Author Topic: What to do if you are wondering about your girl  (Read 9458 times)

Offline Terryg

What to do if you are wondering about your girl
« on: March 21, 2010, 02:03:32 am »
I was just thinking about something Chong had said to me. He said'" that's another benefit of this Forum. There are members that have their ladies living in Shenzhen. After finding a brother here that's willing to help, ask your lady if she minds meeting for lunch with the brother's lady. Then you can get a everyday life photo plus a feel of her personality." and it made me think that that would be a good idea. So I was thinking, why not have  a Thread that members could post the areas that they either live in or where their girlfriends (who are willing) could let everyone know that they would be happy to meet with our new girls. That way the new girls can ask them what it is like to date or marry a Western man and such. Also the man could make sure his girl is on the up and up.

I mean that we don't have to sit on the thread and discuss it, but that it would let new guys like me know which members to ask by PM.

Just an Idea....Please don't Kill me :icon_cheesygrin:
QQ 1413900069

Offline Zhuzhu

RE: What to do if you are wondering about your girl
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 03:00:17 am »
If a girl does not want to provide an every day picture, there are 3 reasons.

1. She does not have a camera. But this is an excuse I guess. I am sure she at least has a phone with a camera inside. She can take every day pictures even thought the pictures is not so clear.

2. There are too big differences between her real every day pictures and studio pictures. She is afraid that her man would judge her only by pictures.

3. She is not real.

If she does not want to show her every day picture to her man,  i do nto think she would like to meet any person related with her man. So I do not think this suggestion would work. Sorry for being so frank.

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 04:41:33 am »
Terryg

Your idea might work...I am sure there are some willing partners here who would help from the China side. But I dont think we have enough for more than a very sketchy coverage.

However....if a potential lady is not willing to share daily photos, phone calls or QQ....would she really be willing to meet with a stranger and "expose" herself in this way ??...I think not.

I think you are trying to find another angle to get around the EMF bottleneck, and that is applaudable. But unless you can get away from CHNLove, generally speaking, you wont get to the personal stage unless you get on a plane !!

For the average guy, there is only one way to get to know your lady better and that is spend some time in a face-to-face conversation, such as QQ...then you will see and hear the real person and all will become clear.

I have much experience with the CHNLove EMF merry go round and when I was able to get past this and get face-to-face, it was a different world !!

I know some Bros have found their beloved solely on the basis of EMF's, and good luck to them.

But I also know that there have been far more disappoinments by not getting off EMF's.

DavidE

shaun

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 06:52:28 am »
Terry,

Good thinking but I do not think it will work.  I say that from experience much like David E.  Many have tried and failed.  Maxx would tell you that the only real way is to go there and that you need to go very soon.  That could be a huge disappointment too with one difference.  I am told that there are many beautiful women there.  Scottish Rob went around looking to find a portable translator and found the translator and a woman.  Anything is possible.  Many of us are seeing women in Shenzhen. Maybe they will add in their 2 cents.  Finally if you are there you can go to the agency and they will find you a woman quickly, several of them in fact.  It is the old bird in hand theory.  To them, instant money, but don't pull your wallet out and pay anything.

Offline Chong

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2010, 09:26:16 am »
Contrary to the negative opinions  above, this does actually work.

I was communicating with a lady from Shanghai back in early 2009. I asked her if she would like to meet with Arnold's wife and she said "Yes". Arnold's wife agree to meet beforehand and they had a great conversation over dinner. I also got a picture from that evening. If a lady has nothing to hide and is truly interested in a long distance relationship with a foreigner, she'll meet with other ladies in the same situation and they'll exchange knowledge.

You don't know till you try.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 09:58:38 am by Chong »

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2010, 09:45:50 am »
Quote from: 'shaun' pid='35148' dateline='1269168748'

Scottish Rob went around looking to find a portable translator and found the translator and a woman.  

But what happened when the battery ran out????

