Author Topic: emergency visa's  (Read 7704 times)

shaun

Re: emergency visa's
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2010, 09:45:07 pm »
Ted,

Who knows why people do what they do.  When my father's third wife died he called me and I told him it would take us three days to get there.  He then told his brothers and sisters that I would not be there.  When I arrived my uncles and aunts looked at me like  :o.  One said I thought you were not coming.  I said I had always planned to come.  No one called or anything.  It just goes that way sometimes.

Vince G

« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2010, 10:17:19 pm »
Yes I'm almost in the same boat, all the backstabbing I've endured this year and even before? My sister wanted my dad to sign over everything to her? Making sure I don't get anything or my mom? She didn't realize (till the last days of his life) that he and I were the closest (3 of us). Currently it's my cousin, giving nothing but lies and not even good ones? Here's a sample, my grandfather owned a home. Bought it in like 1920. He passed away about 1970 and the house stayed in his name till recent. With no one in the family left to live there we sold it. My cousin (the executor) says the buyer wants a title search, OK no problem, I said it shouldn't take long. She emails me this BS, the title search will take a long time to do since there were so many "owners" and most have passed away? WTF? I emailed her back with demands which she never answered so lawyer #2 & 3 got what I wanted. Lawsuit #2 in progress. Idiots

ttwjr32

« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2010, 10:54:10 pm »
wow vince what a mess

Vince G

« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2010, 01:18:18 am »
That's just the top of the cream. There's much more involved goings on. Hey! I have forewarned them not to screw around. Having been a contractor and doing accounting you learn allot. I use to write 2nd and 3rd mortgages and worked with a private bank. You get to know the in's and out's. IF you stay quiet they walk right over you.

ttwjr32

« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2010, 02:56:03 am »
i guess everyone has a few in their family. to bad it takes a death or other tragedy to bring out
the true colors

shaun

« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2010, 05:23:09 am »
Ted,

When I was pastoring a church I alway hired an off duty police officer to sit in the home of the deceased during the funeral, burial and reception.  You'd be amazed at the number of family members that will go back to the house to lift a few items when no was looking.  They were always shocked and had a lame excuse when they entered the house.  It is sad really.

All I can say is protect yourself during these times because the family goons come out.

Vince G

« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2010, 08:25:55 am »
We had the house thing too. The executor went to the house and supposedly collect all the paperwork needed, which I know she didn't get and we were told we can not go to the house? **** you it's my house? My sister did go and grabbed some photos but there wasn't much left there and nothing I wanted. The home I live in was my uncles and it was left to me only so I guess they're all pissed at that too.   

But your right Shaun. I've seen and heard of it many times. Sharks

ttwjr32

« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2010, 11:11:16 am »
reminds me of the old bobby darin song

Arnold

« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2010, 03:24:43 pm »
Man , this just brings back what I had to deal with .. with one of my Step-daughter's ( the youngest ) . First she accused me
of using the Money my late Wife's ( her Mom ) life insurance to finance my trip's to china . When in fact , I payed for a Policy of
only $5000 for her . When her funeral cost me near $ 29,000 . Claming , that was her money . haha
Second , she also layed it on my finding a second Wife again so soon and tells me about her grandma NEVER got married again
after her grandpa died . That is LOVE she told me . Now this brings it also to the front line , she thought , I just now have to wait
for him to kick the bucket and receive the house and colect on my other two Life insurance's . Mind you , she is the most religious
member of this Family . I can see her now , that I ruinned her plans for her future . Money hungry Bi... .

Vince G

« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2010, 05:31:56 pm »
I have a hard time with this (money hungry people). I'm not like that at all.

ttwjr32

« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2010, 08:55:06 pm »
thats not a good thing either Arnold. does she cause you any problems today now that you
have brought your new wife to the USA or has she given up with the nonsense.

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2010, 03:57:37 am »
My Mom died first and My sister did manage to talk my dad to sign everything to her Via her son His only grand son.
After dad died I had disowned her and her son. And apparently so did the rest of the Clan.
And she just can't seem to understand why. It was not easy to just walk away and let her have it and watch all of my childhood and such just disappear.
I mean the rotten b++ch would not even give up some pictures that my mom had saved for me.
And it still makes me angry to think about.  But to spend a lot of money and time and stress to fight her over it.
For some reason did not seem worth it anymore.
Jimmy Henson

ttwjr32

« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2010, 04:02:02 am »
you know i want to thank you guys for some of the posts you made about bad family members. it makes me feel
better that i am not alone in this and have the only deadbeat brother out there. im still waiting for Sara's visa to arrive at the
house and then i will go to the consulate to explain the developments and see what they say. i always felt its best
to be honest and let them know and at a later date nothing comes back to bite me and Sara

ttwjr32

« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2010, 04:10:21 am »
i will also post the results here from visit after i go to the consulate

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2010, 04:23:36 am »
Good luck Ted, hopefully the consulate will be understanding.
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.