Author Topic: What to do if you are wondering about your girl  (Read 9456 times)

ttwjr32

RE: What to do if you are wondering about your girl
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2010, 09:18:14 pm »
that goes along with a lot of other things here also

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2010, 11:01:59 pm »
Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='35886' dateline='1270084694'

that goes along with a lot of other things here also

Well Ted that nicely brings us back to the thread itself.  

Fake women!

The best way is to use just an agency that guarantees that the lady is genuine.   If a lady has been properly checked out that she is available to marry and she has provided her ID for inspection then this is the ideal agency for one to use.

But as yet there is no agency that can offer this guarantee.  But one has been mooted on other threads so keep on watching.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

ttwjr32

« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2010, 11:45:11 am »
soon to be opened and running with some terrific ladies on the
site looking for men

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2010, 08:33:34 pm »
Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='35939' dateline='1270136711'

soon to be opened and running with some terrific ladies on the
site looking for men

Haha... TED'S ANGELS....

Every week they will have a mission to hook up with some poor bloke who got scammed on CHN ??? :icon_cheesygrin:
Men are great thinkers coz they have 2 heads (just don't think with the wrong one!) & women are great talkers coz they have 2...:icon_cheesygrin:

ttwjr32

« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2010, 10:37:05 pm »
Well a better managed agency with the best interests of both the lady and
the man. that is their business plan and yes revenue is important but they
think service is what matters most and it will make this agency succesful as
people get to know about it.  COMING SOON TO THE WEB

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2010, 12:05:49 pm »
Ted,
If you want to get high you will need Canadian smokes, fags, cigarettes, what ever you want to call them. When I smoked anywhere I went, especially in the US, people wanted a "couple" Canadian cigarettes. They swore they got high on them. You can get them cheap from the first nation people on their reservations. (Indians) They are exempt from the taxes so it makes the cigarettes cheap.

Most of you here talk about the 24 hour rule of Maxxs'. I have lived with it as well as my rule of three strikes. She has two strikes against herself already. What to do if you are wondering about your girl. Well I am wondering about her. I know now that there is some half truths in some things she has told me about herself. I will not come right out and say she lied to me,... yet, because I don't remember if I persisted in getting a satisfactory answer from her. I am still going to count this as a first strike against her though. The second strike, she had to work the night I arrived. She asked me to call her when I got to the hotel and she would tell me what time she would meet me the next morning. 8:45 am. We were to go to breakfast. She did not show up. By about 10:15 am I was too hungry and had breakfast here at the hotel. Odysseus007 called me shortly afterward and we went out for lunch and then he showed me around some of Singapore. Once again thank you very much Odysseus007. When I got back to the hotel, about 7:25 pm, I checked at the desk and she had been there about 20 minutes earlier. Stood up by almost 11 hours. Today she said that she would call me about 2:00 pm. She did not call untill 7:26 pm. I thought that the first time may have been nerves, but twice in two days... I will give her a little benefit of the doubt and lump these two incidents together as one and call it strike two. I am not happy about this at all. Not a good way to start off a relationship. She wants to go out tonight after she is done work. I will see how this goes. I get the feeling that she may be a player. I will not be played by any woman. I turned a blind eye to my ex-wifes playing once and swore to myself I will not let it happen again.

007, I may be calling you about those other women you keep talking about. :icon_cheesygrin: The burning in my mouth has only just subsided from what ever it was in that banana blossom salad I had earlier. :huh: Still wonder what it was. I have had habanero (spelling) peppers before and this put those to shame!!

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2010, 12:33:27 pm »
Quote from: 'Bee964' pid='36095' dateline='1270397149'

007, I may be calling you about those other women you keep talking about. :icon_cheesygrin: The burning in my mouth has only just subsided from what ever it was in that banana blossom salad I had earlier. :huh: Still wonder what it was. I have had habanero (spelling) peppers before and this put those to shame!!

Dave C

It's called "cili padi" here. The Thais use it a lot. Like some of the local Thai/Vietnamese women - small sized, but packs a BIG punch ! Try the Thai stall's papaya salad too, but if you don't the cili padi, tell them "mai prik" haha.. :icon_cheesygrin: (no pun intended, mai means no, prik means chilli in Thai).
There were a dozen nice local gals at the games meetup earlier, but a bit too young & immature. If you like, there's another on Tuesday nite, but more expensive. We could also try trawling Chinatown, quite a few gems there I reckon.

Quote from: 'shaun' pid='35148' dateline='1269168748'

Scottish Rob went around looking to find a portable translator and found the translator and a woman.

