Author Topic: At last.  (Read 1887 times)

Offline victor-hills

At last.
« on: June 11, 2010, 08:48:34 am »
At last after almost a year and half i got my self a job not the job i wanted but it gets me a foot hold in the door to show them what i can do.
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
Re: At last.
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2010, 09:05:35 am »
Great news, any job is a good job.  Money coming in, confidence raised.  Sense of self worth...all the things that we take for granted when working but come to the forefront when out of work.
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Paul Todd

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 09:33:38 am »
Fantastic news Victor,

I'm really pleased for you, Jason is right it's a real blow to the system being out of work. Best of luck to you my friend!

Offline Chong

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2010, 09:47:54 am »
Good going Victor. After you settle in at your work, perhaps you can search for that special lady awaiting you. As one of the Facebook originals, it's nice to have you back.

Arnold

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2010, 12:04:55 pm »
Victor , great to hear .. after such a long time out of work . Now don't take too many Coffee breaks like me just yet .  ;D

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2010, 01:00:18 pm »
Victor...Very pleased to hear the news mate, must have happened after we spoke on yahoo?...Well done mate

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2010, 01:31:52 pm »
Cheers guys
Great news, any job is a good job.  Money coming in, confidence raised.  Sense of self worth...all the things that we take for granted when working but come to the forefront when out of work.

your so right there jason dont think i eaver been so low banging your head on a rock all the time really gets to you in the end.
Good going Victor. After you settle in at your work, perhaps you can search for that special lady awaiting you. As one of the Facebook originals, it's nice to have you back.
oh i will once im back on my feet after a year and a half with no dosh saveings i did have all gone so it will take a bit of time befor im back on that bike agen chong lol.
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

ttwjr32

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2010, 11:33:46 pm »
thats really great news for you Victor, congrats and i hope it all works out well for you. i wouldnt give up for a year or so
as far as looking around for a lady. start out slow now and build up a relationship with a lady over the next year or so. you
will find that when you find a great lady she will understand and respect you for what your doing. waiting to get back on your
feet before starting a new family and showing how important it is for the family you want to start. not all of them want you to get
on the plane asap. the chinese ladies are by far the most understanding and supportive ladies out there. just my 2 cents worth

Paul Todd

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2010, 12:03:04 am »
Well said Ted!