Author Topic: P630 - Tianjin ZhenQing Matchmaking Service Center  (Read 1841 times)

Offline cHi

P630 - Tianjin ZhenQing Matchmaking Service Center
« on: April 28, 2009, 11:36:26 pm »
Anyone talking to a lady there?  It looks to be a small outfit.  My biggest concern is - this is my favorite lady, but the communication barrier seems to be the translator - the translations are shoddy, and the agency's rating is a shiny 72%.  I really like the lady, but it's difficult because I can't be sure she is understanding my letters properly, as it takes me a good 20 minutes to sort out her letters to me and what she is trying to say.  If anyone is talking to a lady there, how are your translations?  I am not sure how to politely ask for a new translator, especially if they are all of this quality >_<

Offline cHi

Re: P630 - Tianjin ZhenQing Matchmaking Service Center
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 12:08:55 am »
cool thanks ^_^ I'll continue to do that then, couldn't hurt.  It's funny that you mention a phrase like "dropping like flies," because I just had a conversation with a lady and she was telling me that her niece would love to hang out with me.  She is learning English, but she wants to learn *American* English with all our slang and stuff.  There are just some things that are different to understand outside of the language, and that goes both ways.  Sometimes it makes me laugh :p

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 01:25:10 am »
Ah Vince.  You got a keeper there buddy.  That's awesome!   :mrgreen:
...as irresistible as chocolate

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 04:55:43 pm »
Vince.......... :D  Awesome mate