Author Topic: Urgent help required  (Read 1046 times)

Paul Todd

Urgent help required
« on: June 18, 2010, 05:46:21 am »
The father of one of my students in suffering from cancer and he needs a certain medicine that might give him some more time. You can't get hold of it in China so he asked me for help. It's called

Gefitinib Tablet 、Iressa、ZD1839.

I'm pretty sure you would need a doctor to sign this out for you, but I don't know. If anybody knows of a supplier of these who could ship them to China [They have the money] I and my students family would be very very grateful. Thanks guy's I know this is not the aim of the forum but this guy needs help..............

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
Re: Urgent help required
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 05:51:20 am »
Would you be able to get it in Hong Kong perhaps? I imagine a Chinese prescription would be recognised there.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Paul Todd

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 06:05:53 am »
Good idea!
I'll follow that one up, ain't much you can't get there.
 Thanks Irish

shaun

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 07:01:47 am »
I America you would definitely need a prescription.  The government has locked medication down so much with paperwork I can't imagine being able to get it there.

If I can assist with the Hong Kong thing I will be there in about 3 weeks.  Don't know if that will help.

I hope you are able to find it Paul.  Good luck.

Offline Buzz

• XiuRu Zhang
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2010, 07:43:10 am »
Paul, order on line from Canada.    http://storemedicationstablets.com/search/?q=Gefitinib+Tablet&x=13&y=14

this should get you the meds they need.    buzz

Paul Todd

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2010, 09:40:07 am »
Thanks Buzz,

I have just sent the link to the family. I hope it works out for them and thanks again you did a good thing today. I have always believed that good things come to good people! You too Shaun appreciate the offer.