Author Topic: new here  (Read 2311 times)

Offline Michael

new here
« on: September 30, 2010, 01:53:38 pm »
hello all, just wanted to say ni hao to every one here, I am just getting started with the process of finding that special someone in China and found this web site, I think its great, and thanks.  ;D
If this was easy, everyone would do it

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
Re: new here
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 02:03:39 pm »
Welcome Michael , have a good read of the site and any questions there will always be someone with an answer , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Vince G

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 04:49:13 pm »
Welcome Michael, and I believe you asked a question at the other forum? I gave an answer but most likely it's not posted yet? I basically said you need to read and come to this forum for answers, so it happened anyway.   ;D

Paul Todd

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 08:51:13 pm »
Hello Michael,

Good luck with your search ;D it is certainly and interesting journey you have embarked on  ;D. Best of luck to you.

Offline shaun

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2010, 09:00:26 pm »
Hello Michael, Welcome.  You will find this place as an excellent source of information along with many good friendships.

Offline Michael

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2010, 12:19:23 am »
I have been reading for the last few hours, my butt is numb, my eyes are hurting and all I want to do is keep reading more, you guys are full of info and a boat full of laughs, and there are some that are just butt heads but still have good info also ;D
I really like this site, very helpful, I think I'll stay awhile and get to know you all, okay maybe most of you ( hahahaha), thanks to those of you that posted, I'll try not to ask the same questions again or too many dumb ones.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2010, 04:24:47 am »
welcome Michael..from one of the BUTTHEADS...hahahaha :D :D :D

Offline shaun

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2010, 05:09:29 am »
Ha ha Michael, stick around it looks like you just might fit in.  And don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2010, 05:29:01 am »
Hello and welcome, Michael :)
I guess you will find here some very good information about what you could be looking for ;)
This site is more than helpful, for sure :)
- Let's Rock -

Offline Michael

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2010, 08:50:38 am »
Mr. Rob, you are NOT one of the " Butt heads" ( ha ha) ;D ;D , Mr.Shaun, curtain?  :o what curtain?  ::) , and Mr. Sylvain D., I was up most of the night processing all the info I read and your right, also thank you all for the warm welcome here, y'all made me feel right ta home  :D

Offline Michael

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2010, 09:16:56 am »
Oh!  :-[ Thanks Mr. Mike or is it Mr. Michael, and please call me Mike, I have been reading for some time now, about 10 hours? I think?  :o anyway, I have read a lot about you and your lady and everything the two of you have been through, I hope I have the fortitude to do what needs to be done as you and the other people of this " brotherhood  8)" have done and are doing.
maybe someday ( after I have been here awhile too, I will be a part of this brotherhood of men and their ladies. :)
I forgot this, I'm thick in the head myself
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 09:18:36 am by Michael »

Vince G

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2010, 09:38:37 am »
Michael (Mike) as you can tell there are a few Mike's here. You use the same name on the Chnlove forum? You had a question about 20 yo's admire letters. Did you find your answer? 

Offline Michael

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2010, 07:05:59 am »
Vince G, I am not the one on Chnlove, sorry, I am being setup with a ladies cousin in China, I've known this lady ( that is here who is introducing us) for more then 3 years, as a matter of fact, today ( this morning ) we will talk on yahoo IM, I cannot wait.

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2010, 07:44:56 am »
Hello and welcome to the site Mike. I think you will enjoy your stay here. 8)

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.