Author Topic: Kenny and Linda  (Read 24947 times)

Offline kenny

Re: Kenny and Linda
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2010, 01:24:08 pm »
Thanks Vince the photo looks allot better. They just put them online late last night and I havent had a chance to look at all of them yet. Just picked one to see if I could post it here. I tryed to put some pics in the album section here a while back but could not figure out how to get them in a folder like everybody else so i will get the kids to help me put more there later. She took 471 pics!!

Ted no tux for me! The kids have been told when they bury me it is flannel shirt and jeans. Anything better I come back and haunt them. The pic was taken at the resturant here in town. It is called The Osgood Grub Company and has been in the family since before i was born. It is full of old signs and photos from local business and people dating back in the twentys and probably even before. It is very interesting just to walk around and look at all the stuff they have in there.

ttwjr32

« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2010, 09:27:44 pm »
Kenny,

wow 471 pics thats great but not so great if you post them all here that will take a while  lol!!!!!!

i bet it is interesting to walk and see that stuff. i picked up on the sign because for 30 years i collected
old oil signs and i restored old gas pumps and i had them displayed in a large building like a barn on my
property in calif. it was hard to sell all them when i came here but i had no were to store them as i lived
in china.

Offline kenny

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2010, 01:14:28 pm »
Hey Guys I was messing around with some pics today and thought I would put some more on here. The wedding took place in front of the house here around the spruce trees. The pics are of Linda and I and my kids and grandkids and one with son in law and future daughter in law. One phot is of Linda and my grandmother in our living room. Grandma will soon be 96 years old. Then there are a couple taken beside the house looking down over the back yard.

Everything is still going good and Ziwei is settled into school here and is very well liked by her teachers. I ran into the princple at the grocery and she told me Ziwei has a work ethic that the others kids just dont have. I am very worried about the boys allready though they were afraid of me when my girls were young I am not to sure now. Like the song says when she goes out I guess I will just be here cleaning my gun!

Kenny

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2010, 01:29:07 pm »
Great pictures.  Thank you for sharing them with us.

Arnold

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2010, 01:34:14 pm »
Yes , I agree with Martin great Photo's . Only one thing .. Kenny ? No .... no Tie  :o :-\

Offline mustfocus

« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2010, 04:25:40 pm »
Good show Kenny!  The story just gets better from here.
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

Vince G

« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2010, 05:22:56 pm »
Everyone looks happy. Allot of greenery, that's your yard?

ttwjr32

« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2010, 05:23:38 pm »
Kenny,

i agree very very nice photos. congratulations again and i am happy for all of you.
its really great that grandma was there to share in your special day, such a great pic
of your wife and her sitting there.

the one of your wife and your daughter is very nice also. yes i agree with you in a few more
years you will need to be cleaning the gun as she is going to be the prettiest girl in high school

your wife looked very beautiful in her dress. and everyone looked happy.

Ted

Offline kenny

« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2010, 06:27:18 pm »
Yes Vince that is all yard. There are 3 spruce trees that stand in front of the house where the first pics were taken. The pics of Linda and Ziwei are about 10 feet from the side of the house looking down the side and back yard. The photographer wanted to get some shots with that weeping willow in the background.
Dad bought this farm in 1972 and there was nothing here but land. All you see in the photos was farm land then. Allot of work has been done here over the years and it has payed off. I was here every weekend and all summer when I was younger working on this place. He built the house in 1976 and we moved here that fall. I have never lived far away since then.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2010, 08:11:16 pm »
Kenny great photo's mate, you have a beautiful family...

Paul Todd

« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2010, 08:31:37 pm »
Beautiful photo's, looks like you all had a fine time ;D

Offline JamesM.Roberts

« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2010, 02:56:22 am »
Dear Kenny,
Hope I am not out of line, as I am new here. I  have not helped you, or know you as the other members do. I just wanted you to know how happy I am for you, and how inspiring your success story is. As I read the thread, and the replies from your friends it made me hopeful about my own future. Thank you -That is a very lovely family you have. Congratulations to You -Linda and Zi Wei
Anyone can pick up an apple off the ground, but the sweeter ones take a little work to get to!!

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2010, 06:46:17 am »
Thanks for the great photos and synopsis , what a lovely and relaxed way to have a wedding , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline chen yan

• http://chenyan19851010.spaces.live.com/
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2010, 02:38:38 am »
"Like the song says when she goes out I guess I will just be here cleaning my gun!"  Haha,Kenny,you make me laugh ! I am really enjoy reading your story, Thank you for sharing the precious wedding photos with us.
  It is good to hear more and more couples get married finally since I haven't been here for a long time.Each time I log in the forum, I can read a lot of good news. That 's encourage.

Love ,Joy ,Peace~

ttwjr32

« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2010, 12:07:54 pm »
And we welcome you back Yan Were have you been?