Author Topic: New plans for love  (Read 14739 times)

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
    • http://www.secretasianman.ca
RE: New plans for love
« Reply #90 on: November 14, 2009, 04:12:15 pm »
Nevermind, the answer would be No. I just found out.

Offline wilson

« Reply #91 on: November 15, 2009, 09:50:50 pm »
I am sorry for the late reply and the answer to your question is yes the ladies are the ones that approve the initiation of the contact. In our system we go to a lot of trouble and expense to ensure this to the extent of calling the ladies up. We do not see multiple introduction mails from one lady to many men and we do not have a mass circulation system for the agencies so this is not feasible.

Also the agencies have signed agreements with us which excludes this beheviour and they know as well as us that it is not in their interests either,

You know we recommend strongly that after a few letter you arrange a webcam chat. This is precisely to avoid this sort of misunderstandingand to bring you closer to your lady. We invite dialogue on our site so if you have any suspicion of wrongdoing simply contact our head of operations and she will be on to the issue immediately

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
    • http://www.secretasianman.ca
« Reply #92 on: November 15, 2009, 11:25:41 pm »
Okay, I'll try again then. It was just odd that a lady mentioned my picture on an message (after I did a I2C) which I haven't posted yet.

Offline wilson

« Reply #93 on: November 18, 2009, 12:37:24 am »
RegnisTheGreat,

Apologies for the delay. We conducted an audit and spoke to the lady. This is a translator error who was instructed by the lady

The full details have been sent to you through private message

Wilson