Author Topic: Remember Charlies Angels ?? now see Chinas Angels :)  (Read 6510 times)

rockycoon

Re: Remember Charlies Angels ?? now see Chinas Angels :)
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2010, 11:16:44 pm »
   This must be the "Before photoshopping" pictures.... ;)

ttwjr32

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2010, 03:35:37 am »
 ok to hell with Charlies Angels   here are Teddy's Angels from Guangzhou China

Offline Okie_Rob

• ???
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2010, 09:17:44 am »
8 more:
"USA, Wise Up!"  "美国,明智了! " "China has" " 中国有"

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2010, 01:13:57 pm »
I didn't realize I could fall in love with so many women in just a few short moments. hehehe

Offline Buzz

• XiuRu Zhang
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2010, 06:53:04 pm »
Just to let you know, that I have my own Anshan Angels.  Teachers at the local school where XiuRu does to part time work.  Thinking of starting my own dating site.   buzz. 

ttwjr32

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2010, 08:07:30 pm »
Buzz,

were they trying to teach you to play or is that just were you decided to take the pic?

i know a lady here in Guangzhou that has a music school and when i visit there to chat before lunch
there is a lady who teaches that instrument which i forget the name of and i must say she plays that
really well and it is quite enjoyable to listen to along with the lady who teaches piano. they always play
for me when i show up and i must say it is a wonderful time to listen to them play  what a terrific time i have
relaxing and listening to them

Offline mustfocus

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2010, 09:14:20 pm »
It's called a Guzheng (Chinese zither)... quite nice... if you watch the 12 girls band, they have several there...

In the movies, they often represent something (ie: if a string breaks, it often represents a broken heart)...
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

Paul Todd

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2010, 09:49:41 pm »
It sounds like you have a very hard life in Guangzhou Ted ! Being serenaded before lunch by two lovely Chinese ladies.
There is a street of music shops here in Baoding and if I'm in the area I go in and have a play of anything they have.The owner are always more than willing to let me spend a couple of hours there. I play guitar a little and quite fancied a tinker with one of the guzheng's Did you know they originated over 2300 years ago and there one of the oldest plucked instruments in the world? well you do now,but let me say they ain't no pedal steel's that's for sure! Buzz did you have a try?

Offline Buzz

• XiuRu Zhang
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2010, 11:50:37 pm »
I got a video of her playing the thing.  I wish i could post the video, but not sure how.  Anyway, i did not try, just a photo op with my wife and the pretty young lady.  She is single, speaks a little English, and as you can see, very pretty.  my hope is that she will play at our wedding celebration later this year or early next, when ever we get the visa thru the system.  buzz

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2010, 03:05:33 am »
I would like see a couple of pictures of the 12 girl band on this thread.  They are unreal, thanks for putting me on to them Arnold.  Will definitely be looking out for their CD's whilst shopping in Shenzhen.  Just hope Wendy does not get jealous that I like some other women. :-[
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

rockycoon

« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2010, 01:03:25 am »
Do they have any electric's ?  I was thinking along the line of fender equipment, or Gretch, or some of the other fine equipment
that is avalible in the US.

Grab a fender stratacaster, plug it in to a fender duel reverb, or a superbeatle, crank it up full and break off the knobs, plug in
the stratacaster and show them some real rock and roll....(just a thought).... ;D ;D ;D

Perhaps a little JIMI HENDRICKS to liven up the 6-block radius your about to blow windows out of.....LOL
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 01:05:27 am by rockycoon »

Paul Todd

« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2010, 03:50:43 am »
They do indeed have electrics Rocky. Strats,Telecasters, Gibson SG's the works. Thing is there all copies and damn good ones too. You would be hard pressed to tell them apart from the real things. OK they don't play as well but there close and as your only paying 140usd for them you can't complain. I've got a deal going with one shop if I buy one I can keep it for a week and try it out if I don't like it I can exchange it for another one. You can see what's coming! It's the Gibson this week followed by the Strat them the Telecaster.I might even slum it for a week with an Epiphone. 100 watt amps are 60usd but unfortunately no effects peddles to be had anywhere, but feed back can be fun too! You can guess how I'm going to be spending my holiday's from teaching! I wanted to learn a traditional Chinese instrument but the temptation to go wild was just too much!!!!!!! Don't know what the wife will say?

Offline Okie_Rob

• ???
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2010, 07:03:27 am »
12 Girl Band photos:
"USA, Wise Up!"  "美国,明智了! " "China has" " 中国有"

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2010, 06:32:49 pm »
thank you.
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

rockycoon

« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2010, 01:04:31 am »
Think I'll go to China to teach music, specially with the 12...Whew, how can you play music or even listen to it with those 12 honeys?
I'd be watching the players not paying attention to the music.  ;D ;D ;D

Paul your wife will say:  TURN THAT DAMN THING DOWN...unquote...... ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 01:06:34 am by rockycoon »