Author Topic: Here I go again...  (Read 53418 times)

Paul Todd

Re: Here I go again...
« Reply #285 on: November 27, 2010, 06:54:25 am »
Rob,
 As my old dad use to say "Your up and down more than a fiddlers elbow" Take some time to get back on an even keel, no need for all this coming and going lark. Sometimes the best thing you can do is nothing at all. ;)

Offline Chong

« Reply #286 on: November 27, 2010, 09:34:00 am »
Ignore the other guys here, us guys who are looking for Asian ladies should stick together. I'm currently in Japan gaining some incredible insights into Asian women, but it's sad that nobody here seems interested. Oh well, while men are getting ripped off and scammed in China, I have an entire country of beautiful ladies pretty much to myself  :-*.

I could have given up after the Miss Wu saga, but I've met two more fantastic women on this trip (with another 2 meetings lined up for next week).

Your comments about Chinese women are getting old Brett. Just because you failed in China doesn't mean everybody else does. Yeah, okay, ... you're the big Playboy in Japan. What happens after you fail in Japan, are you going to trash Japan and move on to Korean, Thai or Fillipino ladies ?

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #287 on: November 27, 2010, 11:16:38 am »
Ok guys
As I mentioned I am back for good, and Sophie and I have 'sorted' our position...This time it's for good, we are going to be together....

Shaun thanks for your comments...

Brett, you too, ty but I am NOT interested in any other nationalities.

My post fron Sophie and where I mentioned goodbye to you all, it was not meant as a 'BAD' type of goodbye, it ws meant as a cherrio for now.  Maybe it came across wrong. No harm intended.   Sorry guys.

I was pleased to read thati have 'valuable' information that I could share, and that lots of you 'care' about me..Cheers

Rob

Offline joeswuhandream

• the good life with a good wife
« Reply #288 on: November 27, 2010, 03:49:05 pm »
hi rob , it is joey in oldham, i asked you if you need help with me being British drop me a line  (with out result)  as for your Chinese journey , it as been something so very special
some of the things you have mentioned  are a embarrassment   (not in china back home in UK )
but one thing i know Rob you were you heart on your sleeve  and for that i take my hat  of  to you
you seem to be the joker in the pack  :) :)
now it seems you and your lady have sorted out things  so time to move on from now
i hope you have success and you both  a happy   

for the record rob i have had some failures in my quest in china
but now i am getting married during the Chinese new year ?
nothing guaranteed in life bar death and taxes
 look after yourself rob

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #289 on: November 27, 2010, 07:26:33 pm »
Joey

Sorry mate thought I had answered you... :(
Just sent you a pm..

Congrats on you upcoming wedding... :D

Oh by the way guys, I will still be posting about my advntures etc..I was just a little stressed out when I wrote that post saying I wouldn't..

The reason i am still going to post about them is simple.  I HATE not knowing what is going on with my friends... :D ;D
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 10:00:02 pm by Scottish_Rob »

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
« Reply #290 on: November 28, 2010, 04:13:40 am »
Ignore the other guys here, us guys who are looking for Asian ladies should stick together. I'm currently in Japan gaining some incredible insights into Asian women, but it's sad that nobody here seems interested. Oh well, while men are getting ripped off and scammed in China, I have an entire country of beautiful ladies pretty much to myself  :-*.

I could have given up after the Miss Wu saga, but I've met two more fantastic women on this trip (with another 2 meetings lined up for next week).

Your comments about Chinese women are getting old Brett. Just because you failed in China doesn't mean everybody else does. Yeah, okay, ... you're the big Playboy in Japan. What happens after you fail in Japan, are you going to trash Japan and move on to Korean, Thai or Filipino ladies ?
Thank you Chong took the words right out of my own mouth.
Don't worry about the women guys. The government will screw you so bad, You will think everything else is good.
No matter where your wife comes from.
Jimmy Henson

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #291 on: December 23, 2010, 10:02:31 am »
For Sophie...

James Blunt - You're Beautiful (Video)

Added boxing day....

Sinead O'Connor Nothing Compares To You lyrics listening and learning english songs

No arnold it was just to let her know I thought she waS BEAUTIFUL

« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 03:36:10 pm by Scottish_Rob »

Arnold

« Reply #292 on: December 23, 2010, 11:44:53 pm »
Sad but wonderfully done Video .
Rob , now this gives one two meanings .. either your giving up or there REALLY is no hope for you and Sophie ever bei........ ?