Author Topic: Confirmed case of photo fraud? You decide  (Read 10095 times)

shaun

RE: Confirmed case of photo fraud? You decide
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2010, 07:11:23 pm »
I hate to pee in your corn flakes but, I don't know how you can see this as a victory.  You still lost approximately $12.00 and that is extremely small compared to many others.  I lost about $300.00 on their support of liars and cheats.  Split the difference at $144.00 and multiply it by the number of people who have been cheated and you see real quick they are making millions.  You give them $20.00 and they say oops, we're sorry.  Here let me give you back $8.00.  Seems fair to me.

I invested $60.00 over three months and found a winner of a woman.  Whats more I do not have to deal with chnlove or an agency in their deceit.  Plus when we marry neither one of us have to deal with the outrageous marriage fee.

Don't want to sound like sour grapes here but take your money and spend it on blossoms or china love links.  At least there you have a better  chance in winning.

Shaun

Offline Chong

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2010, 08:41:59 pm »
Quote from: 'shaun' pid='37836' dateline='1272582683'

Don't want to sound like sour grapes here but take your money and spend it on blossoms or china love links.  At least there you have a better  chance in winning.

Shaun,

I agree with your post especially about the revenue business part. Although let's remember that guys have had success with ChnLove. I also met my wife away from ChnLove. If I had to start all over again, here's the order I would do ...

1) Network at home with local Chinatown [ if there is one ]
2) Choose a city & visit China and network with locals
3) Sites that charge a monthly fee with unlimited free messaging
4) Sites like ChnLove that charge per EMF.
5) if using # 3 0r # 4 ... visit within 3 months
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 08:44:22 pm by Chong »

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2010, 08:53:08 pm »
Quote from: 'shaun' pid='37836' dateline='1272582683'

I hate to pee in your corn flakes but, I don't know how you can see this as a victory.  You still lost approximately $12.00 and that is extremely small compared to many others.  I lost about $300.00 on their support of liars and cheats.  Split the difference at $144.00 and multiply it by the number of people who have been cheated and you see real quick they are making millions.  You give them $20.00 and they say oops, we're sorry.  Here let me give you back $8.00.  Seems fair to me.

I invested $60.00 over three months and found a winner of a woman.  Whats more I do not have to deal with chnlove or an agency in their deceit.  Plus when we marry neither one of us have to deal with the outrageous marriage fee.

Shaun

I AM on CLL Shaun.
Men are great thinkers coz they have 2 heads (just don't think with the wrong one!) & women are great talkers coz they have 2...:icon_cheesygrin:

shaun

« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2010, 09:03:36 pm »
Good.  You will find success there too.  And for those of you, like Chong, who found your wonderful wife on chnlove I applaud you.  You are one of the few who succeeded.   But you will have to admit the failure rate is far greater than the success rate.  And it is all about success.  So please understand I do applaud you.

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2010, 09:06:26 pm »
Quote from: 'shaun' pid='37840' dateline='1272589416'

Good.  You will find success there too.  And for those of you, like Chong, who found your wonderful wife on chnlove I applaud you.  You are one of the few who succeeded.   But you will have to admit the failure rate is far greater than the success rate.  And it is all about success.  So please understand I do applaud you.

Yes, dollar for dollar you get far more contacts on CLL, as Ted who recommended it to me attests. Anyway I am just using up my remaining credits on CHN, so it's not like I'm spending a lot on any particular lady there, I set limits before direct contact.
Men are great thinkers coz they have 2 heads (just don't think with the wrong one!) & women are great talkers coz they have 2...:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Chong

« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2010, 11:53:35 pm »
Quote from: 'shaun' pid='37840' dateline='1272589416'

No Shaun ... you misread my post ... I found my wife AWAY from ChnLove. I would use ChnLove as a LAST resort. I'm a big proponent of visiting China to meet ladies face-to-face. But that's only because my circumstance allows it. I know that others can't do the same. I did start using ChnLove and I didn't like the way they operate. I rather use a site that offers monthly fees rather than individual EMF fees. Both type of sites have their own pro(s) and con(s). The bottom line is that guys will find success on both ... Hopefully   :icon_cool:

shaun

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2010, 04:47:34 am »
Chong,

Wow.  I did read it wrong.  Old age my friend, I guess. :huh:  I remembered when I was replying though I must of had it wrong.  You met a kind old gentleman in an elevator who worked at a hotel and he introduced you to your wife.  :icon_cheesygrin:

Sorry for the mis-read.

