Author Topic: Applying for Spouse Visa Information list  (Read 3162 times)

Offline UK Mark

RE: Applying for Spouse Visa Information list
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2010, 04:45:53 am »
Maybe I should stand as an independant .. in a hung parliment i could negotiate on immigration issues for the brotherhood :icon_cheesygrin:

Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='36537' dateline='1270863033'

Good News Mark,

Maybe rushed it along so they would not have to read that inch thick file you submitted with it!!!!

It seems to have worked - either that or you had everything they could have ever needed within it.

But we are in a General Election period and yours may be the deciding vote!!!!!

Willy
Dreams can come true

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2010, 10:24:29 pm »
Quote from: 'UK Mark' pid='36548' dateline='1270889153'

Maybe I should stand as an independant .. in a hung parliment i could negotiate on immigration issues for the brotherhood :icon_cheesygrin:

It will be interesting to see the result of the election.  Only in the interest of this forum though -NOT POLITICAL- it is just that a member of the opposite who is a shadow minister has married a Chinese lady late last year.  Maybe we will find if he was able to take a short cut to get her to UK or not.  
Maybe get my own MP to ask a question if his party gets into power.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline UK Mark

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2010, 05:05:06 am »
Thats very interesting Willy .. i think i will start an UK election thread , nothing to do with general politics .. just immigration issues that arise

Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='36594' dateline='1270952669'

Quote from: 'UK Mark' pid='36548' dateline='1270889153'

It will be interesting to see the result of the election.  Only in the interest of this forum though -NOT POLITICAL- it is just that a member of the opposite who is a shadow minister has married a Chinese lady late last year.  Maybe we will find if he was able to take a short cut to get her to UK or not.  
Maybe get my own MP to ask a question if his party gets into power.

Willy
Dreams can come true

David5o

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2010, 12:22:48 pm »
Willy,

Come on Willy, ....Your MP is now Mr Sum Ting Wong, and his party is the same one that's in power now.
I doubt very much he'll have any sway over any government in UK, or in China come to that!!!  ...hahaha!!!

David......

Offline UK Mark

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2010, 01:23:14 pm »
Sissi went to the visa application centre today to collect her passport and visa and my red book  , Im glad to say they made an effort to return the original letters and birthday/christmas/valentines cards we had sent each other , we didnt expect to get them back ..
When we submitted the application the guy at the desk did ask if any original documents were required to be returned.

Its nice to get such precious items back , they will be reminders of the time we were apart ..

:icon_cheesygrin:  i have nothing but praise for the way the UK govt handled my application
Dreams can come true

David5o

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2010, 01:30:59 pm »
Mark,

At least ONE Happy camper then!!! Just a few thousand more to go...lol!!!

David.....