Author Topic: New Lady Required  (Read 2622 times)

ttwjr32

RE: New Lady Required
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2010, 10:26:16 pm »
Chong,

thats a great point you made. they are only filling in papers for you that you
could actually be doing yourself. which i always thought was a waste of good money.
i nor any of my freinds used them or attorneys and we all have had success in getting
it done. it can be if you just read and fill out properly i know that some guys do like
having an attorney but if there is or will be a problem it will happen at any cases with
or without. i guess they are best if you want peace of mind and help if there would be
a problem. its a matter of personal preference.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2010, 11:38:08 pm »
Just calm her down and tell her that you have no intention of divorcing her.  You both have to agree to be divorced before that event can take place.

At least you will know from her reaction if she is really serious about a divorce or not.  

My wife kept her husband waiting for a lot of years, like 12 years or more,  and it was only after she met me that she then wanted to divorce him to which he readily agreed.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

ttwjr32

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2010, 02:04:25 am »
Willy  ""you are the man she has been waiting for all those years"

dont know what you did to deserve that :s

ttwjr32

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2010, 06:43:38 pm »
so have you made the trip back to China to discuss this
 and see what will be made of all this RC????

rcsingle1

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2010, 11:24:37 pm »
Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='36808' dateline='1271198618'

so have you made the trip back to China to discuss this
 and see what will be made of all this RC????

Hey guys,
I am back from China, and a single man. There was no way that LiHong was going to change her mind. And, of course I could not force her to come here. So, we did get divorced. We did end up having a nice time while I was there, and ended up doing some sightseeing.

She was really sorry, and heartbroken about her decision. She cried, and said that she would always love me, and that there would be a special place in her heart for me. I did ask that if I lived in China, would she be with me, and the answer was, YES. This breakup is even harder for me than that of my first wife. I could not believe how head over heels I was in love with LiHong. I cannot belive how much I am going to miss her. Especially because we got along so well.

We ended up parting on good terms, and that we would keep in touch. Also, was invited to visit her and the family if I ever go back.  

Anyway, thanks for all the kind words and support guys. Now, it's time to move on, and look to the future.

Any, and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I know that my family will say I am crazy to go this route again, but, I also want to keep my options open. I don't know what it is about the Asian women that have me keep looking in China, but hopefully I will find someone else soon.

Have a great day "brothers of the forum" !!
Rob

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2010, 11:32:42 pm »
Rob...so sorry to hear ths news mate..:huh:

Take your time, that is what I suggest, and the best of luck mate...

ttwjr32

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2010, 11:58:54 pm »
sorry to hear that but as one door closes another opens. i to
had some misfortunes and 1 bad marriage to a chinese lady but
i didnt give up and now am happy living in China with my wife.

shaun

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2010, 05:28:27 am »
Sorry to hear that.  I hope you find the woman of your complete dream soon.