Author Topic: Good site for UK guys to get a Visa to visit China  (Read 4274 times)

Offline UK Mark

RE: Good site for UK guys to get a Visa to visit China
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2009, 12:17:15 pm »
If you want 60days on each visit like Willy got but cant visit the embassy yourself , just ask the agency you are using, they say they will ask for you and they usually can get the 60days without a problem
Dreams can come true

Offline Agarn

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2009, 01:53:37 pm »
Thanks Mark,    thats good to know, going in september and most likely xmas/ new year,  this is the old system, for a while they went back to one visit per visa, a bit of a rip off, for a while you could have a double entry but had to produce both sets of airline tickets, who books a second trip before the first has happened?  I wish they would stop moving the bloody goal posts!

Have fun!

Offline Andreas

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2009, 04:50:38 am »
This was just the info I was looking for, good thread.

So I would apply for a regular 2 entry visa (wanted to apply multiple-entry, but skip that idea because I am tourist) and try to get a 60 day stay for each entry cause this time I want to stay 6 weeks at least. Will ask about that the translator of my agency and the visa service where I order my chinese visa for my Zhuhai stay in a few weeks! 60 day stay will be for my possible marriage with my finacee which we plan for my upcoming visit !-))

Andreas!

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2009, 10:28:49 am »
Gods were smiling in Melbourne , Australia today , my entry visa is 12 month / unlimited entries , max 60 days at any 1 time , that will keep me there .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2009, 11:34:57 am »
Well done guys..:icon_biggrin: