Author Topic: Confirmed case of photo fraud? You decide  (Read 10089 times)

Offline odysseus007

Confirmed case of photo fraud? You decide
« on: April 25, 2010, 02:11:04 pm »
Today I happened to look at a lady's profile whom I used to write to, and voila! totally new person ! As expected, I had my suspicions as to the authenticity of the profile, and I think today that pretty much confirms it.  I sent the following complaint ticket to CHNLove, and now let's see what happens. I also attach the "before & after" photos for you to decide. Let this be a lesson & warning to the newbies... about thinking with the wrong head !!! The name alone should have been warning enough - what a magnificent fraud ! And of course, the agency had to be the notorious GZB, who else?

"Previously, I have been communicating with a lady, Magnificent Luo - GZB273467, but later I felt that her photos were not of the same person at all, and her letters seem to be written by the translator, so I stopped communication. Today I was surprised to see that she has changed her photos to a completely different person! I have been defrauded! In total I have had 5 letters between me and the lady. I want a refund of 5 credits. Give me an email address, if you want proof of the photos, because now her profile do not have the earlier photos anymore. Thank you!
Larry

Before :[attachment=2045][attachment=2046][attachment=2047]

During communication (photos get hotter!) :[attachment=2049][attachment=2048][attachment=2050][attachment=2051]

After (boy, what a difference!) :[attachment=2052][attachment=2053]
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 02:16:32 pm by odysseus007 »
Men are great thinkers coz they have 2 heads (just don't think with the wrong one!) & women are great talkers coz they have 2...:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline dude

RE: Confirmed case of photo fraud? You decide
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 03:22:41 pm »
The last photo in after shots is at The Venetian hotel in Macau! I took my wife there in October...very nice just like vegas!

This is definitely two different women! I love to see the response you get! chnlove is really dig a deep hole for themselves and their friendly agencys! I know the two agencys in Changsha P216 &P218 are real screwy! It's unfortunate, for the women that pay much money to join, that they have to deal with the B.S too!!! I know several women that joined both agencys and only three have had success! One of them didn't know about man till he arrived(they are actually getting along great) & the man couldn't believe this crap! And of course the old bait and switch happened with another man, I met! These problems come from both agencys!

Chnlove has to be fully aware of this crap and they wipe their hands clean, by blaming agencys. Both sides are crooks...there are maybe a couple of honest agencys that chnlove deal with...all the rest will do anything to get you to come to China! Then cheat you the rest of the way....simply SAD!

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 03:36:17 pm »
Yeah, now I catch them with their pants down, let me see what they do eh? If necessary, let's bring down the whole rotten shebang, unless they compensate me. However can you believe it, CHNLove does NOT have a function where you can attach photographic evidence. So I asked them to give me an email address to send the pics to.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 03:38:10 pm by odysseus007 »
Men are great thinkers coz they have 2 heads (just don't think with the wrong one!) & women are great talkers coz they have 2...:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Chong

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 09:20:44 pm »
Unfortuately, it's the same lady ... abeit with photoshopping [ especially the cheeks & waistline ], lots of mascara [ makes her eyes bigger ] & hair extensions. The very first photograph reveal the same eyes.

IMHO, you're out of luck. The agency will claim that the lady was trying to put her best profile picture to make her the most attractive possible. During your communication, you still didn't get a real life photo. Real life photos are the ones she placed later in her profile ... not the ones showing skimpy outfits, over-sized sunglasses and breastlines. If you want the same woman that you're attracted to, tell her to lose 15 lbs, wear make-up 24/7, grow her hair and wear sexy outfits.

The reason she decided to reveal her real photos is because she getting lots of rejections after the men sees the difference between the photoshop and her real-life pics. Now she wants someone to like her for the real her.

Chalk your 5 EMF money loss to gaining experience.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 09:28:20 pm by Chong »

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 09:35:44 pm »
Quote from: 'Chong' pid='37667' dateline='1272244844'

Unfortuately, it's the same lady ... abeit with photoshopping [ especially the cheeks & waistline ], lots of mascara [ makes her eyes bigger ] & hair extensions. The very first photograph reveal the same eyes.

IMHO, you're out of luck. The agency will claim that the lady was trying to put her best profile picture to make her the most attractive possible. During your communication, you still didn't get a real life photo. Real life photos are the ones she placed later in her profile ... not the ones showing skimpy outfits, over-sized sunglasses and breastlines. If you want the same woman that you're attracted to, tell her to lose 15 lbs, wear make-up 24/7, grow her hair and wear sexy outfits.

The reason she decided to reveal her real photos is because she getting lots of rejections after the men sees the difference between the photoshop and her real-life pics. Now she wants someone to like her for the real her.

Chalk your 5 EMF money loss to gaining experience.

Which unfortunately for her, is not gonna happen. And I don't think it's the same gal. It's like Angelina Jolie vs the Sea Hag. Even photoshopping can't make up the diff. From a 8.5 to a 4? Come on!

Offline Chong

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2010, 09:56:42 pm »
Quote from: 'odysseus007' pid='37669' dateline='1272245744'

And I don't think it's the same gal. It's like Angelina Jolie vs the Sea Hag. Even photoshopping can't make up the diff. From a 8.5 to a 4? Come on!

This subject is a broken record that has been discussed since the ChnLove FaceBook Forum days. You may want to refer to that site for more info on what we wrote.

Most guys have gotten a real-lfe pic, compared it with their lady's  profile pic, then stopped writing to them because their fantasy ended with reality. I too was guilty of this MANY times. I too wasted many EMF credits. I know how you feel.

Do you think Angelina Jolie looks good WITHOUT make-up ???  All her celebrity and magazine photos are photoshop as well.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 09:58:26 pm by Chong »

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2010, 11:18:24 pm »
Hahaha.... I'm so sorry for Brad Pitt then :icon_cheesygrin:, sacrificing himself to save us from the Sea Hag.

Ok, I have seen many cases when the girl herself sent me everyday pics at the first reply, and they are like when they wake up first thing in the morning before they comb their hair, wash their face, brush teeth, & pee. And yes, I can accept waking up with her the morning after. Not this case, this is NOT the same girl.

How would you like to order a Ferrari and receive a Zaporozhets (cheapest made in Russia car).
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 11:21:22 pm by odysseus007 »

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2010, 12:05:42 am »
Quote from: 'Chong' pid='37671' dateline='1272247002'

Quote from: 'odysseus007' pid='37669' dateline='1272245744'

And I don't think it's the same gal. It's like Angelina Jolie vs the Sea Hag. Even photoshopping can't make up the diff. From a 8.5 to a 4? Come on!

This subject is a broken record that has been discussed since the ChnLove FaceBook Forum days. You may want to refer to that site for more info on what we wrote.

Most guys have gotten a real-lfe pic, compared it with their lady's  profile pic, then stopped writing to them because their fantasy ended with reality. I too was guilty of this MANY times. I too wasted many EMF credits. I know how you feel.

Do you think Angelina Jolie looks good WITHOUT make-up ???  All her celebrity and magazine photos are photoshop as well.

I suppose I was one of the lucky ones, in as far as the real life pics were not too far from the real deal.  The only issue, was her pics had been posted for several years, and naturally she aged a few years.  Funny how that happens.

Just a question, and I am not trying to draw fire, or put anyone on the spot, but are you interested in a picture, or in the lady?

Offline Chong

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2010, 01:35:47 am »
Quote from: 'Martin' pid='37678' dateline='1272254742'

Just a question, and I am not trying to draw fire, or put anyone on the spot, but are you interested in a picture, or in the lady?

On Chnlove with over 6,000 profiles, you choose the pic first ... since most bio information is generic ... i.e. I like to make tea for you. :icon_cheesygrin:

Physical attraction first, then get to know her personality & character ... that's Internet Dating Life. On the other hand, if you meet them face-to-face for the first time [ on a visit to China ], then you can access all three criterias at the same time.

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2010, 01:36:01 am »
Martin,

If she aged a few years, I will accept that. Most of the 48-52 year olds on CHN have the looks of Playboy bunnies, of course it's caveat emptor.
Here it is a case of an entirely different person. If anybody has one of those biometric face recognition softwares they use at airports & banks, let that give an unbiased opinion. You can lose or gain weight, but bone structure is unchangeable short of drastic surgery or serious traffic accident, etc.

My answer is both. If the appearance does not matter at all, then there will be no need to post photos on CHN. But if the personality is not matching then it does not work either. I think that should be obvious to most of us. If I just want a homely cow, there are plenty right at my doorstep, there is no need to go to the trouble & expense of importing one.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 01:48:37 am by odysseus007 »

Arnold

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2010, 01:44:54 am »
I must agree with Lawrence on this . These are TWO different Women . Just look at the Chin's of the last two Pic's . NO way are those the same Woman . Look at her lower Lip of the last two Pic's ( thin ) the other's are ( fat lower ) .

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2010, 01:50:41 am »
Thanks Arnold,

No way you can change things like the chin & lip, cept for plastic surgery, and then who ever changes them for the worse?

Offline David S

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2010, 04:28:41 am »
Quote from: 'odysseus007' pid='37686' dateline='1272261041'

No way you can change things like the chin & lip, cept for plastic surgery, and then who ever changes them for the worse?

Well, unless they have a really good photoshop program and are skilled at using it, but I doubt that's the case.

Have you been defrauded by the photos and the profile.  I'd say yes you have.  Are you going to get anywhere with Chnlove in trying to get a refund?  Based on other brothers who have tried, I'd say it's not likely.

I have to agree with Chong, this has been discussed before.  

I guess that we are all here looking for true love, really looking for our life's partner that it makes it even more difficult to deal with the fact that we run into such situations.  Plus the ChnLove web site won't let you send out more then a small number of admirer letters to ladies.  I found this early on.  the warning came up that these ladies are here looking for honest true love and marriage to someone genuine so you should be discriminating with how many admirer notes you send out.  I guess this practice leads us to believe that all the ladies here are genuine.  What I found out early on after coming to this forum that, that is not the case.  I guess I have a more jaded view of the world.  I figure hey, I got boondoggled, shame on them for their deceit.  On the other hand, this IS the internet, and scams are here just as much in the real world.  I guess I just rack it up to the "cost of doing business."  Now mind you I'm not here with an open wallet and just dishing out cash all over the place, but sometimes I just sit and kind of roll my eyes when another "HEY I got swindled" thread comes up.  Maybe that's a character flaw of mine, and I'm willing to admit it.  But the truth is that we all have our horror stories.  Weather it's from an internet dating site where we were given fake photos or we've met a woman in the real world that turned out to be other then who she represented herself to be.  I'd venture to guess that is part of the reason most of us are here, we're tired of the crap dished out by the western ladies.  But truth be told, there are ladies who will dish out the crap in any part of the world.  

Now I don't want to sound cold hearted.  Larry, I'm really sorry you got swindled.  I've been there, I know how it feels, and I hope you don't become as jaded as I get sometimes.  But in all honesty I think the best thing that you can do is pick yourself up, brush off the dirt and move forward with a positive bright attitude.   I hope it doesn't happen again to you, but be aware of where you are and that you're dealing with quite a few unknown factors.  

I've read in some posts that the men who have found success here truly count themselves among the blessed ones.  I would have to agree, they are truly blessed.  Just keep plugging forward.  If there is one thing I've learned from this site is that there are a lot of truly lovely ladies who are looking for truthful, loyal and loving husbands, and they will return your love and loyalty back to you 1,000 fold.  However, to find those nuggets of gold, you have to wade through a lot of muck and get a little mud in your boots.

With sincerity.

David

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2010, 04:41:07 am »
Thanks for the kind words & encouragement, David. No, this does not faze me one bit. Because I have been to 7 provinces in China, and visited the Middle Kingdom more than 10 times. And because nobody ever takes me, without payback. The last time I made a complaint, it took me a long time & many messages, but eventually CHN had to refund me credits. Not money, just credits. Rare is the occasion when I did not get my pound of flesh & justice. When doing business with the Chinese, if you show weakness, they will eat you alive.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 04:42:02 am by odysseus007 »

shaun

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2010, 05:13:01 am »
You will not win with chnlove.  You are wasting your time.  The guys here tried to tell me and I had to find it out for myself.  I had the issue nailed to the wall and they just turned a blind eye to me.  I went to cherry blossoms, did a lot of research, spoke to about 20 women for $20.00 a month and found the most wonderful woman in the world.  As others have said learn, grow, and keep plugging away at it.

Shaun
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 12:05:30 pm by shaun »