Author Topic: SPORTS !!!  (Read 51321 times)

Offline seagull

Re: SPORTS !!!
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2010, 10:01:10 am »
Klose let the whole team down getting himself sent off like that, silly boy.

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2010, 10:55:34 am »
Kept watching the game thinking I was going to see a spectacular tie instead of the skeptical result. So many missed chances by the Germans to land the hammer blow upon the anvil but to no avail as their clutching straws turned to chaff.

Well tomorrow morning I will need to be up early at 5:30 to watch Nederland play followed by our first game in the ball hockey tournament here in Calgary. Finally it looks like the rain will be gone for little Rony to play  ::)
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2010, 11:40:07 am »
Super goal by the USA, wonderful exciting game this!
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2010, 11:55:01 am »
Congrats to the USA what a fightback...great game... ;D ;D
Germany what a let down today... :(

« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 06:50:32 pm by Scottish_Rob »

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2010, 10:40:50 pm »
World cup .....

told using LEGO's !!!!

England v USA - Lego Football - World Cup 2010

I hope that you are not casting jokes at the team Scottish_rob plays for.     

Whoops sorry Rob it says Lego - I thought they were talking about your team Legover United ;D

Willy

Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2010, 10:47:06 pm »

[/quote]

The Brits will show us how its done, right Willy ????
[/quote]

Well all I can say is that all teams so far have a draw so we are all equal top or bottom of our group whichever way you want to look at it.   But we have had less goals scored against us than the Americans or Slovenians.   But wait for 2014 we will be ready for the fight back.

Really England team is a 200 million dollar load of crap.  Unless they beat Slovenia 5 nil of course.  Then they wil be worth every rmb.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

rockycoon

« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2010, 12:29:03 am »
Well it's about time the USA kicked some butt.....

Go guys....go... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Eat yer hearts out guys, looks like its USA to the cup.....yahoo..... :'(

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2010, 12:46:53 am »
I even have my Vuvuzela ready ( german colours ) and I have warned Qing , I'll blow it each time there is a Goal for the Fatherland ( thanks Rhonald ) .

Arnold, I guess it was pretty quite in your house last night.  :P Why did they not play like that against Australia? :'(

I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2010, 07:56:49 am »
I even have my Vuvuzela ready ( german colours ) and I have warned Qing , I'll blow it each time there is a Goal for the Fatherland ( thanks Rhonald ) .

Arnold, I guess it was pretty quite in your house last night.  :P Why did they not play like that against Australia? :'(

Maybe they did play like that against Australia.  :o

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2010, 06:39:34 pm »
I gotta laugh at the English media well television pundits...

Tonight they were talking about how bad the team played so far, making all the usual excuses.

Then it was mentioned that WHEN they beat Slovenia and top the group, the fans won't even care that how bad they played, and everything will be back on track to WIN IT...hahaha

Sorry you english supporters, but you gotta laugh!!!... ;D ;D ;D

I know I shouldn't really slag your team about their playing so far, considering WE (SCOTLAND) never reached it (again)... But I just wanted you to know that THIS is how bad we feel when we do reach the finals...  However, at least we have the decency to have a Glorious Failure...hahaha ;D

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2010, 07:24:51 pm »
However, at least we have the decency to have a Glorious Failure...hahaha ;D

I agree with your phylosophy Rob, If one must fail make it a glorious failure! Hahahaha!  ;D

I am a supporter of England seeing as I have an english heritage. Don't worry Rob, I have a little scottish in me too. My great grandmother was a McGregor.

I might be inviting some jabs here with this disclosure of my heritage and team support.  ;)

Dave C
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 07:31:56 pm by Bee964 »
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Offline seagull

« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2010, 08:11:05 pm »
I know I shouldn't really slag your team about their playing so far, considering WE (SCOTLAND) never reached it (again)... But I just wanted you to know that THIS is how bad we feel when we do reach the finals...  However, at least we have the decency to have a Glorious Failure...hahaha ;D

True, England are so poor. Even Scotland out-do them in the failure department!  :D

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2010, 08:59:36 pm »
Well what a terrible weekend for Australian sport, firstly losing to England in the rugby by one point, someone should break Johny Wilkisons legs that's twice he has done this.  Then 1-1 against Ghana, and another red card.  But that tackle by the Ghana player was worse than Tim Cahill's and the player only got a yellow card!  Has FIFA got a hidden agenda that unless you are a powerhouse of world football you will never cop a break?

Well I can dream that we will beat Serbia by about 10 goals and make the next round.

I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Paul Todd

« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2010, 10:39:53 pm »
As far as England goes...... I saw a post match interview with supporters in Cape Town
One fan said
"I Can't believe we only managed a draw a against a mediocre team we should walked all over,

Honestly we were so shit I'm ashamed to be Algerian"

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2010, 10:48:28 pm »
As far as England goes...... I saw a post match interview with supporters in Cape Town
One fan said
"I Can't believe we only managed a draw a against a mediocre team we should walked all over,

Honestly we were so shit I'm ashamed to be Algerian"

That makes perfect sence to me... wait, what did he say??  :o

Dave C