Author Topic: Calculating the Cost of 'True Love'  (Read 4910 times)

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
RE: Calculating the Cost of 'True Love'
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2009, 03:00:27 pm »
Quote from: 'Arnold' pid='3099' dateline='1242502754'

Guy's , make sure you keep all the receipt's of what you have spend . So when the time comes , your Lady knows how much she owe's you . So , she can reimburse you fully .

Oh Man I lost my receipt for the $10 necklace I sent now I surely dont know what I am going to do.
I told my girl to get another job that it was all adding up..hehe
Jimmy Henson

Arnold

« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2009, 03:07:07 pm »
Jim , in reality ... all that (what she owe's me ) went all out the window , the first time I looked into her Eyes as she stood right in front of me . As my Heart melted so did all the receipt's with it . Hehe

Offline Agarn

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2009, 03:44:01 am »
Well i`ve had the cost but not the love [yet]
racking up the costs
3 trips and internal flights,  Harbin in the frozen north down to Sanya in the tropical south.
trip 1,  pre chnlove, nice lady but not really suited,excess bagage on gifts
trip 2, pre chnlove, con woman, total scammer,  many gifts
trip 3, chnlove, pre chn info, liar, real pig, yep more gifts, this time gave to friends and students i met, kept one $60 handbag make up kit.

I will not begin to calculate the costs so far, no point, but I will say apart from the dissapointment in the ladies I have met it has been a blast, i have visited beautiful places in an amazing country, met truely interesting people and made good friends who i am in contact with now.
Still have the faith and will visit a lady in Changsha in september, will take the make up kit, haha, and you guessed it, more gifts.

My friends think Im crazy, family just shake their heads, but here i seem quite normal, hmmmmmmmmmmm!

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2009, 08:32:00 am »
Agarn, at least you have the right outlook for all this, good luck and best wishes brother :icon_cheesygrin:
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS