Author Topic: Can man say it's love?  (Read 4923 times)

ttwjr32

RE: Can man say it's love?
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2010, 12:20:40 pm »
how long does it take to resolve a broadband issue in France???

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2010, 12:39:08 pm »
Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='36890' dateline='1271262040'

how long does it take to resolve a broadband issue in France???

He may be resolving more than a broadband issue. I think it is good that he take some time to get things straightened out whether it be with people or tech issues. As long as they get worked out in a good way though. :icon_biggrin:

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

ttwjr32

« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2010, 12:44:42 pm »
i agree whole heartedly

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2010, 08:27:54 am »
Hi there.
The problem about broadband is still active, I still can not connect from home, or I can, by using my phone as modem, then, I must pay a bit some money for that... but it's not very easy.

About Liyan and house in China, the problem is over, we focus about papers for her to come in France. Still in the process.

However, sorry maybe because sometimes, I should also improve again and again my english and understandings about many things and sentences... that's also the same about chinese...
but well.. i don't really want to "talk many times about all that..."

Actually, I just know Liyan and me will live in my studio for a while (let's see how many months), and maybe in 1 or 2 years, we will be thinking about bigger...
I'm sorry too because I did not read everything you posted since my last reply, I will do later, just because now, I'm at work... and some "few" problems with my boss...
(I'm also looking for applying on new jobs outside that ### company)
- Let's Rock -

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2010, 11:50:41 am »
Sly,

I for one am glad you two got the house issue resolved. I did not want to sound mean but the whole issue sounded a little fishy to me. I just wanted to make sure you were not going to get screwed over.

I also know about those bosses that look over your shoulder while you are on the computer. I used to hate that. I used to go stand behind him when I saw that he was chatting with his girlfriend on-line instead of working. :icon_cheesygrin:

I hope that you get the broadband issue resolved soon.

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2010, 01:47:24 pm »
Quote from: 'Bee964' pid='37290' dateline='1271692241'

Sly,

I for one am glad you two got the house issue resolved. I did not want to sound mean but the whole issue sounded a little fishy to me. I just wanted to make sure you were not going to get screwed over.

I also know about those bosses that look over your shoulder while you are on the computer. I used to hate that. I used to go stand behind him when I saw that he was chatting with his girlfriend on-line instead of working. :icon_cheesygrin:

I hope that you get the broadband issue resolved soon.

Dave C

I see you are not working there anymore. LOL
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2010, 12:19:03 am »
Quote from: 'JimB' pid='37296' dateline='1271699244'

I see you are not working there anymore. LOL

Yes, I took them up on their excellent retirement offer! LOL!! :icon_cheesygrin:

Dave C

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2010, 06:57:03 am »
Sly, the house subject will reappear, seems to be a cultural thing prompted by worried parents. I am in a similar situation with a request to buy a place in Jiangmen in my wife's name, except that my mom in law will make a large down payment, I only need to cover monthly payments... we will check this out in the next few months and get some figures. I was planning to buy a secondary residence in Jiangmen anyhow, after all my wife's friends are all there.

I'm sure the subject will arise again in the future for you, but then the price and monthly payments are not a big deal depending where you buy, and you will have your own pied à terre, if the place is not invaded by your family that is :icon_cheesygrin:

Cheers,
Frank
Go deep or don't go