Hmm Bee, we been there & done that, didn't we?  :icon_cheesygrin:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 01:19:14 pm by odysseus007 »
Men are great thinkers coz they have 2 heads (just don't think with the wrong one!) & women are great talkers coz they have 2...:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline mustfocus

« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2010, 08:41:18 pm »
Quote from: 'odysseus007' pid='36096' dateline='1270398807'

Quote from: 'Bee964' pid='36095' dateline='1270397149'

Dave C

It's called "cili padi" here. The Thais use it a lot. Like some of the local Thai/Vietnamese women - small sized, but packs a BIG punch ! Try the Thai stall's papaya salad too, but if you don't the cili padi, tell them "mai prik" haha.. :icon_cheesygrin: (no pun intended, mai means no, prik means chilli in Thai).
There were a dozen nice local gals at the games meetup earlier, but a bit too young & immature. If you like, there's another on Tuesday nite, but more expensive. We could also try trawling Chinatown, quite a few gems there I reckon.

Quote from: 'shaun' pid='35148' dateline='1269168748'

Scottish Rob went around looking to find a portable translator and found the translator and a woman.

Hmm Bee, we been there & done that, didn't we?  :icon_cheesygrin:

Hey Odysseus, where did you take him?  I'd be interested in trying some of this salad Dave's talking about next time I'm there...

Personally I also want to try the salty egg crab as well...

Dave,

Sorry to hear that you're not very pleased with your lady.  Maybe some bad luck to start.  Hopefully you'll get the things straightened out.
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2010, 10:05:19 pm »
Like I said earlier, I may have overlooked something in the letters. I waited around for her to show up and guess what, a no show again. I am quite disappointed. I guess it is back to square one.

In thinking about the spicy incident I think the woman behind the counter my think me a bit strange. All I could say was guinness. She put the cold can on the counter and I cracked it open and started to drink it before paying for it.

Odysseus, I will be up for anything. You have my number. Maybe I'll try the other salad! I don't know if I will say mai prik though... :icon_cheesygrin:

Lastly, I got an e-mail from a friend of mine lastnight. If I can get the pictures out of it I will post it. There is a web site in the email that people can go to if they want information on the product... I was amazed! I will post it in the general thread for this and that, when I clean it up. His timing is perfect! :icon_cheesygrin:

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2010, 10:26:43 pm »
Quote from: 'mustfocus' pid='36126' dateline='1270428078'

Hey Odysseus, where did you take him?  I'd be interested in trying some of this salad Dave's talking about next time I'm there...

Personally I also want to try the salty egg crab as well...

A little secret place on Bencoolen Street, has cheap yet authentic ethnic food. But you better hurry.... place will likely be torn down for en bloc redevelopment soon. What a bloody waste. As a bonus, place also has lotsa eye candy.

Offline mustfocus

« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2010, 11:17:12 pm »
Doh.  I'll have to check with you next time I'm on my way.  Not sure when I can make it with my new job and all.
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

ttwjr32

« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2010, 03:13:40 am »
sorry to hear about the turn of events there Dave hope that the trip
gets salvaged one way or the other

zimanu

« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2010, 02:39:56 pm »
my girl is in guilin, guangxi

I'm having vertigo, litteraly falling for her, never been to an agency before, just ended up there by simply following signs...

I have no idea what I'm getting in, I'm simply falling in love telepathically, crazy!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 02:40:20 pm by zimanu »

David5o

« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2010, 03:52:32 pm »
zimanu,

Welcome to our Forum...

If what your saying is how your feeling, then prepare yourself for a bloody big fall!! Read the threads and posts here. You will find that the biggest mistake you can possibly make is falling in love with an image and the written word. Your in love with the thought of being in love....

Not until you meet this lady face to face can you really know your true feelings. Many here can vouch for this fact in the form of totally disastrous trips to China. So your best bet is to pull yourself together and start letting your head do the thinking and not the heart!!  

I'm not trying to rain on your relationship, just that you need to face reality in the real world, before it's too late.
You may even be talking to an agency translator and not the lady your emf's are addressed to.
As i said, read this Forum well, be aware of some of the things that have befallen other Brothers here, then come back and post more....

I wish you well on your journey to find that lady ....  

David......

zimanu

« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2010, 04:21:10 pm »
thanks for your answer, I will try and read more, but I don't think i'm falling with the idea, I never went to an agency, have an easy time picking up girl, there's some weird synchronicity that brought me there, but you are right, I am scared!

hope to chat more soon, will breathe for now! ;)