Author Topic: New plans for love  (Read 14738 times)

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
RE: New plans for love
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2009, 11:07:25 am »
Wilson,

Keep up with the updates.  If Proteus is who he says he is, and you are who you say you are, you are made for each other and he could be a very valuable employee.  If he is not, well they will have come to your site immediately anyway. I am sure as soon as you filed your DBA or Articles of Incorporation or whatever your licensing requirements are they knew about you.   Quality competition is very healthy.  Makes the company better and the customer gets better service.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline wilson

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2009, 12:39:19 am »
Update:

1) We have got our people on the ground in various cities of China already. They are in discussion with the local agencies for profiles as affiliates we are closely with them to ensure the profiles we get are genuine.

2) We are putting in ID checks and verification of their status, address, phone. We are also going to put into place an interviewing process. However the local agencies are a bit reluctant for us to do this. We feel though that there should be some other checks. We are discussing it with our management. Of course these have to be pragmatic.

3) We will have a rating system in place for the agencies and the highest rating will be 5, which will be the most trustworthy and the highest quality service, down to 1 star. We will have a matrix system in place to come up with this rating and our representatives in charge of the affiliate relationships will discuss this with them on a monthly basis.

4) Our web designer is in the final stages of developing the site. It will be uploaded on 21st June. If you guys want you can be our beta testers.

5) The first incarnation of the site will only be an open chat. Users will pay a flat monthly fee and chat to their hearts content. There will be a rudimentary translation software.

6) The full launch is expected to be on 30th June. At this stage we will have the ladies profiles uploaded and the various service levels determined.

7) We will have a english-chinese central translation centre. There is some reluctance by agencies with translation departments to use this as they want to use their own plus there are other more underhand reasons which you all know about. Unfortunately at the first stage it will only be english-chinese but we will start to expand this to german and french.

8) We have had some requests from guys wanting to start their own agency in China. We will counsel you at the onset that this is a harder enterprise than it appears at first look. However we do understand that there will be some who will wish to vault this high wall notwithstanding. And we are currently in the process of producing a corporate "how to set up your own agency" guide.

9) We are considering publishing city guides for those who intend to go to China to court their ladies. What do you think? Any suggestions?

10) Our head of sales (she is a chinese babe! Hands off please, one of our principals has already made his intentions known) is insistent that she should produce a guide that would allow you gentlemen to understand chinese ladies. Do you think this would be of any use? We have mixed feelings.

11) Our head of sales has been looking at the service from a ladies's perspective and the principal mentioned in 10 has been looking at it from a male perspective. If you ask me, I think they are romancing themselves. But they are looking to institute services that would make the dating and courting experience most pleasurable and real. Any suggestions, which could also help the aforementioned principal, would be welcome.

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2009, 05:30:36 am »
Looking forward to it Wilson, exciting stuff.

The city guides is a good idea. I found it really daunting arriving into Guangzhou not knowing much about the place.

Maybe a little bit about local transportation like a metro map and maybe few  romantic spots in the city to visit with your lady (eg in Guangzhou I'd recommend a night boat cruise down the Pearl river, a walk up Baiyun mountain and a visit to the Safari park). Doesn't need to be a huge amount, just a little bit of useful information that helps the man imagine what his trip will be like and gives him a couple of ideas of what to do when there.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline JimB

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2009, 09:19:05 pm »
Wilson, I have a number of questions for you. I need time to put them all together.  I am happy that you are truly following through with your plans.  let me just start with these.
First off let me say, that I have found my lady, I am coming to Beijing in August for two months to marry her.  I have no vested interest in Chnlove or you.  My only concern is for my Brothas.  Making sure they get the fairest shake for their money.  I want them to find the happiness that I have found.

1.  how are you going about getting your "people on the ground, in different cities"?
2.. Are they the ones that are going to be doing the investigations of the agencies and the ladies"?
3.  when getting the agencies, are you taking their clients, wholesale or on an individual basis?
4.  How are you deciding which Agencies to take on?
5.  What type of checks and balances do you have that will keep your employees honest?
6.  When you receive a complaint, what steps will you take to investigate it?
7.  If you find the complaint is valid, what actions will you take
8.. What is your companies "mission statement" and what will you do to make sure your employees live up to it?
9.  One of the things we complain about is that the ladies we meet are not remotely like the pictures that are taken of them.
(This happened to me also, but i thought i knew how beautiful she was on the inside so I was ok with it.)  As it turned out i was right anyway, even though I found out that 90% of the letters were written by the translator not my lady).
10.  I will be in Beijing for two months with not much to do. except play in the streets with the kids. Lol I would be happy to investigate anyone for any of my brothas.  Any Agency or any person. I will be in Wuhan also.

I will have more questions later.  Thank you Wilson for taking the time to do this.
Jim

Offline wilson

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2009, 01:12:44 am »
Jim we truly appreciate your questions as they make us think and re evaluate what we are putting in place I will answer your question chronologically.

1.   We have appointed a Head of Sales and she is responsible for the representatives on the ground in the various cities – she is also on the board. She is Chinese and in addition to her contacts, our contacts we have had many referrals.

Where we do have a slight issue is to find “Buddy’s” we will be interviewing people who are currently working in China and have some spare time. Here we have to be slightly careful as we will need a certain type of person and it maybe that in some cases Buddy’s will cover more than one city.

2.   We have the reps mentioned in 1) and yes they will be responsible for the selection and the ongoing relationship with them

3.   We will be pragmatic about this and we will have to find the quality –quantity balance.

4.   Based on a) reputation b) local knowledge and contact c)on negotiations

5.   This is a very interesting question and we have long and heated discussion about this. Ultimately all our reps will be on 1 year renewable contracts and on deferred commissions – which is based in turnover and quality of business determined by our affiliates rating system. So if there is a negative drift then the rep feel this in a real way in their compensation
Of course we will also be looking at unusual patterns, high volumes, and sudden changes. In addition we will be formally revieiwing with our affiliates every 3 months.

6.   Depends on the type of complaint.  We are putting in place checks and balances and these will hopefully cull out a lot of reason for complaints. Minor issues will be handled by CSO and will be pushed up the management chain with growing gravity.

7.   Again depends on the nature of the complaint and the type of service that the client chooses. So if it is the “no frills” service dealing with a 1 star affiliate then there is little we can do but if it is premium service and dealing with 5 star affiliate there will be no question of scam, misrepresentation or churning. However let’s take the worst case scenario then we will have to stand by our commitments and refund money.
But we do have a problem here as we are looking at this from a man’s perspective and they are our clients but we also have a duty of care to the ladies and we will have complaints on the behaviour and actions of our members. If a male member is found to be at fault and has acted in contravention to our membership agreements we will immediately expel the person and peruse a legal course for satisfaction.

8.   We do not as yet have a formal mission statement but we have experimented with words like honesty integrity, value, etc. We will come up with a appropriate statement but we are looking to be honest and give value for money.
We understand money does not buy love and neither does it mend a broken heart and as we start and build our business we hope to develop our company’s moral code which transcends monetary gain.  Nice sentiments but I really hope we live and prosper by this code.

9.   Yes I know it is a shock. One the one hand it is the ladies right to make herself look beautiful and attractive but on the other you certainly do not want to feel duped. It is a question of time and money.
If you have a one night stand with a babe and woke up next to a old hag – well we know what you would do but when you have spent months talking and developing a relationship with a lady who does not look like you think she does – yes that is a different proposition.
So what we propose to all our members, remember my earlier posts, is that you move to webcam asap and look at each other and speak regularly to each other on cam.
Hopefully here you see your real angel.
Also on cam you actually speak to your Angel – better than letter writing and wondering who is writing. I am not sure how “private” we can make these conversations but we are aiming for some privacy.

10.   Jim please do let us know your schedule your assistance would be invaluable to us that is if you can drag yourself away from the lovely autumn and your time with your lady

I hope I answered all the issues you raised and will answer any other question you or anyone may have. If I have not answered your question to your full satisfaction tell me and I will revisit it

Offline wilson

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2009, 11:35:45 am »
Dear All,

Are there anyone in here familiar with internet marketing strategies? Some input in this area would be fantastic.

