Author Topic: Seiko AD in Beijing ?  (Read 2208 times)

Offline daghoi

Seiko AD in Beijing ?
« on: May 05, 2010, 11:57:43 am »
Hello  !

Any watch interested people among us..

Im Beijing and i consider to treat myself with an affordable Seiko, Fliger type.

When we have walked the shopping malls here i have seen all the watch brands i know and then a few. Only one small dealer had a very little collection of Seiko's, but none to my taste there. So does anyone here know a shop with a good selection of Seiko's in Beijing ? Staying not fra from Sanlitun now.

yeh and off course, only interested in the real stuff, no replica.

Offline mustfocus

RE: Seiko AD in Beijing ?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 12:30:36 pm »
Not a big fan of watches since I have a watch on my phone, but there are three places I've been to that sell lots of watches.  Not sure if they would have any Seiko's, but the watches were nice regardless...

1) Wangfujing (yeah, I know, tourist trap, but as I said nice watches).  If you exit the subway on the "south" side and head north, you'll notice a small stairwell to the right (it should be in the southern half of the walking street).  I don't remember seeing the name of the place, but when you go up the stairs, you'll find yourself in a watch store...lots of watches there.  Some quit expensive, but some good ones.

2) New Silk Street Mall had some watch stores as well, although I don't remember on which floor.

3) HongQiao Pearl Market also had some stalls selling watches (although it's more of a jewellery mall)

Not sure if any of those help, but you never know what gems you'll find.
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

Offline Cam

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 05:01:14 am »
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 05:02:36 am by Cam »

Offline daghoi

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 05:32:47 am »
Ok, thanks for the suggestions. I look into the mall, after that it is back and searching thenet, when om back home.

Offline UK Mark

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 02:41:07 pm »
Silk Market is packed with watches on the upper floors .. be ready for super hard negotiation and aggressive salespeople , dont go there if your mood is not good haha
Dreams can come true