Author Topic: Kenny and Linda  (Read 25420 times)

Offline kenny

Re: Kenny and Linda
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2010, 08:51:26 am »
This is the last time I will be one here as a single man. Linda and I get married officaly at 4:30 this afternoon. I never thought about it till the other day but we get married on August 28 and we met face to face on August 26 last year. We are going to have a small ceremony here on the farm with family and a few friends and are setting up computer with webcam for her family to watch the wedding from China. Vince I will try to set the computer so the sun glare doesnt mess up the picture.

I went out to dinner with my boys and a couple friends and my daughters and future daughter in law took linda and ziwei out to dinner last night. The girls were drinking some wine and i think Linda got about half looped, she was cracking me up. She seems to be very happy and everything is still going better than I could have ever expected.

We have a friend that is a wedding photographer and she had the day open so she is taking a few pictures today. I will try to post some photos next week. Thanks to all you guys here for all the help you have provided through this foroum.

Kenny

Vince G

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2010, 09:53:07 am »
Which program are you using for the webcam? Maybe I can tap into it also and watch from here? And give me a time? I think your an hour behind me? Will Sonia be watching? lol

My Congratulations none the less.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 02:01:25 pm by Vince G »

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2010, 11:11:28 am »
Congratulations to you , Kenny and Linda , looks like we will have a glass of bubbly for breakfast to wish you both all the best , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

ttwjr32

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2010, 11:46:07 am »
well all my best wishes to the both of you  congratulations

Arnold

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2010, 06:22:17 pm »
Still 70 minutes to go before the big moment .. but Qing and I Congratulate you now and wish both of you the very best and all the happiness that you can muster .

Paul Todd

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2010, 09:20:16 pm »
Ming zhi and I would both like to add our congratulations and wish you many happy years together  ;D

Offline ron

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2010, 09:41:55 pm »
congratulations to both of you

Offline kenny

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2010, 04:41:25 pm »
Thanks guys everything went real well. My family was able to see Linda's brother and his wife, the preacher said it was the most unqiue wedding he has ever done. Linda looked so pretty, my daughter's worked all day on her and ziwei makeup and hair. They had a big time together. I cant wait to get some of the pictures back and put on here and have something to gloat about. haha Damn she sure was pretty!

Vince I am sorry i didnt get back on here and get your message. I am not sure i could have told you about the program anyway. I bought ziwei a computer a while back and she put qq on it. We called Linda's brother and told them it was time and they got on the webcam like they always do and it worked great. Weather was good, It is 4:30 Sunday here now and it is pouring rain. Maybe god likes me after all. I have not talked to Sonia in a couple weeks now but Linda talked to her last week. She has moved to a different job i didnt know if you knew or not. Translating for some business now and get two days off a week now. We are daylight saving time here so I think same as you.

Vince G

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2010, 07:04:06 pm »
I figured you had your hands full. I did not know Sonia left? She's a smart girl and made a move for the better I bet. I'm on Eastern time here. Only the pan handle part of Florida is on Central.

ttwjr32

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2010, 09:09:39 pm »
well we are all happy it turned out so well  what a very unique way that should also be done by others
if the opportunity arises

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2010, 08:10:12 am »
Congratulation for your wedding, Kenny :)
Liyan and myself wish both of you all the best :)
- Let's Rock -

Offline kenny

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2010, 08:31:18 am »
going to try to post a picture here, this is after the wedding and dinner. I will post more later.

ttwjr32

« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2010, 10:55:47 am »
she is looking all fine were is your TUX Kenny???

i also see the old gas sign in the back were was the pic taken?

Vince G

« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2010, 11:00:18 am »
WTH? Not sure what happen to that photo? But I fixed it up for you. Gave me the chance to use my new Photoshop. They moved things around some. Have to get use to it now. But here ya go. Ken if yours is that dark in your file take this one and save it.

ttwjr32

« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2010, 11:16:45 am »
good job vince on the pic   i have some suirvelance pics of Willy drunk in china maybe you could
lighten them up for us so he can quit saying its not him   hahahaah