Author Topic: risky?  (Read 1495 times)

Offline jeff

risky?
« on: June 15, 2010, 12:25:23 am »
Hey guys,

I'm thinking about writing to two different girls,the only problem is their from the same agency.
Is there any chance one girl might find out I'm writing to another girl? It's a small agency compared to some of the others(696) that's why I'm worried...There's always a chance, but is it a good one?

thanx

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
Re: risky?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 12:36:13 am »
Jeff,

I would be very careful with that. Murphys' Law, If it can go wrong, it will go wrong. I would only write to 1 woman if I were you, but then that is just my opinion. ???

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 05:22:55 am »
When I first came here I was working through the agencies in Zhuhai and one translator told me openly that if they know a man is talking to two women they will always advise the least likely prospect that he was also talking to another.  She would drop the man.  This is to increase the translatgors chances of a bonus from a successful match so never talk to two at the same agency.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

ttwjr32

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 05:53:46 pm »
i would think two from the same agency is a good formula for disaster. hell it is a good chance of
failure with just writing one with some of these agencies as their ethics are far below standard.
i would think and advise 1 lady per agency if you are going to write a few to see what develops

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 09:05:26 pm »
I indeed agree this is a risky, and in the end could end up losing both women.  But in my opinion I think some agencies will delibrately send admiration letters from many girls of the same agency to boost revenue.
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2010, 09:21:01 pm »
I wouldn't do it, if the same translator has both ladies as her clients it is likely that they will choose the one that is most likely to tell you what they think you want to hear, they earn commission per letter after all.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline seagull

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2010, 07:19:34 am »
I indeed agree this is a risky, and in the end could end up losing both women.  But in my opinion I think some agencies will delibrately send admiration letters from many girls of the same agency to boost revenue.

I previously wrote to a lady from the Aristocrat Garden agency in Beijing and despite this, I still received numerous admiration letters from other girls in the same agency. That, along with other warning signs had me very concerned about using this agency. I agree, writing to two girls from the same agency is very risky. I no longer use Chnlove, but if I was I wouldn't do it.

Offline Okie_Rob

• ???
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 10:10:16 am »
Translators in same agency talk to each other .. probably more than we realize ... Sooner or later both ladies would find out and possibly drop you ... their thinking, you were playing them along ... wasting your time and $$ ..
"USA, Wise Up!"  "美国,明智了! " "China has" " 中国有"