Author Topic: North Korean Women Smuggled to China  (Read 5127 times)

shaun

Re: North Korean Women Smuggled to China
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2010, 05:57:37 pm »
To get this thread back on track I was just thinking.  The real question is how do we smuggle these women into our own country since it takes so long to do it the legitimate way.  I hope y'all don't thinks this next comment is racist especially concerning the greatestt one.  Illegal immigrants come up from the south all the time into the US and are granted amnesty every now and then.

If people can smuggle into China successfully then...

I know, I know it isn't worth the risk.

Offline maxx

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2010, 07:15:42 pm »
No Shaun it isn't worth the risk.But this is how it is done.You put your lady on a ocean going vessel in Beijing.That is going to Seattle,Los Angeles,Or San Fransisco.When the boat is outside of Chinese waters.Have your lady throw away all her identification.When the ship ports in the states.And they open the shipping container.Have your lady run.If said lady is caught don't worry about it.The U.S. Government will take care of her for thirty days.While they try to ship her back to China.China doesn't want her.Since they can't get China to take her back.And she has no identification.U.S. immigration will kick her loose.In whatever city she arrived in.

Another alternative is.Fly your lady to Mexico.She doesn't need a visa for Mexico.Pick your lady up at the airport and transport her to the border.Boot her out and make her run across the border.While you go threw border patrol.Pick lady up on the other side of the border.Or take your chances and just put her in the trunk of your car.make sure she has fresh air.And be warned theire is usually another border patrol station fifty miles.Up the road.So your lady will need to ride in the trunk until you clear the second border patrol station.

#3 fly your lady to Cuba..You take your boat and go to any island in the Caribbean.Get your passport stamped.Then leave the island and go to Cuba.Go threw immigration at Cuba get yours and your Ladies passport stamped.Leave Cuba.When you pass the coast guard cutter setting there waiting just smile and wave.When you reach the the U.S  mainland park your boat like you always do.Then you and your lady jump off your boat.And go live a happy life.Way to much ocean way to many ports.For the coast guard.Or immigration to cover all the possible areas.Where you could dock your boat.

If you are stopped by the coast guard.Before you stop. So that coast guard can board you.Your lady will need to throw her passport overboard.Like before they will detain the lady for thirty days.You tell the coast guard that.She told you she was a American citizen.Who lost her I.D.After thirty days they will kick her loose.And all you need to do is pick her up.

I do not recommend or endorse any of these options.I'm just answering the question.

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
    • http://www.secretasianman.ca
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2010, 07:33:08 pm »
Maxx, I've been to Beijing many times. I'm not sure if that's possible to put your lady on a ocean going vessel. Beijing is pretty landlocked as it is. Shaun probably has a better chance going from Shanghai or Shenzhen.

Offline maxx

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2010, 08:05:10 pm »
Regnisthegreat you are probably right.The story I read.I thought they said the boat started in Beijing.But like you said Beijing is land locked.And I don't think the Yangtze river.Is deep enough.For that big of a cargo vessel.So it probably was Shanghai.I will look again and see if I can find the story again.

About every 6 months.A ship does arrive from China.And when they open up one of the cargo containers.A bunch of people will run out.They only catch about half of them.The rest get away.They Just fade into the city.The ones they do catch.They do kick loose after about 30 days.

shaun

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2010, 10:04:20 pm »
Maxx,  I have been through all three border patrol check points leaving El Paso many times.  The easiest one is between Sierra Blanca and Van Horn from what I am told.  So many people pass through there and I have never been checked there.  Sure hope they do not monitor this web-site. hehe.

On a side note I am thinking about getting back into the oil business off shore.  Anyone got a really big boat they aren't using?  Rocky?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 10:25:49 pm by shaun »

ttwjr32

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2010, 10:51:35 am »
Maxx,

mmmm you seem to know many avenues of smuggling. what is it that you do for a living   lol!!!!!

dont a lot of them come out of the port of hong kong?  at least the ones that end up in san francisco
remember reading about that a while back

Offline maxx

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2010, 12:10:30 pm »
Ted yes a few do come out of Hong Kong.Not as many as you would think.When the British control ed Hong Kong.It was fairly simple for residence of Hong Kong to move to whoever they wanted to.So the people who wanted to leave.Have already left.Hong Kong now is like the Mecca of Asia.It is the happening place.Theire is Asian actresses and actores in the states.And in Canada.Who move to Hong Kong.Just so they can launch there carriers.When they get popular in Asia then they will go back to there own countries.And start making movies there.

Ted I've known a few coyotes.When you get them drunk on tequila.They will tell you all there trade secretes.I used to know one who did get caught by immigration.They locked him up for a couple of years.When he got out.He went right back to work.Until they caught him again.Then immigration deported him.By that time he didn't care.he had made a fortune.He retired in Mexico a wealthy man.

As far as how tp get out of China.Me and my wife used to know a Waitress at a Chinese restraint.She told my wife that is how her and her husband left China in 2000.She said they landed in Los Angeles.And when the dock crew op end the container.Because they were beating on the walls.They all ran like hell.Her and her Husband did get away.She said they ran away from the docks.And got to the Asian part of los Angels.And got a job that day working in a restraint.When there English got a little better.They left that restraint.And moved with the owners son and wife to New Mexico.So they could help the son and daughter in law start a new Restaurant.

After the restaurant was running along real good.They went back to Los Angels.I don't have any proof.But I suspect.That there is a huge network.That moves these Asian people across the United States.I have run into Thai waitresses.Working in a Chinese restaurant in Page AZ.And I worked with a bunch of Filipino's in ColoSprings.And a few Vietnamese.Who's immigration status was a little on the murky side.So you never know

Offline Edwin06

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2011, 02:33:32 am »
I recently viewed a documentary on Netflix streaming concerning this topic. It was called Seoul Train. There is some great video of an attempt by some north koreans to get into the south korean embassy in china.