Author Topic: Message of encouragement for Newbies starting out  (Read 2681 times)

Offline jeffm

RE: Message of encouragement for Newbies starting out
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2010, 08:02:54 pm »
Back to topic.

The Chinese women are the best you will ever meet.  I look at American women in a much different light now.  I wish I knew about the Chinese women 15 years  ago.  

Having said that DON'T BE NIEVE ON EVERYTHING TOLD TO YOU.  NOT ALL ARE SINCERE.  I can't stress any harder how easy it will be your first couple of encounters or visits there, and the thing is some of these women know this too.  If you are green you could be a target, so keep your head on your shoulders and your senses about you.
Watch what people do not what they say

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2010, 06:25:04 am »
The proceedure in this case was speedy up by the fact that Mark had provided the Visa dept every thing they could ever think to ask for.

There was no way they were able to delay the process by requesting further info.  Marks proceedure is a lesson to all who want to use the British Visa system.

As an aside my wife had no problem getting through the security into the British Consulate in Guangzhou when I had to call in there before Christmas.  But then I never expected any as we were accompanied by the 'Ambassador'.  

I wonder if Ted really has diplomatic status? :icon_cheesygrin:

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

ttwjr32

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2010, 06:50:25 pm »
i think that holds true for any lady out there just keep
your mind open. but with the chinese the sincere far out weigh
the other