Author Topic: Long distance meeting between man and woman  (Read 12953 times)

Scottish_Rob

RE: Long distance meeting between man and woman
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2009, 06:27:29 am »
Mate I am so pleased for you.........Well done;)

Vince G

« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2009, 08:07:41 am »
now you won't want to leave that town

I wonder if we have to send the Navy Seals in to pull him out of there? While he's screaming "No! I don't want to go!"

Offline maxx

« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2009, 10:35:30 am »
Mike you look like your to big to be hideing under the bed.I think your more of the closet guy.More room in there.

Just messing with you.Good luck To you and Jessica

Quote from: 'mpo4747' pid='3920' dateline='1243387710'

Quote from: 'maxx' pid='3910' dateline='1243380405'

Alex I'm glad we could help.Live it up budddy have the time of your life.

Yeah never hide under the bed like the Irish do.All you do when you hide under the bed is get your shirt dirty.

:dodgy:

Hang on there Maxx, I'm Irish, and I do not hide under beds!!!!

Do not apply that to all of us ! :@

Alex - Good to hear you pulled yourself up out of a sad situation, you keep going buddy, and have a great trip !!!

Mike
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 10:36:43 am by maxx »

Offline Philip

« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2009, 10:38:48 am »
Hi,
the Navy Seals may have to mount a rescue operation for a different reason. My smile has made me a victim of my own success. A woman I met today wants me to have lunch with her parents and her son during the dragon boat festival tomorrow (usually reserved for families only). One of my sisters from yesterday has developed a thing for me and I spent this evening being inspected (in the nicest of ways) by 20 various parents and cousins during an evening meal (My Chinese pronunciation and deft use of chopsticks got some rave reviews) .
My default perspective has changed from 'Why would she be interested in me?' to 'Now look, ladies, one at a time, please?' I jest, of course, but things change so quickly here, it's hard to know what to think. I am going with the flow, as they say.
The agency is closed for two days for the festival, so the rest of the ladies of ChangSha are safe from my charms (maybe ;-))
Alex

Martin

« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2009, 10:42:48 am »
HAHAHA...I am so happy that you are having a great trip!  Isn't Changsha a fantastic city?  I absolutely love it there.  I will be going in July to see Peter and Tina's wedding, and am quite looking forward to Hunan food once again.

Vince G

« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2009, 10:53:29 am »
Alex there's an Italian saying but I'll say it in english. "Feast or Famine"  To much or to little. I think this explains what your going through.

Offline Peter

« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2009, 12:01:20 pm »
Well Alex.. I suppose you will be visiting Changsha more in the future.. Leave WenWen alone because she is my translator and she is getting married this year ^_^
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Offline Philip

« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2009, 12:28:23 pm »
A STORY OF TWO AGENCIES
I started out, as you know, with The ChangSha Love Bridge Agency. They charged me 300 yuan for their car from the airport to the hotel. It will cost me half that for the hotel car back. I don't think they got me a discount for the hotel room; it was 400 yuan a night. I'm sure it could have been less. And it was in the same building as the agency. I am wiser now. Information is power. There is a large proportion of twenty-something eye-candy EMF-eating potential honey traps in that agency. (Check on Chnlove). I have fallen victim to this trap.
The Mei Yin agency is completely different. It is like a family. The women on their books are mostly forty- or fifty-somethings, with some twenty- and thirty-somethings. There are usually five or six ladies hanging around the offices chatting with the translators. I don't think they get much male interest, but they are lovely ladies. One of them is my first sister, Yurong. Yurong is in love with me now. I don't feel the same way. Plus I want to start a family with someone a bit younger. I think there could be someone there for me; not this time though. I have the QQ numbers of a couple of the translators there (They are 2 of my sisters.) and I think I could get direct contact details quite easily if the lady agreed.
Combining Western and Eastern Astrology, Yurong is an Aries Rabbit, which is quite a strange combination of full-on ram and shy rabbit. Example: this afternoon she picked me up from the hotel to take me for a meal with her best friend (who is another sister and has much better English than Yurong). It was pouring with rain as we walked to the bus stop and it became clear that her small umbrella would not cover us both unless she put her arm through mine. The way she did it was to ram her hand through my arm, then a few moments later she shot a quick glance my way as if to say, 'You don't mind, do you?' I am a Cancer Rabbit, so I have some shyness mixed with crab claws to grab on tight if I'm interested or sidle off sideways if not.
At her friend's I was greeted by the friend's 19 year old son, who was cruelly extricated from QQ-ing his friends to be subjected to some squirm-inducing translation duties regarding Yurong's lovey-dovey stuff about me. He was quite sweet really.
A funny thing happened as we watched a ChangSha TV channel programme about the meeting and engagement of an American guy, Clyde to a lady from the Mei Yin agency, Song Li Qin. Even stranger was when they showed the engagement party. Guess who could be seen in the background? You guessed it, Yurong! She was a friend of the fiancee.
Tomorrow I am going to visit the Hunan Provincial Museum with a few of my sisters. I will see a perfectly-preserved 2000 year old woman. A bit old for me, I know. But those oriental ladies age much better, don't they? :D

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2009, 12:42:23 pm »
Lol Alex, i'm loving reading your updates, you are having one heck of a trip!
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline Philip

« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2009, 12:48:14 pm »
I forgot to mention that when the CLB agency were scamming me, my head was replaced by a donkey's head, like in those old Warner Brothers cartoons. Hee haw!

Offline Peter

« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2009, 02:30:12 pm »
Alex.. You can see that the Mei Yin agency is quite well organized by Mr Tang. I think he is doing his job very well .. There are quite a lot of lovely ladies but like you said they are a little bit older..  If you come back to Changsha in the future you could see my wedding video on the Female Channel.. Mr Tang have made me and my Lady a suggestion that if we agree to have our wedding video as an advertisement he will pay for our wedding. My Lady and me have agreed and the only thing we have to pay for is the food in the restaurant, I know that will be expensive now that Martin is coming, but it will be a fair deal for us.. He will organize everything and will give us the wedding video before it goes on air.. I hope you will find a lovely Lady from Changsha and that you are having the greatest time of your life..

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2009, 03:22:50 pm »
Quote from: 'Peter' pid='4133' dateline='1243535412'
Mr Tang have made me and my Lady a suggestion that if we agree to have our wedding video as an advertisement he will pay for our wedding. My Lady and me have agreed and the only thing we have to pay for is the food in the restaurant, I know that will be expensive now that Martin is coming

Mwaahahahh!!
Martin you Canuck eating machine, gonna bankrupt poor Peter!:P
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Martin

« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2009, 05:13:42 pm »
HEY!!!  I will be bringing a Red Envelope (Red Envelope is a link)

Offline Peter

« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2009, 01:03:58 pm »
Martin.. I hope it will be a very big one ^_^

Martin

« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2009, 01:19:46 pm »
Just enough to cover the dumplings.