

Any of you guys been to Qingdao? I ask as I am going back in May to marry my wife and was wondering if any of the lads are going there?

Regards

Simon

Scottish_Rob

RE: Qingdao
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 07:44:43 am »
I went in November...Plans are in motion to going back soon (not sure of dates yet)...

I am sure you will enjoy it..

You have not said who your wife is or anything Simon?
We like to see pictures and names...hehehe:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 04:31:11 am »
Most of us made plans to stay away from the place!!!!  This was after Scottish_Rob made a visit last year.

We suddenly found that the locals got fed up with a certain Scottish laddie going around streets trying to speak to locals in a language he alleged was English.   This had a knock on effect.

Willy
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 04:33:04 am by Willy The Londoner »
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 03:25:26 pm »
Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='33780' dateline='1268213471'

Most of us made plans to stay away from the place!!!!  This was after Scottish_Rob made a visit last year.

We suddenly found that the locals got fed up with a certain Scottish laddie going around streets trying to speak to locals in a language he alleged was English.   This had a knock on effect.

Willy

%$%£"%^*)(&%££$^&*((   :@:@:@:@:@:@

Arnold

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 04:13:38 pm »
%$%L"%^*)(&%LL$^&*(( translated mean ... you S** of a B**** !
Wow , Rob those are heavy words to a Brother ( or EX ) :icon_cheesygrin:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 04:14:20 pm by Arnold »

simalt

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2010, 10:23:05 am »
Hi guys,

Well my fiance's name is Wei. I will go for the wedding planned now in May. I think I will have my papers ready just before May during April at least.

Have you seen this guy called Henry Makow or www.henrymakow.com website?  Someone sent me this link and it was pretty negative about Chinese women. I guess these people have had some bad experiences hence now all Chinese women are bad.:icon_cool:

I am sure there have been bad relationships but it would be wrong to paint the whole culture as evil.

Simon

ttwjr32

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2010, 06:44:31 pm »
i just viewed some of his postings and like they say "opinions are like a******* everyone has one.
he is pretty negative on many subjects. but i will say the negative remarks about asian women are
mainly from guys who are looking for a young wife to keep at home. to me those guys are like predators
why in the hell would you want a girl 18 to 21 if your in your later years in life. if you get used well then so
be it because you really have know business looking for a lady 35 or 40 years younger than you. are you
really looking for a wife or just a slave who is at your beck and call??

simalt

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2010, 11:40:03 am »
I agree that these guys are not looking for wives but slaves and when the slave turns against them then they are all supposed to be bad.

Regards

Simon

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2010, 10:46:59 am »
Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='34183' dateline='1268437471'

i just viewed some of his postings and like they say "opinions are like a******* everyone has one.
he is pretty negative on many subjects. but i will say the negative remarks about asian women are
mainly from guys who are looking for a young wife to keep at home. to me those guys are like predators
why in the hell would you want a girl 18 to 21 if your in your later years in life. if you get used well then so
be it because you really have know business looking for a lady 35 or 40 years younger than you. are you
really looking for a wife or just a slave who is at your beck and call??

Haha, Fritzl comes to mind? :icon_cheesygrin:
Men are great thinkers coz they have 2 heads (just don't think with the wrong one!) & women are great talkers coz they have 2...:icon_cheesygrin: