Author Topic: WARNING  (Read 9906 times)

Offline mpo

WARNING
« on: July 14, 2010, 06:33:16 am »

WARNING: All posts are subject to edit and deletion at the sole discretion of the mods
         If your post is modified or deleted you will not be notified in any way.
         Do not expect any post to remain untouched if the Mod is not in agreement with it.
         Complaints will not be tolerated
         You have been warned, this is the final warning.
         If you do not agree with this, please go post elsewhere.
         Thank you, and have a great day!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 06:31:59 pm by mpo »

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
Re: Mike's second trip to China
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 06:47:55 am »
Super news Mike. Beijing is a wonderful experience, I'm sure you will have a great time.
Going back to China to meet someone you already know is such a nice feeling, when you see each other again you'll have a smile as wide as the Great Wall!
Looking forward to the trip updates already :)
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

ttwjr32

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 10:36:57 am »
have a very wonderful productive trip hope everything gets sorted out and the two of you
have great results

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 07:24:17 pm »
Have a fantastic trip Mike.  Although this path we have all chosen is not the easiest one, you have persevered.  You are a shining example for the rest of us.  Have a great trip!

Offline Buzz

• XiuRu Zhang
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 08:56:03 pm »
Mike,   Sounds like you have plans in place to make this relationship work.  I wish the best for you and your soon to be bride.  I just hope that this thread does not get hijacked like we did on your first trip to China.  best wishes to you both.    buzz 

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2010, 02:53:00 pm »
Great news mate....I'm going back on 26th August... ;D ;D

ttwjr32

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2010, 12:49:24 am »
Bejing is a good place ,but after 3 weeks here almost, its getting boring as after the tourist places
everything else is just expensive and overpriced except for the transportation and be wary of asking for
directions ask the police out here as the others like to send you in circles lol!!!!

Vince G

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2010, 09:18:08 am »
You can bring it just put it in zip lock sandwich bags.  ::) ;D

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2010, 10:01:20 am »
Have fun Mike , just put the sealed tins or packets in your case , and then you can watch them watching you , and have some extra plastic bags incase they want you to open and taste it , good luck , Robert and Sujuan .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Arnold

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2010, 05:20:31 pm »
Who's holding up that Line ??? I hear it's an American with some white Powder ! What ??? I'll take the next flight out !
Mike , this will be "some" Trip for you . After the wedding though and your back home , the waiting will be not as bad as before . You'll know , now you have the " ONE " you worked so hard for . Hope you'll be prepared for a good Life . haha

shaun

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2010, 07:30:10 pm »
Mike,

I know you are excited about this next trip.  We are too.  What Martin said about being a shining example to the rest of us is true.  I am excited for you and wait for many good stories.

Powder milk?  It is the Chinese code name for powder milk.  Both trips Peggy asked for it and has put her order in for the third trip already.    I get it from Walmart.  She loves it.  She will drink hot milk almost every day.  Yech. :-\  But then again who am I to complain.  As long as she is happy with it and it is that easy to make her happy then powder milk it is.

When I gave her her first batch of it she frowned because it wasn't exactly what she was looking for but after she drank it, all was good.

God's speed and have a good trip,

Shaun

Offline maxx

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2010, 07:38:17 pm »
Mike have a good trip.The reason your lady wants you to bring the powderd milk is.China is haveing another milk scare.The chemicals from the last Milk scare never got destroyed.So somebody realized theese chemicals were still setting around.So they bought the whole stock.And added the chemicals.To thier milk.

Offline Chong

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2010, 01:27:32 am »
Have a great trip Mike.

Further to Maxx's comments, China is having a shampoo scare now. The "Rejoice" brand and the "Jackie Chan" advertised [ Green Labels  ] shampoos are now thought to have cancerous substances within.

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2010, 09:26:09 am »
A good prize fighter knows how to roll with the punches, has stick-em, and a warrior's heart.

All traits that you have exemplified - thus I believe the reason for others to call you Our literal Knight in Shinning AMOUR
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 09:31:09 am by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

ttwjr32

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2010, 08:46:11 pm »
of course you mean the next 25 years not months. right Mike?