Author Topic: western men articles  (Read 1669 times)

ttwjr32

western men articles
« on: July 20, 2010, 08:29:44 pm »
the following are a couple of articles written by two chinese ladies in the newspaper;

1- DATING OLDER WESTERN MEN

date,marry and love an older western man (i did) preferably a Canadian or American if you want to have fun and good conversation. They basically act and function 20 to 25 years younger in attitude and physical ability than the average Chinese man. They take better care of themselves (and us).

They are usually better off financially and much more liberal in their thinking toward women and life in general.

Western men in their 40's or 50's are great matches for educated Chinese city women in their 30's or early 40's. many divorced men come here looking for a new beginning and an escape from their past lives. They are quite happy to be with us and cherish our presence in their lives. Give it a try you will like it

2-- ONLY A PERFECT HUSBAND WILL DO

so many of my freinds in Shanghai are like this.they want an older man,but not to much older. He must have an apartment,excellent promotion prospects and a good position. He must be taller than her,handsome,generous and do all the housework. If possible,he should earn enough to let his wife stop working or work only when it suits her.

they never stop and think whether or not they deservesuch a partner.

most of them are approaching their mid to late 30's and have never had a boyfreind and from all this there is a good reason why

just a couple of perspectives i saw in the paper today

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
Re: western men articles
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 10:07:59 pm »
Ted,
#1 is realistic and the best statement. #2 is totally unrealistic. There is no perfect husband. I was just reading about this. All they should ever expect to find is the best possible husband for them selves. This is why they still have no boyfriend. They are looking for something they will never find.  :o
Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Offline Lain

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 10:08:11 am »
2-- ONLY A PERFECT HUSBAND WILL DO

so many of my friends in Shanghai are like this.they want an older man,but not to much older. He must have an apartment,excellent promotion prospects and a good position. He must be taller than her,handsome,generous and do all the housework. If possible,he should earn enough to let his wife stop working or work only when it suits her.

they never stop and think whether or not they deserve such a partner.

most of them are approaching their mid to late 30's and have never had a boy friend and from all this there is a good reason why

just a couple of perspectives i saw in the paper today

There is a good amount of truth in this...Last year I wrote a lady who wrote me back with almost the same "requirements" for dating and when I asked her to explain why she thought that a man should simply "give" her such a life, her reply was that she was beautiful...and that was enough.....needless to say I never wrote back. And I thought only rich American kids thought they had a sense of entitlement!  ???

Vince G

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 12:24:01 pm »
This all reminds me of a song by the Eagles, "Lying eyes"

"Lyin' Eyes"

City girls just seem to find out early
How to open doors with just a smile
A rich old man
And she won't have to worry
She'll dress up all in lace and go in style

So she tells him she must go out for the evening
To comfort an old friend who's feelin' down
But he knows where she's goin' as she's leavin'
She is headed for the cheatin' side of town

She wonders how it ever got this crazy
She thinks about a boy she knew in school
Did she get tired or did she just get lazy?
She's so far gone she feels just like a fool

My, oh my, you sure know how to arrange things
You set it up so well, so carefully
Ain't it funny how your new life didn't change things
You're still the same old girl you used to be

You can't hide your lyin eyes

ttwjr32

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2010, 07:53:53 pm »
Irishman,

we need to add sound here so when members post song words they have to sing it into the forum.

now that would be interesting  :)

first up ----------- Vince, the floridian crooner 8)

shaun

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2010, 08:00:53 pm »
Ted?   :o :o :o What are you thinking???  That could be real dangerous.   :D

ttwjr32

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2010, 09:50:06 pm »
i think it would be fun to listen to. of course i dont sing unless ive had to much to drink and i dont
drink much maybe 2 beers a month

Vince G

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2010, 11:32:23 pm »
You don't want to hear me sing. Lost my singing voice years ago. But here's the video if you don't know the song.

http://video.libero.it/app/play?id=ddfe165c183602ca1642c11b28567f74

shaun

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2010, 11:53:22 pm »
Vince the song has been playing in my mind all evening.

Ted, then you should be the first to record and publish on the site. It won't work you saying that you are not sure where to do it because Willy has the equipment to do it.   Butttt....... Willy may not want to record it.  He risks the potential of his hearing being destroyed for the rest of his natural life. 

ttwjr32

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2010, 02:59:59 am »
when i want to be the first then i will be the first  8)
no volunteering me   :D