Author Topic: My Trip to China  (Read 11420 times)

ttwjr32

RE: My Trip to China
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2010, 05:37:54 am »
I wouldnt take you to one of those places Shaun,
 but watch out for Willy he is always finding the message
 ladies  hahahhaha

Offline dude

« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2010, 01:52:22 am »
Shaun...I just read this post...been moving into new apartment and didn't have net hooked up...I wish you a great voyage...your coming over in a dingy right???:icon_cheesygrin: You should arrive sometime in 2012...LOL...I'm curious do you know what zhu means in Chinese? As much as I eat, I hear it a few times everyday! They don't call me "abigbutt" for nothing! Wish you the best bro!!!!!:icon_biggrin:

Jim

rockycoon

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2010, 04:10:24 am »
Shaun, lie like the devil if your caught and try and keep a straight face while doing it.  Put on that innocent look and look demuir as
if you were forced in there....haha.  But we know you looked....lol

Hope your flight is good and those drugs ought to help you sleep through all those hours.  When you get to Hong-Kong be sure to write
a note to someone so we know you got there safe (although the stews may have a different story)...:icon_cheesygrin:  Don't forget
the flowers for her (very important).  Have a great time and are you supposed to give her a red envelope when you get ingaged? or do
you give it to the parents?

let a proffesional shave you, remember razors are sharp and can cut deep.....:icon_eek: specially if you don't bring flowers. :icon_cheesygrin:

Good luck Shaun, may the luck be with you bro. have a good time...

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2010, 05:35:46 am »
Quote from: 'rockycoon' pid='35925' dateline='1270109424'

Have a great time and are you supposed to give her a red envelope when you get ingaged? or do
you give it to the parents?

let a proffesional shave you, remember razors are sharp and can cut deep.....:icon_eek: specially if you don't bring flowers. :icon_cheesygrin:

You give the red envelope to the man with the big sharp razor.  Well you do if you know whats good for you.

Are you here yet Shuan?

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

ttwjr32

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2010, 11:23:55 am »
Shaun is having a great time with his lady today and for the
next few days lets all give him a few days to get settled and
then we can hammer him  lol!!!!!!!!

shaun

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2010, 01:11:26 pm »
I am here.  I left on the 31st at 1am, drove to Atlanta, couldn't sleep because the ticket counter for Air Canada was not open but I was first in line.  The computer went down.  Finally got on the plane to Toronto and then to China.  Dang that flight is long. 15 hours from Toronto by ways of the north pole. More later about that.

I met Peggy at the Ferry stop and OMG!!!!!!!! :icon_cheesygrin:  She is an absolute dream.  We both recognized each other instantly.  We didn't kiss which I expected but that was taken care of in short order.  Dinner which was heavenly and off to bed for me.  I will tell you more later and yes all hair is still intact. Don't know how long I can hold out though.

Shaun

P.S.  I think I forgot to say OMG.

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2010, 01:33:12 pm »
Super news Shaun, keep us updated, the first visit stories are always the most exciting i think :D
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

David5o

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2010, 02:30:58 pm »
Shaun....

Well it's been a LONG time coming, but your finally on your first trip to China!!!!

Keep your eyes open and your wits about you, and ''Enjoy'' China and your lady to there full potential. Just pop on line from time to time to update us on your adventure...

All the best to you Shaun....

David....

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2010, 03:47:52 pm »
Great to hear you've arrived safetly shaun...:icon_cheesygrin:

Have a great trip and remember enjoy every moment with Peggy...:icon_biggrin::angel::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Say hi to her from all of us.....:icon_biggrin:

Offline dude

« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2010, 06:42:46 pm »
Quote from: 'shaun' pid='35944' dateline='1270141886'

We didn't kiss

Shaun

P.S.  I think I forgot to say OMG.

I would say OMG too........

Have a great time bro! You finally arrived! Make the most of your two days here...hahahaha...it seem like a little while back there were a few of us pushing you to get your bigbutt over here! :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Jim

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2010, 09:22:11 pm »
The flight is horrendous.  but worth it once you get there.  Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy Bro.  It is exciting, that first trip.  Have fun and keep us updated.

Jim
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2010, 09:57:56 pm »
Well done Shaun, now you will start to understand what us lucky guys have been rattling on about , now you can relax and enjoy , The Middle Kingdom , regards Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

ttwjr32

« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2010, 10:11:36 pm »
congrats Shaun enjoy your trip  hope we can meet see you soon

rockycoon

« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2010, 10:28:24 pm »
With 50lbs of Jack Links, I think Ted will find you, don't worry...:icon_cheesygrin: Shaun, have a good time and spend every waking
moment looking and enjoying, lots and lots of pictures.  She will have you shaved in no-time !!  I am so glad you are enjoying it.  
:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2010, 10:42:53 pm »
'Hello Peggy Zhu with my heart. Sweet Peggy Zhu I'm so in love with you........ ' This is a variation on Ricky Nelsons song.

We will expect to hear you singing this all over Guangzhou next week Shaun with maybe a chorus or two of the Buddy Holly Classic 'I love you girl I love you Peggy Zhu ........woah my Peggy  my Peggy Zhu"

Anyone think of any more appropriate songs for Shaun to serenade Peggy with.  That is once he is over the jet lag.

Over the North Pole - over the moon I say!!

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,