Offline JimB

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2009, 12:35:36 pm »
One of the fist things you want is for all search engines to pop you up ahead of anyone else.  There are different tools to use, you can obtain them through Google or Go Daddy, usually your hosting company will have them that you can use.  You can probably go to google.com .  Here is a link to just one place that will give you some basic information on it.  There are a lot more. http://www.domaininformer.com/guides/Marketing/articles/090608-Basic-Consepts-of-Search-Engine-Optimization   (If link wont work here copy and paste into your browser)
Your web site designer should have this info also.  Of course the next thing is to get your webaddress on everything you can.  Nothing leaves your office without your webaddress on it.  There are places where you can park your address when you let them park theirs on yours.  This is just basic stuff.  But it is the best 2 things you can do in my opinion.

Jim

Quote from: 'wilson' pid='5154' dateline='1244475345'
Dear All,

Are there anyone in here familiar with internet marketing strategies? Some input in this area would be fantastic.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 01:09:28 pm by JimB »

Offline UK Mark

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2009, 12:58:36 pm »
As Jim Says , you have to get as high in the search engines as possible , at the least be in the top 5 if you can , if you end up on search engine page 2 .. most people will never even see you
Dreams can come true

Offline wilson

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2009, 08:38:54 am »
Thank you, JimB and Mark, we are in the process of formulating a marketing plan. This would involve immediate and long term goals, as well as enlisting professional help at some point in time.

Alan

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2009, 11:20:48 am »
Wilson, you should call your thread "New Plan for Money for Wilson" because that has nothing to do with love, china. It is a business model applied to many other sectors. I am not very positive on members taking over forum for soft advertisement.

I like your thread : "I realize that this is my first post and this may raise some eyebrows. But whatever your suspicions please remember I am not asking you for anything" - you are asking for traffic for your website, agencies... otherwise, why would you be on this forum ?

"Can we guarantee no con artists? We have not found a 100% fool proof system but if you have some suggestions that are practical then please tell us" - Why dont you work a bit more on your system and then come back with the solution

"In the final analysis, I and my partners are the same as you and we are putting in place the service that we would like to receive" - I doubt about it ...

So long for trust and honesty ....

Offline JimB

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2009, 11:54:59 pm »
Alan, I see this is your first post.  Welcome.  I am as skeptical as anyone.  But when you criticize at least have something constructive or be specific to go along with it.  Go back and read posts here.  When someone has something negative to say they have specific reasons.  It is easy to just shotgun negativity.  But it does not help anyone. Like what specific solutions are you talking about?  You doubt that they are honest? Or they are putting a place in service that they would like to receive.  I am sorry but you have no idea if they are trustworthy or honest.  None of us do as yet.  But we are willing to give them a chance. Not shoot them down just for the pleasure of it.

And no one is taking over a forum. Not you nor me nor anyone here.  The mods run this forum and if they think someone is advertising here in an inappropriate way they will take care of it.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 11:56:55 pm by JimB »

Offline Joshua Smith

• Eastern Scorpion
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2009, 06:44:16 pm »
I just read this entire thread for the first time, I have to say, if this is an honest business you're creating, it'll be extremely successful. I hope it is. I'm one of th many guys on here that have found their true love. I didn't find it on chnlove.com, however. Although, I did indirectly. If I hadn't of met my first lady (Which I think was dishonest), then I would never have met my sexy chick whom I adore, love, respect and cherish. She's in Guangzhou and I'll be moving there in the future. After I arrive and accustom myself to the new surroundings, I'd love to be of some help to your business. I'll be looking for a job when I get there so I can stay in China, work visa needed of course. My only option from what I understand is to find an English teaching position but if your business can hook up some of the brothers with a work visa and decent paying job, I'm sure more of us would be more than willing to join you. My main goal is to have my lady at my side no matter if it's in China or my Country. Also, it's been a dream of my girlfriends to become a translator. Her English is pretty good but still needs improvement. I'll be there to pick up any slack. Both of us combined, I'm sure we could enhance your business. And hey, even if you don't need us, that's fine. I'm still coming to China. :icon_biggrin:

I love your webcam appointment idea, I wish chnlove had that when I was one of their customers. I could of figured out my lady was dishonest far sooner and saved myself hundreds of dollars that I would now sitting in my savings account waiting to be used to go to China with haha. It was a harsh lesson, I'm down $2500.00 but I learned from the experience.

I also loved 5) Wedding Planners, 6) Visa Services and 7) Language and etiquette training. I'm marrying my lady in China eventually in the future and to have some experienced wedding planners assist me with the wedding and reception would be amazing. Of course, at a reasonable cost. The same goes for the Visa services and language training. Some of us aren't as experienced in "life" as the others. (Such as myself) I've never left my Province in my life. So help with the travel visa or work visa whichever you plan on helping with will be awesome. And finally, the language training, I've always wanted to learn a second language all my life. I just never knew which up until now. If I could become fluent in Chinese through your company's language training program, it would be a bonus. I could help the business out even more and when my wife and I return to my country, I might be able to find work there as a translator.

Anyway, I think I said my two cents. I wish you all the best with your company and hope my girlfriend and I can be a part of it someday.

Zaijian!

Joshua, Canadian extraordinaire! :icon_cheesygrin:
"I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am."   ~ Homer Simpson ~
"Everything is something."   ~ Marge Simpson ~

Offline wilson

« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2009, 01:56:22 am »
I am sorry I have not been in communication recently as we have been very busy at this critical phase and we are flat out getting things done. As is normal things never go according to plan but we are more or less on track.

Alan, I am sorry we have upset you. Yes we want traffic. Yes we want members and yes we want to be the best in class. Are we wrong to want this? There is not much I can say other than wait till it is up and read the reviews and if you find them to your satisfaction then give us a try

Joshua thanks for your compliments. Please let me know when you are planning to go to China. Our first translation department will be in the NE but we anticipate we will need 4 and if you and your wife are interested we could discuss this in greater detail what would suit. In the meantime if your wife is interested in a role we could put her in touch with our head of sales – she is also based in southern China. In any event let me know your thoughts

I will be updating and my silence was an indication that we are making progress – not long now we are on the final stretch.

Offline wilson

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2009, 09:23:16 am »
It has been sometime since I announced our intention to start our Agency. So it is time for me to give you a progress report and timetable.

We have been very busy and we stumbled many times to get to this point but we have a service and a website. But more than that we have a good team in place all of who have the same values and objectives.

We are loading our site and we are almost ready to launch. We will now Beta test over the coming weeks and there will obviously be things we need to modify, rectify, add and delete.

It would be a privilege for us to get your comments and I invite you to visit our site and have a look round and make any comments. Our site address is

www.shifulem.com

Currently we have a total of 750 ladies of which a few profiles have been loaded and progressively increase over the next few weeks.

Our services are broken into the standard

Correspondence - translated
Webcam -translated
Matchmaking
Tours
Personal Introduction Tours
We have some find Affiliate agreements and with our principal participations we have a fine management structure.

Please browse and let us know and if we should be privileged enough to have you as a member as a Beta tester for the next  2 weeks we will give you a 25% discount on the credits you purchase – so for every 4 you buy you will get 1 free. So if you register and purchase credits please send us an e-mail : cs@shifulem.com and the head of our CS office is Angel

Look forward to seeing you on the other side

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2009, 10:29:05 am »
Wilson
I have browsed your site and looks Ok to me. I have one question....I see a number of your Lady clients have "no photo" or "weight/height etc"..."not filled in"
Will you allow profiles to be posted by your Ladies that have not this data/photo, or is this situation temporary due to the newness of the site and you are still uploading detail?
If you continue to allow "incomplete" data to appear with your Ladies, I for one would not participate....incomplete/missing data = possibly scam ?????
Your words are noted ref: the right for a Lady to make herself attractive/beautiful in her photo. I have no problem with that, but will you ban "photo shopping" of the "natural" photos because you have the opportunity to at least verify that the photos have not been heavily modified ???
Thanks
DavidE
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 10:32:44 am by David E »