Author Topic: China : 7 children die, killed by a man  (Read 1669 times)

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
China : 7 children die, killed by a man
« on: May 12, 2010, 12:36:10 pm »
Seven children and two adults were killed and eleven others wounded by a man armed with a sheet of butcher, Wednesday, May 12, a native of northwest China, state media reported. The assailant then committed suicide. The attack occurred at 8 am local (2 hours) Hangzhong Nanzheng County, Shaanxi (Northwest), despite increased security at schools after other attacks.

The Xinhua news agency had reported three similar attacks last month, leaving dozens injured, and asking for the safety of schoolchildren. Police were faced with several institutions.

Xiaoming Liu, deputy director of communication at Hanzhong, confirmed that seven children and one teacher were killed. Twenty others were wounded. "The killer then committed suicide," he told The Associated Press.

A resident of County Nanzheng reached by telephone said the attacker was a villager from near corner of the fifties. He owned the house where was the kindergarten.

A farmer was injured last April 30 with a hammer five children in eastern China, before dying in sacrifice by fire. The assailant had forced the gate of the school with his motorbike in Weifang in Shandong Province, hit a teacher who tried to arrest him and grabbed two children prior to spray water on the body of essence and put fire. This attack followed three other knife in schools in China. The unequal treatment between children of executives, those cities, and those illegal migrants, rural, Mingongs are the cause of these tragedies.
- Let's Rock -

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
RE: China : 7 children die, killed by a man
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 01:01:44 pm »
Seems like china is being westernised too quickly. I do not like hearing of children being harmed by adults.

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 01:58:17 pm »
This has been starting to happen more and more.  Seems these are copycat to the first time it happened.  Really strange to target children...especially in China.

ttwjr32

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 02:06:50 pm »
they target them because they are defenseless against adults. just like a man who beats a
woman--------------------- COWARDS COWARDS COWARDS  they cant even face up to their
actions they kill themselves. its a shame but they need to put in some kind of prevent defense here
just like they have in western countries

David5o

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2010, 02:45:48 pm »

How do you defend against anyone with a mental problem, that can, ''let loose'' at anytime and anywhere?? ....Very difficult!!!  

China's does not have what we would call good mental health care. The authorities only act once a situation has occurred, and then of course it's too late. When you consider the size of the population of China, it's quite amazing just how few incidents arise, or maybe they are happening, but the deaths involved are too few to report to the news agencies....

Who knows, ...One Bro here could be planning to marry just such a lady, .....It's more than just possible!!!
Mental patients are very adapt at hiding there illnesses all too well.....

David......
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 05:39:32 pm by David5o »

ttwjr32

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2010, 02:52:17 pm »
mmm interesting comment David  and your last check was when    hahahhahaha
couldnt resist that one lol!!!

David5o

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2010, 03:07:24 pm »
Ted,

hahaha!!.... who knows, ...your assumption could be right, i might not even know myself!!!

Lucy as just told me, ...that she is going to keep a very close eye on me, and that she is making an appointment for me to be checked out tomorrow!!! .....See what you've done, your putting ideas into her head???  ...Oh, she's laughing too now!!   haha!!

David....

ttwjr32

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2010, 03:17:56 pm »
so your letting her come to the site:dodgy:

David5o

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2010, 03:42:44 pm »

Yes Ted, ...as i've stated many many times here. But she doesn't need, (and i don't want her to have) any protecting from the administration here, and knows me probably better than i know myself!!!!

David....

ttwjr32

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2010, 04:10:29 pm »
i will send her some flowers to cheer her up lol!!!!

the poor lady lol!!!!

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2010, 05:19:01 pm »
Ted you are 100% right.  COWARDS

David5o

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2010, 06:31:58 pm »
Rob,

Not necessarily correct!!, Most if not all such perpetrators of these heinous slaughters are carried out by mentally disturbed people. It has been explained to me by a psychiatrist that many of these people can live their lives without incident and without knowing they have a problem, but can become triggered/unhinged by a combination of circumstances that just happen to come together at the wrong time, ...and Bang!!  there off...   If you ask witnesses to describe the emotion of these people while in this condition and they will say determined and emotionless, robotic even!!!

They have no set preference of who are going to be there victims in most cases, just who ever is about and/or  in close proximity, or at a place that has been a bad experience in there life. Schools or place of work, seem to figure highly in such peoples hit list, probably because this was the place where they were first ostracised, made to feel inadequate, or other bad deep routed memory....

I'm Not making excuses for these people, just trying to explain what was explained to me. So not Cowards as we know, ....but certainly not in a sane frame of mind....

David
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 06:32:59 pm by David5o »

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2010, 07:26:24 pm »
David

You know, now thinking about what you are saying makes sense,

When I first found out my ex-wife was cheating on me, all types of thoughts went through my head...:@  So I can see what you mean about anything triggering them off.

I know its not a hard thing to say, but for weeks after it happened, I would have gladly done something dreadful to them, either individually or together, if I had seen them.  So it was  a good thing that they were not in the town
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 07:29:35 pm by Scottish_Rob »

shaun

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2010, 07:33:46 pm »
Rob,

When I was a wee little lad back in Texas if you caught your wife and another man in bed together you could legally kill both of them.  It is a shame that they have to get rid of some laws.  But then again that was not my issue.  I would have spotted the guy and grand and given him her suit cases, then shook his hand.  I do feel sorry fir the next guy who signs up for that misery.

Back on thread.  David, to me, that does not explain all of the copy cat crimes.  You may very well be right on the first one but on the subsequent ones they try to up the ante on them.  Sounds premeditated to me.

It is a shame the guy killed himself.  I think the remaining family would get some healing in their child's death if they were allowed to stomp
 a mud hole in two places and watch him die.  Kind of harsh but I bet it would end the copy cat portion of it.

Shaun
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 07:42:00 pm by shaun »

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2010, 09:48:21 pm »
David,

Yes, it is pretty well impossible to defend against this type of situation, even with copy cat types. The only real possible hope is some type of deterrent. (like Shaun mentions) I still think this may not help though. I just don't like hearing of these types of crimes being carried out against children. Especially the very young children.

Rob,

I was in a similar situation. When I found out about my ex-wife and her shenanigans while I was at work I am surprised that I did not do something stupid. I still remember the night she told me, sunday march 26th, 2000. I had suspected that something was going on with her. I had seen all the signs throughout the last several years of our  marriage. I had no absolute proof though. The guilt must have been eating at her conscience. She did not have to tell me about any of it, for I did not know for sure that there was anything going on. (I suspected that there was) As she was trying to explain herself to me I just held up my hand and told her to stop. The first thing that crossed my mind was that the shot gun was only 10 feet away. I put that thought out of my mind. I then left the house and walked. I do not know for how long  or where I went. I just kept telling myself to remain calm and do not do anything I will regret later. I am very glad I did that! When I returned she asked to be forgiven and she would make it up and, blah, blah, blah... so I figured I would just give her a chance and see what happens. I did not sleep for 3 or 4 days. A couple weeks after that she told me to "get over it". That is when I knew it was really over between us.

I can only pray now, I pray that these people get what they deserve! And that goes for my ex-wife too!

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.