Author Topic: Met another brother today  (Read 1046 times)

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
Met another brother today
« on: June 05, 2010, 07:19:50 am »
Evening all, today I met up with Regnis The Great in Sydney town.  As you maybe aware he is in Sydney working for the time being.  We met up and then went down to of all places Chinatown for lunch and a couple of drinks.  As a newbie and someone who has never been to China before I really appreciated all the things that he told me.  I am getting a good list of things to remember from both this forum and speaking to people.

Just the waiting sucks.  Is it July yet?

If there is any other members from around Sydney or if you are passing through in your travels it would be great to catch up swap war stories and get some good information on where we are up to in our quest.

Cheers all have a good day.  Jason
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Arnold

Re: Met another brother today
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 12:13:32 pm »
It's always nice to meet up with one of our Brotherhood Member's , either to thank them for the good answer's or beat them up for the wrong ones . haha

Jason , you better get used to the waiting .. it has only begun for you .

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 12:45:05 am »
Thanks Arnold, I know that I have to wait....the main with patience shall be rewarded....

I guess I need my Jedi Master to teach me patience.

Cheers Jason
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

ttwjr32

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 06:25:29 pm »
 Jason,

have a good trip here. yes the waiting to come here on your trip always seems to move along as a
herd of turtles stampeding thru peanut butter and the time spent here seems to go as fast as the
bullet train travels

shaun

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 08:42:04 pm »
Jason,

I purchased my ticket last week.  It seems like an eternity ago.  I leave in 3 days and I can't stand it.  On top of that I would be talking with Peggy right now but she is at the doctor's office.  I was the one who persuaded her to go.  Now I am sitting her... waiting... wondering... hoping she comes back soon.

Patience?  What stinking patience.

Shaun

ttwjr32

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 06:14:44 pm »
doctors office?? is she ok Shaun?

shaun

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2010, 06:58:53 pm »
Ted,

Yes she is or will be fine.  She got a bad infection on her eyelids and wouldn't see the doctor because it would cost to much money.  I had to really push her to go to the doctor.  The first doctor told her to put this solution on her eyelid and it would get better.  After about 5 days I asked her what the solution was because it seemed to me to be getting worse rather than better.  She was mixing up salt water and putting it on a severe rash.  I freaked out when she told me.  I told her to go to another doctor.  She did.  They did blood work on her.  They wanted to rule out a few things.

Turns out the doctor told her she is allergic to shell fish.  She is acting like it is a new diagnosis but I knew it before I went in April.  I'm playing dumb right now.  Apparently she ate some shell fish and broke out.  It was exacerbated by the hear and the quack who told her to put salt water on the skin.  Now she is using hydrocortizone cream.  I told her that before she went to the doctor.  The improvement is pretty dramatic and now she thinks I am a genus.  I think I'll keep it that way.

She will be as good as new by the time I get there.

Shaun