Author Topic: Fruit and veg  (Read 5401 times)

Offline bugeye

• Nothing flash comes to mind
Re: Fruit and veg
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2010, 02:43:50 am »
Topic drift is a fun thing to watch.

Initially this was about fruit and veg and what is safe etc. Now the conversation is on brushing teeth in tapwater.

I havent visited the site in a while. It made me smile when I looked at the thread as it took on a life of its own.
During human hunting season, is there a bag limit or is it a catch and release program?

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2010, 06:07:44 am »
Topic drift is a fun thing to watch.

Initially this was about fruit and veg and what is safe etc. Now the conversation is on brushing teeth in tapwater.

I havent visited the site in a while. It made me smile when I looked at the thread as it took on a life of its own.
It was a good topic to start. Ted posted to it some time last July. I talk to people about this kind of stuff all the time so fired it back up again a few weeks ago.
People always wanting to know about the water and the fresh produce it should live on for a long time.
Just like the site. A lot of guys think it's very easy to marry a woman from another part of the world. And then they come here reality sets in and for many they soon give up on it. This is a journey that is defiantly not a good thing for everyone. 
And it worse than the military, Hurry up and wait takes on a whole new meaning.
Jimmy Henson

Offline bugeye

• Nothing flash comes to mind
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2010, 09:38:07 pm »
I was going to go to southern China at the end of August. I decided on gut feeling not to go. A week later, the floods hit where I was heading for, so I am glad I ended up not going. It will probably be next year before I actually visit now.
During human hunting season, is there a bag limit or is it a catch and release program?