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

ttwjr32

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2010, 10:10:35 am »
well i am in Guangzhou so any one who meets a lady here my wife and i
would be more than happy to have dinner with her. Willy is in Zhongshan
and i am sure he would be willing to meet with the lady also. if the lady is
sincere i agree with Chong she would be open to it for more of curiosity to
meet another western man and ask questions. so it could work. but on the
other hand you do need to go meet your lady in a very short time.

a lot of the guys who scream scam i think is really a lady hearing once again
i will be there   BUT .......... so they dont think sincerity on your part. just
have to look at that side because they have probably heard that so many
times and nothing happens.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2010, 12:31:52 pm »
Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='35159' dateline='1269179150'

Quote from: 'shaun' pid='35148' dateline='1269168748'

Scottish Rob went around looking to find a portable translator and found the translator and a woman.  

But what happened when the battery ran out????

Willy

Thats true Willy...:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:...But look at the NEW IMPROVED MODEL...:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Terryg

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2010, 02:38:33 pm »
Ok, I guess I might have caused a bit of misunderstanding the name of the thread and the up and up comment. What I meant was. That we could post the areas where either the married couples are or the girlfriends are, so the girls that have started talking to western men could get together with the older members/couples and they could ask them questions and concerns they might have. I do know that we could just have them come to this site, but I also know that there are times that it would be nice to be able to just sit down and talk to someone face to face. Especially when things are tough.  A kind of support group. Maybe there is something like that already. I know I am glad that I found this site. You guys have help me a bit...It was getting late and I was tired when I started this thread.
QQ 1413900069

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2010, 04:31:57 pm »
Terryg,

Hi and welcome to the forum. I have not had much time on the forums recently and have not read a  lot of the posts lately. I may have missed it but which agency is your lady from? I gather she is with an agency in Shenzhen. My lady is with an agency in Shenzhen too. (P508 Shenzhen Oriental Love Consulting Co. Ltd.) I think this agency has a good record if I remember right but the other agencies in Shenzhen my be questionable. There are threads in this forum that deal with agencies reputations here. Read them please but keep an open mind.

I am meeting my lady in about 10 days. I had asked my lady for her address, I got it. Asked her for her phone number, I got it. Asked her for her QQ number, I got it. I still write her with EMF letters too but I look forward more to the text messages and the chatting on QQ though. These ways are much more personal. It would be great if you could get some way to check up and see if the woman is real, get a gauge of her real personality, but you ultimately have to go over and meet them face to face. It is the only way you will know for sure. David E is one of the more experienced members that has knowledge about sketchy agencies here. Just use some sence when corresponding with these women.

Hey Shaun,

You leave the same day as I do. I am starting to have trouble sleeping due to being too excited. How are you doing?

David E,

I like the new avatar picture! I would like to see one full size here.

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Offline Terryg

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2010, 05:03:12 pm »
Hi Bee964. My lady is also from the Shenzhen Oriental Love Consulting Co. Ltd. I have read some of the posts about the agencies. I think I have spent about 2 days reading posts :icon_biggrin: at least that is how it feels. I have gotten her phone number and I am working on getting her e-mail and such but I think she has been burned a few times and is hesitant to give the rest. But after that little mis-communication she seems to be opening up more now. Well at least she was. I tried to call her this weekend but her phone was either off or busy. She did tell me she was at her brothers, so I figure that she didn't want to be disturbed or her caller ID was bringing up the phone company I was using and she doesn't talk to telemarketers. I have a tracfone and I know it does that. I better remember to tell her that.:s The one thing that makes me nervous is that she hasn't told her mom yet.
QQ 1413900069

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2010, 06:28:24 pm »
Terry,
well, why should she tell her Mom until after she meets you face to face and seeing if there is any chemistry.  If not she will save her self some embarrassment.  If there is, she can tell her Mama.  I never actually met mama until the day before our marriage.  However, I met the oldest man of the family after our second date.  Obviously he approved,  he told Mama and she accepted this.  Also my wife is very independent.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2010, 06:47:28 pm »
As requested....:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

DavidE

Offline Terryg

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2010, 07:44:57 pm »
That is good to know. I just mentioned it because she had gone to see her brother and she had told him so I had asked her if she had talked to her mother and she said that she hasn't told her yet. I suppose me asking her that might have some implications that I am offering her marriage already?
QQ 1413900069

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2010, 07:51:57 pm »
Quote from: 'Scottish_Rob' pid='35176' dateline='1269189112'

Thats true Willy...:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:...But look at the NEW IMPROVED MODEL...:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

But that only happened one way. LOL.  
Lets hope that she cannot afford new glasses just yet:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,