Author Topic: JimB's right about money  (Read 2706 times)

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
Re: JimB's right about money
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2010, 08:41:25 pm »
RegnisTheGreat,

Hang in there buddy. We don't want to see you give up the ship just yet. Take some time off the search and clear your mind, then return to the search with renewed vigor. I think you will find her, you just need to adjust your search a little bit. We all feel your pain.

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

ttwjr32

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2010, 11:07:39 pm »
hang in there regnis dont bail out yet

Vince G

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2010, 11:30:27 pm »
NO WAY!!! No woman is worth that kind of money, and I don't care who she is. Some years ago I dated a woman that wanted me to pay her rent? Her reason was because the past boyfriends did. I told her to give them a call because she wasn't getting it from me.

Maybe ask the woman what are you getting that is equal to the amount? Tell her in the west that is the deal.

Just wanted to add this in. I'm writing two women. In a letter to each I wrote about money and how I Don't Spend it. One said nothing and the other got a little tiffy, like I gave mention as a hint to her? I'm waiting to see how this plays out.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 11:45:59 pm by Vince G »

ttwjr32

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2010, 11:13:36 am »
vince i meant to hang in there in his search not hang in there with that lady

shaun

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2010, 11:28:57 am »
Vince,

What Ted said is what most of us were saying.

Shaun

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2010, 12:25:50 pm »
Shuan and all: She's never been married before. Which I think is contributing to it. But still... I wonder...

I'm very tempted to give up Chinese woman...

Regnis, that would be a great shame in my opinion. I met three Chinese ladies that were not suitable but then , because i got friendly with the friend of the first one..she introduced me to the love of my life. She was not on any dating site, and her and I will be life long partners I am sure, we just click. Here parents are not rich but even so they don't expect a dowry from me.
You mentioned matchmaking before, i think the chances of success are far higher, as Chong's and my case are proof of (ironically we both got introduced to Sunny's!!, maybe you need to find a Sunny too, just kidding :) ).

One thing i learned in life, nothing worth having comes easy, you gotta fight for it.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Vince G

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2010, 06:21:40 pm »
Ted and Shaun, Sorry, It wasn't directed at what Ted posted. I wrote it before reading the last page and it came up after Ted's? So no reflection on Ted's post.

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2010, 06:28:52 pm »
I meant to hang in the search too, not with that woman.

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

ttwjr32

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2010, 08:22:22 pm »
almost every success has a succession of failures beforehand so hang in there the day will come
i think all of us had the same failures just in different senses before we found our success

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
    • http://www.secretasianman.ca
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2010, 12:10:17 am »
Thanks all, I agree with you guys that its not an easy road. I'm not gonna give up overall but will give up on her. I would've done 26K RMB, not that ridiculous but not 26K CAD. I'm gonna take a few months and find myself again first. When I get home to Canada again, I'll start looking again.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2010, 03:46:58 am »
What is a good price to pay?

When I was dating a Zhuhai women her sister and I had lunch one day.  During the meal the sister asked me if 30,000 dollars was a good price for marrying her sister.

I told her outright that what she was saying was a rediculous price.  And that I expected to receive at least $50,000 for taking on HER sister!!!! ;D

You all have choices but do not leave it until you fall in love before finding out the price of your love. 

I fopund a woman that loved me not my money and since being with her my bank balance has risen not shrunk.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,