Author Topic: Paul goes to China  (Read 24891 times)

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
RE: Paul goes to China
« Reply #150 on: October 15, 2009, 03:00:58 am »
If the hat is too big, maybe can he do some "holes" into it?? ^^
:fi_lone_ranger:
- Let's Rock -

shaun

« Reply #151 on: October 15, 2009, 05:23:55 am »
Arnold - Paul,

Yea, yea, yea, used the old excuse we are not married yet routine.  I do understand the concept of running with it though.  Me, I would have made the best of it turning it into one of those funny memories we could share as a couple.  But that is me.  Here are 3 hats I wear almost daily.  Well.......  that is before I leave the house.

Shaun
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 05:25:09 am by shaun »

Paul Todd

« Reply #152 on: October 15, 2009, 08:48:09 am »
Very funny guy's.
You Know it will be your turn one of these days!

These Hat pictures were taken at the end of a very long day. To make matters worse after dressing up They made me go downstairs to have my make up done. I had to walk through a room full of Chinese people and over to the brightly lit make up table. Much to there credit I didn't hear even one snigger as I passed by. Although what they must have been thinking of the big nosed laowei dressed up in the Hat, I can well imagine!
 Now when any of the relatives or friends drop in out comes the wedding album. When they get to the hat pictures and there are a lot of them, a look of sort of surprise crosses there faces I wonder why !
Ronan,I think the give away is in the eyes, its a kind of mild panic.

As Arnold said:

"Just wait when it's your Turn to wear the Hat "

[attachment=879] [attachment=880] [attachment=881]

Arnold

« Reply #153 on: October 15, 2009, 09:23:56 am »
Paul , the third Photo ... your LaoPo looks so beautiful and gorgeous , but why is she getting ready to Box your Ear's off ? Or she told you ... you better say  " YES " ? :icon_cheesygrin:

Ming Zhi

« Reply #154 on: October 15, 2009, 09:44:29 am »
hello Arnold
Was concerned about my husband and give him massages, shoulder massage.:fi_lone_ranger::heart::heart:

Ming zhi

This is news to me!!!! I was sure the camera man told her to do it!!!

Paul

shaun

« Reply #155 on: October 15, 2009, 12:50:49 pm »
Paul,

I just saw picture #3.  You sly devil. By the look on your face there you are having way too much fun.  You must have been playing this I dislike the hat thing too much and Ming zhi puts her fist up like you better do this buddy or else.

And yes I do know my day will come and I look forward to it.  As I said in a previous comment; "What is there to worry about, you have the prize!"  

Shaun
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 12:53:25 pm by shaun »

Arnold

« Reply #156 on: October 18, 2009, 01:10:13 pm »
Quote from: 'Ming Zhi' pid='20201' dateline='1255614269'

hello Arnold
Was concerned about my husband and give him massages, shoulder massage.:fi_lone_ranger::heart::heart:

Ming zhi

This is news to me!!!! I was sure the camera man told her to do it!!!

Paul

Thanks Ming Zhi , I had thought ... we was fighting the Hat deal ?
What a wonderful Wedding it must have been .
I would love to see Video ... if one is available and you two are willing to show it :blush:

Paul Todd

« Reply #157 on: October 19, 2009, 11:06:12 pm »
Arnold,

Ming Zhi looked at me a laughed and then said yes she would like to post the wedding video here!
Only thing is I haven't got a clue on how to do that! Help is required!:huh:
Hehe hehe less than a month away before your big day, my friend. I would start cleaning the house now!:icon_cheesygrin:

Ming Zhi,Paul

Arnold

« Reply #158 on: October 19, 2009, 11:58:31 pm »
Quote from: 'Paul Todd' pid='20614' dateline='1256007972'

Arnold,

Ming Zhi looked at me a laughed and then said yes she would like to post the wedding video here!
Only thing is I haven't got a clue on how to do that! Help is required!:huh:
Hehe hehe less than a month away before your big day, my friend. I would start cleaning the house now!:icon_cheesygrin:

Ming Zhi,Paul

Haha , I would love to do the same , but don't know how either .

Hey buddy , my House is alway's clean and Qing know's that very well . My late Wife was alway's very clean and I kept it up .. in Honor of her . Except , now the House is 10% torn apart do to the Water Heater Damage IT resulted from it . No Hot water for more then two weeks now . But they will be finished before Qing arrives . I want to carry her through the front Door ... not through a hole in the Wall .:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:
Just remind's me of Hajo . Hole in the Floor vs. hole in the Wall . .... It's a tie !!!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 12:01:24 am by Arnold »

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #159 on: October 20, 2009, 11:43:28 am »
Paul, good luck to you brother.  I hope you are as happy as I am or as happy as Arnold with be shortly.

Arnold, I really envy you brother.  Finally getting her there.  Being able to start your life "together".  You are one lucky/tenacious man.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 11:44:45 am by JimB »
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Paul Todd

« Reply #160 on: October 20, 2009, 10:54:42 pm »
Thanks for the kind words Jim.

You bet I'm happy! Still beats me why they love us so much! but I'm sure glad they do! It's hard to describe what being married to a Chinese woman is like.Loving does not even come close to covering it. I know we laugh and joke about it but it is the most wonderful experience. To think I will have this woman for the rest of my life still blows me away every time I think of it and I'm sure you feel the same about your lovely wife!
 How you guy's that have to wait to bring your wives home cope is way beyond me, but I can understand why you put yourselves through it!  Arnold you where  one of the guy's that inspired me to give this whole thing a go and take it seriously, and now your time is close. I'm real happy for you both, tenacious ,yes I think that's about right! Hehe hehe Hajo's hole in the floor was a classic:icon_cheesygrin:

Best of luck
Ming Zhi,Paul

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
Re: Paul goes to China
« Reply #161 on: June 16, 2010, 08:45:50 pm »
test
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
Re: Paul goes to China
« Reply #162 on: June 16, 2010, 08:47:32 pm »
test 2
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.