Shaun

ttwjr32

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2010, 12:43:56 pm »
you know it is great that he even got a dime back from them. small victory for mankind. i to was
very disappointed by their operations and would venture to say that failure versus success is probably
leaning toward failure. there business ethics are just far BELOW standards. i hate to say it again but i will,
there is a really good site coming down the road that might benefit a lot of members here who would really
like to be able to know that what they are dealing with is real and genuine. when that time comes i will let
everyone know so they can decide which way to go. but keep in mind it will be just in Guangdong Province and
the reason for that will be uderstood when it opens. there is and also will be a franchise operator up north in
shenyang and possibly one in Bejing. but at least the business ethics will be there and there will also be a service that
is unheard of in this type of business. the goal is to have a reputable site that people can depend on and one that
will all just depend on the chemistry between the two people when they meet after a brief or long time of discusions.

cll worked for me but not without many problems and cherry blossoms is also ok but it has its multitude of problems
also. but i think the developers of the new one have taken all this into consideration with the design of theirs and
the set forth a strict code of ethics that will be stuck with and i can guarantee that. keep your eyes open for the
announcement and i wish success to all who endure this venture.

"the best way to do it is better than all others"

Offline Chong

« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2010, 08:55:43 pm »
Quote from: 'shaun' pid='37866' dateline='1272617254'

You met a kind old gentleman in an elevator who worked at a hotel and he introduced you to your wife.  :icon_cheesygrin:

HAHAHAHAHA ... Almost Shaun.

I met a 'money hungry' hotel security guard who introduced me to my wife via a friend of my wife's uncle.

He asked for 30,000 RMB as an introduction fee ... then lower it to 20,000 RMB. He just got 4,000 RMB from my in-laws; they gave him another 1,000 RMB at the wedding dinner because he was still grumbling.
Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='37874' dateline='1272645836'

there is a really good site coming down the road that might benefit a lot of members here who would really
like to be able to know that what they are dealing with is real and genuine. when that time comes i will let
everyone know so they can decide which way to go. but keep in mind it will be just in Guangdong Province and
the reason for that will be uderstood when it opens. there is and also will be a franchise operator up north in
shenyang and possibly one in Bejing. but at least the business ethics will be there and there will also be a service that
is unheard of in this type of business. the goal is to have a reputable site that people can depend on and one that
will all just depend on the chemistry between the two people when they meet after a brief or long time of discusions.

but i think the developers of the new one have taken all this into consideration with the design of theirs and
the set forth a strict code of ethics that will be stuck with and i can guarantee that. keep your eyes open for the
announcement and i wish success to all who endure this venture.

"the best way to do it is better than all others"

What a sales pitch !!! :icon_cool:  Ted ... Do you have any personal connections with this company ?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 08:58:34 pm by Chong »

ttwjr32

« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2010, 09:40:56 pm »
cant reveal :icon_rolleyes:my sources yet Chong

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
Re: Confirmed case of photo fraud? You decide
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2010, 06:44:27 pm »
Is this all the same lady? The profile photos are surly not the same as the more recent pictures. She has no blemishes so the only thing I can spot is the part in her hair. If the profile photos are the same girl as the recent photos then her nose was delibertly widened and her eyes made smaller. But why? I really cant tell myself. The recent pictures (the ones with red tinted hair) are really her. I see she is wearing a bracelet I gave her and listening to the english lessons I sent her on the mp3 player. I kind of like the more recent photos better than her profile anyway. I just don't know about the first two photos. What do you think?

Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2010, 06:56:03 pm »
I have seen discussed here "FEES". Marriage fees, success fees, introduction fees...Am I in for a surprise down the road. Will I be required to pay someone a fee if my lady and I get hitched? I have asked her what agreements she has with her agency and she says that the only agreement she has with them is that she will find her mate on chnlove. Her agency is ChangChun LiRen Information Inquiry Service Ltd.  Anyone ever dealt with them before?  Where can you find the fine print?

Pineau
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline mustfocus

« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2010, 07:43:12 pm »
Hey Pineau,

Let's get the photos out of the way.... they could be of the same woman.  As you said, her nose appears to have been flattened and it looks like she lost weight (reddish hair picture she appears to be either slimmer or her face is more angular...trying to decide which).  Her eyes appear to have been tightened up.

Not sure what the point was, but as I said, could be the same woman.

As for the agency, there are lots of possible fees... it's best to have her read the contract more carefully.  There might be something in there that she's obligated to pay...but you have to tell her this outside of the EMFs...otherwise it is likely that the agency will filter it out.  Some of them are known to do that.
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

Vince G

« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2010, 10:33:20 pm »
Yes there are fees to pay. I must have written this a thousand times. The amount and when depends on her agreement (contract). Some pay in full, others leave a deposit and make payments. How much do YOU have to pay? Nothing. It's her contract not yours. If you want to pay it for her that's your choice.

Each agency has there own contract. It could be paid already or paid in thirds, Deposit, upon meeting her and marriage (3 payments). She should know the contract.

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2010, 12:14:16 am »
When asking her about this, be specific in your questions.  Ask her if there is money to be paid to the agency.  In my case, I had my translator on MSN, so i was able to ask the translator.  Fees vary from agency to agency.  There is no average.  And they vary from one end to the other...its not all doom and gloom...find out first.